July 25, 2014 | 1927 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love my MAC Studio Fix. It blends beautifully and the powder foundation just feels incredible. I haven't broken out once and I have been using this for more than 3 years. I have light to medium skintone with yellow undertones. I got mine in the shade NC35 which might seem dark compared to other NC35 shades, but I assure you it's not. It looks more like an NC25 to me...compared to my other pressed powders. I really love this powder foundation. It's my go to, in a rush makeup. If I don't want to go through the whole process of liquid foundation and blending it out with my beauty blender, then setting that with a powder..etc etc..I just grab this studio fix and blend it out with my dense brush and I'm good to go. Hands down worth every penny. I will continue to purchase this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Nicoleev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got matched and I was really surprised that I'm actually much lighter on my face than the rest of my body, but it actually doesn't look that bad because the powder doesn't look cakey at all on my face, and quite natural. Like I haven't got bad skin, so it didn't make my face worse, like I have read some of the other reviews and seen that it clogs their pores up. But if you don't have acne prone skin, this foundation works great! Love it but a bit pricey...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lam4242

So I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. I have used this powder in NW 20 since 2009 and have never found anything that even compares to how great it is. One thing that I loved so much about it was that it never appeared "powdery" or sat on the top of your skin like baby powder (i.e., there was hardly any talc in the product, unlike most drug store brands which use predominantly talc in their powder foundations). However, in the most recent NW 20 that I purchased (about December 2013), the formula was completely different. The color is not only lighter, but there is much more talc in the product. It sits on top of my skin, it does not blend well with my blush or bronzer and it is fairly drying. I have small amounts of my old NW 20 power and have done a side-by-side comparison and they are clearly different. Has anyone else who uses NW 20 noticed this?? I'm so sad because I love this product but what I purchased is not at all worth the money- I sincerely hope they change back to their old formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by jthoffman

This is my favorite product that I own. It goes on so easy and lasts forever. I can put a little on before class when im crunched for time and it always comes out great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by laurasoleng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite powder. I love it. I use it over my foundation. it is always in my bag, great for touch ups during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

hands down my favorite makeup product

even though the powder is now a little too dark for my skin tone it still looks beautiful over my foundation as a setting powder :)

the only con I have with this is that you can't really use it as a foundation unless you have really good skin or else it looks cakey :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by peachesandblossoms

This powder does an amazing job paired with the studio fix fluid as it gives a nice finish. It makes my skin feel lighter and I don't gain any oil on my face. However, by itself, the coverage is terrible and it makes me look like a powder puff and hides into all dry parts of my face, so my review is based on the job it does with the studio fix fluid!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first experience of this powder foundation has not bend good, I was wrongly colour matched as I'd taken it home and tried it I couldn't return it to mac. As usual the British customer gets the raw end of the deal. It looks cakey and powdery I've even tried using it with fix+ but alas not for me. I'm now stuck with a full compact in the wrong shade nc45 I'm norm nc42.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this for at least 5 years, up until a year and a half ago when I decided to experiment with other foundations, BB creams etc.. I have recently come back to this because nothing can beat the ease of this product. Foundation and powder in one makes application in the morning super easy. I do get oily through the day, but I just blot and put some powder on and its fine.

It is a bit expensive, but for a 2-in-1 product, it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by trinichic28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was my HG product for the weekend or a quick trip to the supermarket. It gives great coverage and a flawless finish. It also does a good job of hiding any imperfections. BUT i have grown to love the MAC mineralised in deep dark as well. i really love that the mineralised powder does all that the studio fix does but it also gives me a great glow and beacuse of that i prefer the mineralised powder instead.