August 1, 2014 | 965 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Brush-on Cream Liner in Deep Brown

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner runs easily, and fades quickly even with eye primer. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend to others

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pot lasts forever and does not dry out! Very smooth and creamy, but don't use the brush it comes with - it's not a very good brush. Color is solid and intense, with the right brush it can be very nice.

Can't really use it on your bottom waterline though.

Wouldn't purchase again but that's because I prefer pencil eyeliners more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by pineapple808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the black and deep brown. These are my favorite eyeliners hands down! I use the black for more dramatic/ night time looks and I use the deep brown as a daytime eyeliner and I also use it for my eyebrows and let me tell you it is the bomb for filling in eyebrows. The consistency of the formula is nice and creamy. It goes on very smooth. Clinique is such an amazing brand and they deserve more hype than they get.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Lukewarmluxe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner because it stays on 8+ hours for me without budging. You'd be better off with a different brush. My favorites are the white Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush and the black ELF slanted eyeliner. I recommend dabbing a little off the brush onto your hand before you apply because a little goes a long way and this stuff is hard to get off without messing up everything on the lid. Then you can use what's left to build up your line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great cream eye liner!! I love this stuff. It goes on great unlike some other ones that I have tried. I don't usually wear black liner on my eye lids but I do like to wear dark brown and this color is perfect. It goes on so smooth and you can do a perfect line with this liner without ANY smudging. I'm so glad I finally found a perfect cream liner and will definately repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lucenaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This simply just does what I need it to do. I have dark brown, slightly slanted eyes and a nice thick line on my upper lid and I get a natural doe-eyed look. It's less harsh than a black liner, and my eyes look SO much bigger!

I do take a lippie off because of staying power. After maybe 5 hours it starts to fade/melt off my eyes, and after 9-10 hours sometimes you can barely tell its there. Granted, I have oily lids, but I've used cream liners with better staying power (ie Smashbox).

Application is a little strange sometimes. I use my own slanted liner brush and sometimes you wipe some of it off when you go over the line more than once. However, once you get a hang of it it's a breeze. I use this pretty much everyday in my morning makeup rush.

Good product, fair price. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by icing78

It is a pretty color, but it seems to be more watery than the true black version, so I had to use twice as much compared to when I had it in true black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good eyeliner. The brown is very dark but it's obviously not black.Will not budge once on so be careful when applying.I use this on my upper lid and still use yohl on the lower as I find this is too harsh under the eyes.Depends what look your after I suppose.Wouldn't recommend for water line though, would leave that to the pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by jotsou

Love this eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day with no smear. I had one for over two years and it still hasn't dried. Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the liner, with a few complains. The brush is a joke, use an angled brush! The bottle is very wasteful, having a huge space up at the top, eyeliner starts about half way down. Presumably to trick us in to thinking there is more in there than there really is. I won't be tricked. And though I think they could add a little more pigment to the liners, I still like them. They last till I get home, with minimal smudging on my eyelids. I will use till I find one better!