Crystal Crystal Roll-On Body Deodorant

Purified water (aqua), natural mineral salts, potassium alum, cellulose

on 5/22/2015 1:48:00 PM

Crystal Body Deodorant is made of Natural Minerals Salts which eliminate odor by leaving an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria. It is non-sticky, non-staining, leaves no white residue and can be used by both Men and Women. I like this one better than the Crystal Body Deodorant Stick. It is very effective and doesn't stain clothes. You can only smell my parfum. $3.06 for 66ml by iherb dot com. I have a coupon code for this site if you want order the first time: VIK284 and you have 5$ off.

on 4/15/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great, all natural product that I use daily. I like to apply it right out of the shower before bed as it has no scent to bother me while I'm sleeping yet it does a good job keeping me feeling fresh. I use the Crystal Essence roll on in the AM and these two products keep me feeling and smelling fresh and clean all day. I like that there is no residue or nasty white build-up with either of these products and the scent of the essence is nice and light unlike conventional deodorants which give me headaches on account of the fake smelling strong scents. If I know that I will be going to a stressful event or social gathering (stress city for this introvert) the next day, I team my evening application of this product with PIP (Protection in Probiotics) spray as I do notice that stressful sweating requires the extra protection of this additional product as stress must change the body chemistry on some level. I did deduct some lippies for the packaging as I find myself storing the roll-ons upside down when they start to run low...minor inconvenience but perhaps something for the company to work on.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Much better than the Kiss my Face version. The product scent didnt turn sour like KMF. I havent tried Crystal's rock or spray, but will definitely check it out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Here's the best way I've found to use crystal salt deodorant:

In the shower, after washing/shaving/whatever floats your boat, use the crystal ROCK (the stone) on your underarms. Really rub it on there and get a good coating under both arms. I usually do this while I'm still in the shower. It's quick and you're already wet so why not. Don't rub your underarms dry - just leave them to air dry. It barely takes any time at all. Just do it while you're getting dressed or combing your hair or whatever. Then, whether it's right after or the following morning, add the crystal deodorant roll-on (the liquid stuff) on your underarms once they've dried.

The double-pronged approach is keeping me fresh through a gross, humid summer, so that's really saying something. I don't really have a B.O. issue most of the time, but I do sweat a lot. However, I sweat LESS using this than I did using antiperspirant.

Oh - and the first time I tried to use this, two years ago, I felt like I sweat a TON. However, I was transitioning off of perfumey chemical antiperspirant. Now, I've been using a different natural deodorant for over a year, and switching back to this has been easy peasy and I actually sweat less. I think your pits can take some time to "detox" if you've regularly been stuffing up your sweat glands with aluminum.

Anyway. I love this. Layer it up - rock salt and roll-on - and you're game for a long, busy day - even if it includes a crazy-intense workout at the end of it!

Note: The roll-on doesn't last anywhere near as long as the rock salt, so I gave it two lippies for price instead of one. Also, you don't HAVE to use both products, but I feel like I stay fresher that way.

on 2/20/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this stuff a lot! I kept a roll on & the rock around for the longest time but ran out of the roll on so now am just using the rock. It's very effective & a kinda neat concept!! I've had the rock for over oh idk maybe 6-8 months & it's about half used up. It's so economical, good for you, widely available, green, and it works, so what's not to like!!??

on 1/10/2014 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have a love-hate relationship with this. I've been using Crystal and similar deodorants for 5 years now because I love the idea of it, but it doesn't always work for me. Some days I smell great. Some I smell awful. Some days my right armpit stinks while the left smells fine! I've tried applying a little and a lot. I dry this one with my hair dryer before getting dressed. No matter what I do, the results always seem random to me.

One more thing, the liquid version will run out much faster than the solid, so it's not as good of a deal as the rock version. Nevertheless, I probably would repurchase this, unless I decide to try something else.

on 12/7/2013 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product! I have purchased this over and over again. I normally keep one unscented & one chamomile:) This works great for me. It does not leave any white residue or yellow stain on clothes. I've just moved to somewhere that has humid summer:( from all-year-around sunny & dry weather. I now have to see how this works next summer in muggy/sticky condition…. Crossing my fingers.. An update to be made soon;)

on 12/1/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

WOW

This has worked better than any antiperspirant I have EVER used in my life no joke. I am trying to stay away from Aluminium and I have tried other brands of deodorant that left my arm pits PEELING from the propelyne gylcol. BAD NEWS. Not only do i NOT smell like body odour using this, but my pits have stayed dry (interesting) and no white film on my clothes.

i am going back to the market and buying the rest of them for fear that I will lose out on another great deodorant

on 10/21/2013 12:48:00 AM

I've been looking for a cruelty-free deodorant. I purchased this in the chamomile scent. It smells great, but it has a very, very wet application and it doesn't last all day. It works better than a few of the other brands I've tried, and it's pretty inexpensive, but it isn't my HG.

Love this stuff! I have it in the unscented crystal for my boyfriend. The lavender and white tea scent I have for me in the spray and roll on which I adore! This product works for me one I'm lucky because i have never been a "sweater" unless I have an anxiety attack or am doing some crazy sports. This allows me to perspire which is normal, and what are bodies are supposed to do. Keeping in toxins doesn't sound appealing to me. Cancer causing ingredients are not sexy at all!
Granted I'm a Boho bordering on hippie chick so I always try to go with the healthiest choice for my body if I can. Heck no matter how you are this is a good choice for anyone. With this I smell good for a long time it doesn't irritate my skin after I shave and is perfect for my hygiene needs. No ruining of my clothes or white marks either:) This is a excellent deodorant and a great alternative over Lush deodorant's which I do not purchase anymore. This has become my skincare staple and I will purchase it for my boyfriend and I again and again. Totally Recommended!

Top Rated Crystal Products