July 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Nyarlathotep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I forgot this awesome little lip balm existed! I've only had one of these in my entire life and it was from my grandmother, who is an avid Avon buyer. I was only six at the time (and an EXTREME lip gloss fanatic-though I still am) and I was completely in LOVE with this stuff. The scent is unusual, but very lovely, and it's so fun to apply! It's so soft and buttery! I completely annihilated that tube. My neighbor is starting to sell Avon and I am definitely going to buy one (or two) of these little guys off of her. I can understand those who don't like it, since it's a very unusual lip balm, but I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Lovely, lovely lip balm! It has a buttery consistency to it and a lotion-y scent I find to be quite nice. It lasts as long on the lips as any other lip balm. It comes off when eating or drinking, but it's a dream to reapply. My lips feel soft and smooth when I have it on. Plus, it's only $1 (and sometimes even cheaper during sales) on the Avon website.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is the best little lip balm for pennies on the dollar. works great in the cold winter months to prevent chapping and splitting lips. it also works good to moisturize the eye area when in a pinch, and also good for cuticles. you can usually get them on sale for $0.69 about 4 times a year. I usually stock up around during time.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Madolson10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Umm bought this with high expectations.. It's got no flavor and a very very weak scent. Its not something you want to put on super dry lips because it just would do anything. Carmex is still the best balm I've used.. But it was only $.99 so who cares?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I used this years ago, but kind of forgot about it. I ordered some online recently with my last Avon order. It was on sale for 69 cents. How cheap is that? Anyhow, I really like it. It leaves my lips feeling so soft after I take it off. It really helps with dryness and chapping. I find the smell and taste to be a bit unpleasant, but I can handle it. It's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The BEST lip balm i have EVER tried!!!!! I have tried lanisoh, aquphor,vaseline,burts bees,alba and a bunch of other chapsticks/balms and none have kept my lips moisturized, as soon as they wore off or sunk in my lips were dry again but not with dew kiss!! Even after it wears off my lips are still soft it does more than just give a beautiful sheen to my lips it really gives them long lasting moisture! and for under a dollar you can be damn sure i will be buying this forever! this is my fist ever HG product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This product has an almost cult status so I wanted to try it since I have severly dry lips due to a medical condition. I have no natural moisture barrier on my skin nor lips anymore so must keep balms with me wherever I am.
I don't think this is a bad lip balm, its emollient enough for most, just not for me.
I actually prefer a waxier, heavier balm. I know from reviews that's not what most people look for in a lip balm. This is shiny, has a lot of slip, and feels lovely on the lips. I can almost see it used as a light gloss.
I just need something more heavy duty so won't repurchase since it doesn't fit my criteria.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by habana

This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It makes my lips feel so moist and it has a really nice glossy shine. I keep several of them around the house and in my purse. They are really cheap too. They are only $.99 and even cheaper when they are on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I used to use this all the time. I keep one in my drawer at work and put it on a few times a day. I rarely have chapped lips. I got a sample of Fresh Sugar lip treatment and love it. I find I'm reaching for it more oftern so I'm not using this as much but you can't beat it for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by tothrive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this chapstick smells! Sometimes I think my lips end up more dry once it wears off, but it feels so amazing! My lips are so "dewy" and luscious looking after I use it that I don't even care if it may be the culprit of my dry lips after it wears off (as a matter of fact, I think all chapstick does that) because it does one hell of a job moisturizing them once I put it on. I actually like it better than Burt's Bees.