December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

Let me start with I love this formula. The packaging is terrible but I sprinkle it into an old Mary Kay foundation powder and apply with Ecotools powder brush and urban decay karma brush where I need extra coverage. This lasts all day on me. My problem is that I am W2 in the line, and they combine w1 & w2 in the powder. Color does not match me, and W3 is too pink! It's more work but I actually mix w1/2 with w4/5 (perfect level of warmth with no pink) and it's perfect!!! It's kind of a pain but with the money I'm saving compared to other mineral makeup, I'll deal with it. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by sjholt13

This product was a huge disapointment, all around. it was pricey, sloppy and cakey. I'm totally bummed. I hate spending money on products that I just end up tossing. It was super cakey and felt like wax on my face. I tried a better brush and it was blotchy and waxy. never again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by purpletter5

So I bought this product when I had no acne scarring and I didn't find it necessary to wear foundation to parties, but I wanted to look even all over my face so I thought this was a good choice. And I LOVED IT!!! This gives medium to full coverage and every time i wear it i get so many compliments. It looks and feels like my skin and it does not cause me any breakout nor does it clog my pores. It does not last too long, however, it might last around 4-5 hours when there is a lot of humidity, but it doesn't completely wash off either which is good. But you do need to make some touch ups every now and then. It doesn't come out looking cakey or ashy in pictures, infact it looks blended in and natural. Overall, this product is GREAT! I would totally buy it again. However, I do have a question, which is can I use this over my liquid foundation as a setting powder?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would have given this 5 lippies across the board if :A-It wasn't, say ,so pricey and B: The brush was better. That done, this is a great product for women of any age who want their skin to breathe. It's gentle,has light/medium coverage,makes your skin look air brushed and easy to apply. Doesn't cake or look phony. Just like you have good,natural skin. Lasting power is pretty good. A nice product from the mineral genre for drugstore quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by karat94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved how great this matched my skin so much!! It matches my skin flawlessly. I also loved the coverage it provided. Unfortunately, this stuff made me break out like no other. Immediately after I stopped using this my breakouts calmed a lot. I also thought this product was crazy messy. It's really hard to contain it because some of the powder is just so fine that it almost acts like dust does, it just kinda flies around and settles on whatever surface it's near. I really wish the packaging could somehow help contain the mess a little better.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've experimented with this powder multiple ways over the last few months. I've applied it to bare skin, I've applied it over moisturizer, I've applied it over primer, and I've applied it over tinted moisturizer. I use my own decent kabuki versus the brush it comes with. For me I have found that no matter how I do it, I get a flaky, cakey finish that settles into fine lines and wrinkles every time. It really accentuates any dry patches. I also don't appreciate the shimmer in what is supposed to be a matte finish.
On the plus side the coverage is good, medium to full, it feels good in the skin and offers decent SPF. This product did not irritate my skin, nor did it clog my pores or cause any other type of unwanted reaction.
Even mixing with moisturizer before applying it as a foundation isn't good enough for me. The only way I'm able to gt any use is by mixing it with moisturizer and applying as concealer under my tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Midnightauro

This is my go to foundation. I've found if I can keep the brush constantly moving I manage to get coverage that looks awesome on my (extremely light) face. It takes a bit of time to get used to the brush, and it goes everywhere if you're not exceptionally light handed, but it's awesome once it's on. I love it so. I do need a primer underneath to make it stay on all day. The only gripe I have is the brush does start to smell massively strange after a week of applying daily, but I wash it gently like my other brushes, and it doesn't seem to be worse for wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by MUAArtist101

This product is amazing! Makes my face look matte but not cakey, especially atop my acne and scars. Gives nice and even coverage. The only thing you need to make sure is that if you plan on going to a 12+ hour long thing to bring this puppy with you, as the powder only holds for about 8 hours :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I love the color options, the staying power, and the coverage of this mineral makeup. However, I do not love that it oxidizes like no one's business, has no lasting power, and messes with my skin. When first applied, the coverage is do natural looking and gives the skin a radiance. After a couple hours, say hello to orange, disco ball face. Your skin will look patchy and just not cute. I'm so sad, because the initial way it looks is so glorious. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaGirl50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation it is the only mineral makeup Ive tried besides maybeline, which I did not like. I have found that after I apply the foundation if I powder my face with a puff using my Coty Airspun powder that it looks much better. It gave less of a mineral look and more of a liquid with powder look, and the coverage was better too. I only makeup about once a month now I think it would be too drying too use every day unless you needed oil controll and did not have sensitive skin.