Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! This is actually my favourite lotion. My skin gets so dry and ashy and this instantly moisturises it and gives it a nice glow! I always get asked what my secret for soft smooth skin is and this is it. It smells divine too.

Bought this for scent alone and I do think it smells really good. But... I don't like the greasy after feel, it takes an unusually long time to absorb into the skin and leaves noticeable fingerprints and smears on everything you touch. I won't be repurchasing this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is very dry and this lotion did not work for me. It is very thick, and since it is so thick I assumed it would leave my skin very moisturized and soft but it did not at all! There is no reason to go through the thick stickiness of this lotion when it doesn't even moisturize. The smell is like cocoa butter and chocolate. It did help with evening out the skin tone on my body but that's about it. Will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I love vaseline and their lotions but not this one. I use the healthy white skin lightening lotion on daily basis. One day I ran out of mine and when I went to the supermarket I thought why not try this one. Although I love to smell like chocolate and I love using chocolate hair mask for my hair care, I dislike how this lotion smelled. It smelled...weird. But I think it is just a matter of opinion because everybody else seems to like it so I gave the rest of the bottle to my cousin. It still moisturized my skin like other vaseline lotions though. I guess this one is just not for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite drugstore lotions. Light, sweet, chocolate scent. No greasy residue and absorbs quickly, leaving nourished and hydrated clean-feeling skin. I have sensitive skin and this calms and does not irritate. I sometimes even use this on my face with no issues. Underrated product! Packaging could use an update - functions very well but I feel the label is a bit old fashioned looking.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite lotions. The scent isn't too over powering but I love it. It hydrates my skin well throughout the year. During super dry months sometimes I need a thicker lotion. For the most part this product works well and I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like how this lotion makes my legs and feet look healthy. I love that it gives them a very nice glow and it makes them feel so soft. This is my holy grail for summer, I won't show off my legs without using this lotion first.

With that being said, if you don't like the greasy feeling some lotions might leave on your skin then this lotion is not for you.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product smells great but it made my arms and legs itch so bad that it felt like they were on fire. I had the same issue with the Vaseline gel a few years ago. $7.00 down the drain.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the one that comes in a spray container. It's the one moisturizer I actually end up using on my body. Great for the winter!

Love it! This lotion smells sweet and delish! I use this mostly in the evenings as I sleep in an air conditioned room, my skin feels moisturized in the mornings. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. Will repurchase!

Top Rated Vaseline Products