Bioderma Sebium H2O

4.2

WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 6/21/2015 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Have been using this product for two years now, this is amazing! Smells nice, doesn't dry out my face, doesn't feel sticky, but feels moisturizing and refreshed! Also does a good job removing my make up. Have been repurchasing every time I ran out.

on 5/25/2015 9:57:00 AM

This is the best micellar water ever! I am using it for 2 months now and my face looks way better. I am aplling it after I clean my face with a gentle cleanser ( the Palmer's one) and it takes all the make-up away. Even my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Also I apply it in the morning, after cleaning the face ( now with a more mattyfing product: Gerovital stop acnee foaming gel).I am using it like a toner. I will defenetely repurchase it, Bioderma sebium saved my face and my self-confidence.

on 4/25/2015 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser leaves my skin feeling very soft and I love this! It removes the oils on my face without drying it out which I love because many products irritate me and dry me out, but I don't think you can only depend on this as a cleanser/make up remover, I don't use it alone, because it doesn't deep cleanse, I tried it as a make up remover and then I found out it doesn't remove all the make up like it doesn't deeply clean your pores. So you still have to use another cleanser after it. The scent is not bad but I would like it more if it didn't have any scent. In my country, Saudi Arabia this product is pricey, it retails for approximately 25$ which is too much for a 250 ml bottle.

on 11/19/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have used one 500 ml bottle of this as my toner on my very very oily skin. Even rubbing alcohol is not drying for me, but this was. I'm using the Sensibio H2O now. You can use the Sensibio also for cleaning eye makeup and as a toner you like to.

on 11/2/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been using Loreal's a micellar toner for about a year and really liked it but wanted to give Bioderma a try as it so well regarded. Compared to the loreal which feels like water on the skin, I did find this a bit harsher. My skin would tingle and sting slightly on use. My skin is oily on t-zone, but I no longer have acne problems that plagued me for years so maybe this is a tad too strong for me now and I'd be best trying the regular Bioderma. Overall it was an okay toner, but wasn't up too much on my skin.

on 9/11/2014 2:23:00 PM

I had to try this and luckily there was a seller on Amazon who had it in the US. So they didn't have the red cap but since I do have combination skin and am acne prone I would say. Meaning for me if I'm not super careful I will breakout more than my usual one or two hormonal time of the month spots. With this though I haven't had any breakouts. Mind you this stuff is my lazy night cleanser so I'm grateful it's working. First it's very gentle and doesn't dry my skin at all. I found at CVS huge cotton squares and one cleans my whole face. It removes eye makeup no problem for me and I always use primer.

I find if I use this then tone with Thayers rose water toner, Mandelic acid serum, and CeraVe PM and for my lazy nights it works. So I appreciate after a very long day sometimes being able to remove everything and cleanse my skin enough to make it till the am when I wash. It removes mascara no problem and that's a must as I love mascara. Also I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them. I would still like to try the red cap but for now I am very satisfied. Also I bought this months ago and still have almost 3/4 of a bottle. So it lasts which I love. I have tried a lot of miclaire waters and I have to say Vichy is still my favorite but this is deserving of 5 lippies as well.

I will keep using both that's for sure as my skin being acne free is very nice! So I like this because it's gentle, lasts, effective, and a good amount of product for the price. I want to try the crealine formula so I will hunt for that next. So I will repurchase either of these without a doubt. I'm almost thinking since this one is working so well, why switch? Definitely Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have good skin, and usually don't have problems with toners or creams. So I'm never picky with them. I would say I have combination skin, with barely any acne. Unfortunately this broke my skin out like no product has, especially around the forehead.
My older sister though who has had problems with acne all her life, thinks this is the best toner she's used, so I'm not sure why it worked so well for her but we did get a great deal 2 for $30. Other than breaking me out, it was a good toner, and got all my make up off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

HG. I will never be without this. Removes Colorstay and Doublewear, long-lasting lipstains, eye make up, you name it, in a FLASH. It's so gentle, and perfect for my extremely oily, acne-prone skin. This is magical. I order a pack of 2 big bottles of Amazon and it lasts me almost 6 months each.

on 4/11/2014 9:15:00 PM

After seeing so many positive reviews about Bioderma I decided to splurge and give it a go. I have combination/oily skin so I went with the Sebium over the Sensibio thinking it would help combat the excess oil, but this really stripped my skin and broke me out something rotten. Immediately after applying my skin would feel really tight and horrible. Maybe I'd have better luck with the Sensibio? Definitely wouldn't use this if you have normal/combination skin.

on 1/28/2014 7:46:00 PM

Found a product that thoroughly removes all eye and face makeup without using a ton of product. All I can say is wow! I wear makeup on a daily basis and used baby wipes to clean off. My face would still have makeup residue left. With two cotton pads (not saturated) all my makeup was off. I still wash my face with cleanser...but this makes it so much easier and faster. Awesome stuff!