September 19, 2014 | 953 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best dry shampoo!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Joannee97

the worst dry shampoo I have brought. it left my hair really greasy and clammy. It also made my scalp really itch and had to wash it that night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Foxyfox1

This is my HG of dry shampoos. For years I would use baby powder to take out the oil but it was messy. Last year my hair dresser told me that even though I have very oily hair I needy to stop washing it everyday and dry shampoo it every other day. I took his advice since I have long, blonde, thin to normal, oily hair. I tried 6 different dry shampoos ranging from drug store cheap ones, to moderate price ones (like batiste), to finally salon ones and nothig was working. My hair would either still be greasy or it would get greasy a few hours later.
I about gave up until I read reviews on here and gave it a try. It really does keep my hair clean all day long the day after I take a shower. I spray it on in the morning and leave it on my hair for 5 minutes then brush it out and I have beautiful hair the rest of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

No me gustan demasiado los champúes secos pero este me deja especialmente el pelo más pajizo que otros.
Si que absorbe la grasa de la raiz, pero a que precio? mi pelo queda con un aspecto nada saludable como ar llevarlo suelto, así que tengo que recogerlo.
No, no repetiré

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cupacake28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on a whim when I saw a travel size can at Ulta. This is seriously my holy grail dry shampoo! I find it is best to use the night before, as it will soak into the hair a little better. I have dark blonde/brown hair and it shows up a little white on my hair, but that goes away completely when I rub the product into my hair. All of the scents are fantastic and the product is amazing at soaking up any excess oil in your hair! Try this product if you're looking for a new dry shampoo!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't get what all the hype is about. I think this is just a normal dry shampoo, it takes away the oils from my sculpt and makes my ends very dry and frizzy. Maybe I'm using this the wrong way or whatever, Idk, I'd still repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by sphynx97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only dry shampoo that I have used and is using.
Don't have the urge to really find another brand. So the product in it self isn't bad. Tho I wouldn't call it great.

Tho I have noticed that after some hours after applying it my hair is greasy again...

ps..Can be easily find in cheaper stores.

Oh I always get compliments when someone is hugging me when wearing the cherry scented on. Awkward saying "oh its my dry shampoo smelling" :P

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I am all ready on my second bottle of this stuff and have recently purchase two more bottles for when it runs out. I love it, it's my holy grail dry shampoo, although admittedly I haven't tried anything else so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I love it so much that I don't need to try anything else. It makes my greasy roots look like I have just washed them and makes my hair smell and look fresh. My favourite scent so far is wild. I don't find that it leaves white residue in my hair, but my hair isn't very dark. With this product I only need to wash my hair once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by KatieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. My hair is VERY oily, but after coloring it I am trying to wash it only every other day. I use this stuff on my no wash day and it works wonders. My hair feels so fresh and smells great. HG

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Itai

It works well at absorbing oil but it leaves my hair white and it's hard to remove all the white (I have black hair). The sent is ok. It feels a little bit powdery. At the end of the day, my hair feels a little bit dirty (I can't use it two days in a row, I have to wash my hair the next day), but it's the dry shampoo that I keep buying because it's the best that I have tried to absorb oil.