October 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match Superblendable Blush in Tender Rose

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so disappointed with this! i had applied it yesterday and it looked fine and everything, i didnt really give it a second look once i hit outside. today i put it on and when i went outside, i looked in the mirror and my cheeks would orange! i don't know how that was possible but somehow pink turned orange for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by brittlovesmakeup89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom gave me this blush a few months ago. I put it away and didn't try it for some time. One day I rediscovered it & thought why not try it! As soon as I put it on, my whole face lit up! I have never had a blush make my eyes and skin pop so much! This blush is glorious. It's for skin with cool undertones. I am fair with cool undertones so it's perfect for me. The color really is a tender rose, a light, flirty pink is the best way to describe it. If you have cool skin, definitely go pick this up! It was around $10 at my local Wal-Mart. I do not find the shimmer in this blush to be problematic at all. It just makes the skin GLOW! It lasts hours as well. I rarely have to touch up my blush unless I'm going out after work! A couple of swirls of this onto my e.l.f. kabuki brush will do my cheeks and temples! It comes with a brush in the compact. I never use any of the brushes that come with blushes or powders, I find them all to be pretty useless in distributing color evenly. I finished the compact Mom gave me and already purchased another!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought my second pan of this yesterday. It is the only blush I have ever finished in its entirety, and the only blush I have ever repurchased. It truly is a cool toned rosy pink, with a slight cool/silver shimmer that renders a glow as opposed to a shine. I have naturally red/pink cheeks, and this blush plays into my natural color (light/medium cool toned skin) nicely. It is very build-able, and no matter how much I pile on, I never look overdone or clown-like. The texture isn't overly powdery, and although its staying power isn't tremendous, it lasts a solid work day for me. Price wise, this runs under $8 at my local Target, and I always download a L'Oreal $2 off coupon, so it is really affordable for what I think is a rare find: a quality--doesn't cause breakouts--truly cool toned blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by kperfetto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Cool-toned neutral blushes are exceedingly hard to find, so kudos to L'oreal for making a natural-looking blush that isn't too brown or too peach. On my NW15/20 skin, Tender rose is a light plum-pink with some silver sparkle that isn't too obvious, despite being a glitterbomb in the pan. It might pull a little purple on warmer skin. The texture is very soft, almost creamy, which can get a little gross on top (I've had to scrape mine a few times over the past year), but it's a good price and a pretty unique color for a drugstore blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by kaalo13

I love this blush! At first I didn't think there was much colour pay off, but once you break through the first layer it goes on beautifully. It lasts pretty nicely as well (most of the school day). My only complaint would be that when the colour fades off, the shimmer remains so it looks like silver sparkle on your cheeks. However, as I said, it lasts most of the day so this is only a problem if you are wearing it for a long time. Unfortunately Tender Rose is too light for my skin tone during the summer when I tan, but it's perfect for the winter. Will definitely continue to buy this blush, in other colours as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Indigo1707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this blush as a gift, and since it was marked as C3-4 I assumed it would be far too dark for my pasty NW5-NW10 skin. However, this ended up coming off as a lovely dusty rose plum on my cheeks. It's not all too pigmented so I'm knocking off a lippie, but this works in my favor because otherwise it would look too dark and muddy on me personally. I could definitely see why its lack of pigmentation would bother others, though. I will say it works great for me, and has become the blush I reach for most often in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know how much this blush costs, because my mom gave it to me. I'd imagine it's around $10-15. I wear True Match Foundation in C1 or C2 depending on the season, but Tender Rose (C3-4) is not too harsh on me. I hadn't worn a lot of blush before adding this to my everyday makeup routine, but I ended up loving this colour on me- it's not too pink, so it seems like a good blush for beginners with a light to medium skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tender rose is a pale shimmery mauve blush.it's got shimmers but it brings a nice glow to the cheeks! It becomes when blended an almost satin finish! Under the light,you see some shimmers! Beautiful blush! When you use a foundation,bronzer and that you finish with that blush,it brings just enought color to complete that bronzy-glowy look! I use a brush or my fingers to obtain a more satin look! I pair it with baby blossom a pale pink-peach blush! So,pretty! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ammasprajna

This is such a pretty blush, and it runs circles around many of my more expensive blushes. I'm pretty fair (NC25) and Tender Rose is exactly the color my face turns when I blush. It's not glittery, it has the subtlest glow and looks very healthy natural. It's also very buildable, so I don't worry about overdoing it. Great every-day blush and excellent value.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a muted cool toned lavender-pink. Definetly no mauve, plum or rose as previously described. It has silver shimmer in it that is quite obvious in sunlight. The packaging says it matches True Match C3-4; which explains why it hardly shows up on my W2 skin. IMO its best for PPP looking for soft natural non-matte color.

It is a good quality-soft, blendable, non-powdery blush...so I'll definetly consider other shades, but only when on a BOGO deal of course.