November 25, 2014 | 1856 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by bee95x

Horrible brush! I bought the 12 piece set and this brush came along with it. All the brushes were pathetic - of course, given the price this was inevitable. However, I was especially disappointed with this brush because it scratched my eyelids when I used it and when I tried to wash it, it broke in half! Staying away from E.L.F products from now on for sure ... M.A.C brushes may be expensive, but they're worth the money!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

for a 1$ it isnt so bad but i dont use it much at all....maybe its just me but it is a bit hard for me to use this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best $1 brush I have tried from Elf. I used to it shape my brows with concealer and it did that even better than my Eco Tools eyeliner brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

this product works great when used with certain shades. some shades get lost and don't show up but others work great! so in love with what it can do but wish it could do more

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

It's very cheap, yet it still gets the job done!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by peekaboa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

i was planning to ditch this product away until i found out in the reviews that it can be multi-purpose- brow, concealer, nail etc etc

now it has anohter function, i just simply glide it on my already applied gel liner, the harsh line/any mistake was removed magically and the application looks smooth. Thank you for such price i save a lot on more precision liner brush and it is so easy !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

elf makes some sublime brushes... but this isn't one of them.
This one dollar flat tipped white handled eyeliner brush just didn't work for my eyes.
The straight edge of the bristles combined with the wide width made upper lid lining more difficult and under eye lining kind of choppy.
I prefer and angled flat brush and use M.A.C. 266. It's 18.50 more but I've had mine for about eight years!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Awesome brush!!!!This brush makes it easy to get down in my lashline. I use with black eyeshadow a lot on my top lashline.I love to use this with gel/cream liners.It gives you a straighter line and I seem to be able to work with it better than the brushes that come with gel liners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I use this brush with my Laura Mercier cake eyeliner and it works great. I wish the bristles were a bit shorter and firmer but other than that I am really satisfied, it doesn't shed, it's easy to wash and it maintains its shape. Would definitely repurchase. It's the only flat eyeliner brush I have ever tried so I don't have anything to compare it to but for one dollar I won't complain.
I would never use it for winged eyeliner though so if the reviewers are rating it based on its performance doing that I understand why they might be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

There are two versions of this brush being sold, as I recently found out. So if you've bought this brush in the past and have been disappointed by it, look for it again - it's a much better product now. I've given the brush three lippies in order to average between the two lippies I gave the original, and the five lippies I gave the newer brush.

The first E.L.F. eyeliner brush I bought was just as most of the rest of the reviewers here stated: way too dense for an eyeliner brush. It's impossible to use with gel or cream liner; the only use I've gotten out of it, period, is as a concealer brush. And it's so-so at that. So I'd give that brush two lippies.

However, while at Kmart a few weeks ago, I found this brush again. Looking at it, it was obvious that although it was in the same package, with the same name as the other brush, it's an actual eyeliner brush. And it's great! The bristles are not too dense, and they are soft yet sturdy. I've used it with both cream/gel liner, and with wet/dry powder, and it works really well for both. I'd definitely give this brush five lippies.