Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Something about this little tube just sucks me in. I just find it appealing I guess.
It is decent but nothing to be excited about.
It does an ok job moisturizing but is not amazing.
Scent wise I hate it. Something about it makes me feel sick.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Not slick enough. It drags on application. Just the thing you don't want to do to dry lips. The flavored ones and the Moisture Therapy are 1000x better.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is just a meh kind of product, it does moisturize but not a lot. There is nothing impressive about it. I hate the packaging (mine does not look like the pic posted which is cute) mine was wrapped in light pink with a bright pink cap and when you break the seal to open it it frays and rips a bit (because the colour is just plastic wrap) making it look as cheap as it is. I wish I had the adorable pink and gold tube. The sides of the product break off when I use it which I've never had happen before. It also has an odd scent that I don't like, chemical smelling. I don't think this is better than many products out there, I prefer lipsmackers to this. Great price at .99 but I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love everything except the taste

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I forgot this awesome little lip balm existed! I've only had one of these in my entire life and it was from my grandmother, who is an avid Avon buyer. I was only six at the time (and an EXTREME lip gloss fanatic-though I still am) and I was completely in LOVE with this stuff. The scent is unusual, but very lovely, and it's so fun to apply! It's so soft and buttery! I completely annihilated that tube. My neighbor is starting to sell Avon and I am definitely going to buy one (or two) of these little guys off of her. I can understand those who don't like it, since it's a very unusual lip balm, but I absolutely love it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Lovely, lovely lip balm! It has a buttery consistency to it and a lotion-y scent I find to be quite nice. It lasts as long on the lips as any other lip balm. It comes off when eating or drinking, but it's a dream to reapply. My lips feel soft and smooth when I have it on. Plus, it's only $1 (and sometimes even cheaper during sales) on the Avon website.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

this is the best little lip balm for pennies on the dollar. works great in the cold winter months to prevent chapping and splitting lips. it also works good to moisturize the eye area when in a pinch, and also good for cuticles. you can usually get them on sale for $0.69 about 4 times a year. I usually stock up around during time.

Umm bought this with high expectations.. It's got no flavor and a very very weak scent. Its not something you want to put on super dry lips because it just would do anything. Carmex is still the best balm I've used.. But it was only $.99 so who cares?

I used this years ago, but kind of forgot about it. I ordered some online recently with my last Avon order. It was on sale for 69 cents. How cheap is that? Anyhow, I really like it. It leaves my lips feeling so soft after I take it off. It really helps with dryness and chapping. I find the smell and taste to be a bit unpleasant, but I can handle it. It's worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The BEST lip balm i have EVER tried!!!!! I have tried lanisoh, aquphor,vaseline,burts bees,alba and a bunch of other chapsticks/balms and none have kept my lips moisturized, as soon as they wore off or sunk in my lips were dry again but not with dew kiss!! Even after it wears off my lips are still soft it does more than just give a beautiful sheen to my lips it really gives them long lasting moisture! and for under a dollar you can be damn sure i will be buying this forever! this is my fist ever HG product!

Popular Lip Treatments