December 22, 2014 | 1678 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by swolleneye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After a week of use my eyes started to itch and swell up. I stopped using it for two weeks. My eyes cleared up. I thought I'd try it again, but after one afternoon of use, my eyes are swollen again. I don't know what is in this stuff, but I've used several different brands of mascara over the last 30 years and this has never happened. Mabelline should pull this line of mascara. It clumps and doesn't dry quick and doesn't make great lashes anyway. Now hopefully my eye clears up before woerk tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was one of my first mascaras. It did a decent job to be honest

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by knitsnbytes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I figured out why this is "the top mascara used by makeup artists." Someone ran to Walgreens and bought the cheapest mascara when there was an emergency. So everyone has one in their bag. But it's wet, it doesn't volumize or lengthen and it's about the most "meh" of meh-mascara you ever could hope to find. For a little bit more, you can buy Maybelline Rocket or The Falsies, which are wonderful. It does have two points in its favor; if you want a minimal mascara look and easy clean-up, this does the trick.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Lizc0002

I have no idea why so many beauty magazines and makeup artists rave about this product. I am a mascara addict and this stuff is terrible. Does not make lashes look longer and clumps.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such a horrible mascara! it clumps your lashes, is wet and weighs your lashes down. the brush isn't that great either, not a bad price but totally WOULDN'T suggest.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by unicourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Literally the worst mascara. Applies wet and seems to stay a bit wet. Makes it look like I have a total of 4 (admittedly very black) lashes on each eye. Smudges and runs no matter what I do with it. Formula irritates my eyes when it inevitably runs into them. Seems to straighten my lashes even if I curl them?? I don't even know what kind of black magic this mascara is! If it works for you then congrats, but I wouldn't recommend it to others tbh.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by AndiSaysHi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I mostly love it because it somehow does something for the health of my lashes, when I go through a tube of this after using another mascara, I notice my lashes fall out less, and look longer/fuller over time. Maybe it really is a conditioning formula, my lashes seem to approve! I get plenty of added length and fullness to my lashes. I think this mascara is great for a natural look, and the Very Black is one of darkest blacks I have used. I love the small, easy to use brush, so I can get right to the base of my lashes, and don't end up poking myself in the eye (ouch!). The green and pink tube is adorable, and reminds me of when I was a teen starting off with makeup. This doesn't flake or smudge, and the waterproof version really holds up well against water. I would re-buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by EmillyP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Keep your money in your pocket! Im surprised maybellene keeps having loyal customers for this mascara. Doesnt do much, have to apply about 3 coats so i can maintain the look of long eyelashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by leopard666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WARNING !! YOU ARE NOT ALONE :Let me just say i have been wearing makeup forever and love makeup and have never been sensitive/ allergic to anything a day in my life ..so i bought this mascara because it was cheap and i just switched from wearing black mascara to brown so just wanted to try how brown mascara would look on me.. and think i wore it years ago when i first started wearing makeup well let me just say the worst mistake ever the brown mascara color looked fantastic but the mascara made my eyes puffy -ITCHY- the next day after wearing it this is a terrible product for maybelline ive used many maybelline mascaras and have always loved them but this one should be discontinued its the worst thing that have happened to my eyelids ever ! now i have to wait till my eyes stop itching and stinging till i can wear my makeup boo you suck Great Lash -number one mascara, i think NOT !

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by JackieRudetski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a huge obsession with mascara. Every time I run out I buy a new kind to try out. I figured I would try this one out since its been on this earth for ages and Ive always seen it in other girls make up bags. Plus, magazines rave about this product and it gets awards, how could it possibly be bad? Oh-My-God...I remember taking the wand out and thinking "hmm very sparse". I put it on my curled lashes instantly fell and became 6 lashes. I blinked and got mascara on my top lid. I was so disappointed. The formula was so thin and wet and clumped easily. I dont understand how this product is so popular! I threw it out right then and there. Worst mascara I have ever encountered.