September 17, 2014 | 1723 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! This lotion smells sweet and delish! I use this mostly in the evenings as I sleep in an air conditioned room, my skin feels moisturized in the mornings. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by lulubai5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't live without this lotion. They have changed the formula to cocoa radiant stratys 3. And I'm great with the change.
I have very dry, sensitive, excema riddled skin and this has been my lotion that I swear by. I lather it on daily after my shower and my skin feels great. I usually hate living in my own skin being that it is so sensitive. But with this product I can!!
The smell is nice, not too strong and I never smell it on myself throughout the day, it's that mild.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my daily body lotion. I use generously all over my skin immediately after a shower, and it absorbs very well. It does not feel sticky on my skin afterwards or throughout the day. The cocoa butter scent is pleasant and not too strong where I still smell it later in the day. This lotion keeps me hydrated throughout the winter when my skin is the driest. It comes in a pump bottle, and is a great value for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have given this product about five months of use and I THINK I'm done giving it chances.

The product is good, but not for me. What I loved about this lotion was how it melts into a watery consistency and moisturized well. Even in Texas it did not FEEL particularly heavy. The smell was pleasant, but went away quickly.I never felt sticky after application and the dispensing of the product was great (price was right, too). All and all I would have considered this an HG product...

Until it broke my body out. I'm not sure if my skin (aside from my face) is sensitive to cocoa butter/fragrances (as I've had this problem with Palmer's as well, or if cocoa butter is too thick for the climate I live in), but it is enough of a problem for me so that I have to discontinue use. If you do not have skin allergies/sensitive skin/or you live in a dry environment I would certainly recommend this product. Otherwise I would stay away from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lavirac

this lotion is the most moisturizing lotion i've ever tried so far in my life. affordable and available in any drugstore near you, this lotion stays on me for half of the day. the scent lasts as well. one day, i put this on at noon and at approximately 7pm my boy friend asked me what i wore, because i smelled nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its good and moisturizing for parts like elbows and knees but if its on other part its still good but it sits on top of the skin and when you're in a hot area the heat and sweat makes it turn slimy and glides off your skin sometimes,maybe good for the winter and really dry skin,its greasy but its not the worst..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Awesome lotion. Never stings if I apply on legs after shaving and non greasy. Nice light smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hosullivan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The GREATEST dry skin moisturizer in the drugstore. I have exceptionally dry, tight, flaky (but not itchy or red) skin, and this stuff is like a magic cure. I slather myself in it after a shower and it's completely gotten rid of the flaky patches I'd been dealing with. It soaks in, stays a TINY bit sticky on areas that aren't exposed to the air for a while, but not sticky enough to bother me. Smells cocoa-y as you'd expect, but the smell evaporates after application, only really smells if you put your nose to your skin. I'm on my third bottle and I'll probably keep using it until they stop making it, even though I'd like to find a more natural (non-petroleum based) cocoa butter moisturizer. It's too good to stop! The only thing I don't like is about it the bottle, if it came in a tub it'd be easier to get all the product instead of the top 3/4. Again though, third bottle, I'm not going anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I Love this stuff. I am a huge skin fanatic, I like my skin to be super soft, I moisturise basically every time I wash my hands, as well as every morning and night. And so, i spend a good portion of my time looking for new lotions to try out. Unfortunately, many of them suck. They don't sink in fast enough, when they do they leave that gross film on the skin, the smell is too intense and leave my skin feeling dry no matter how much i reapply.

But this stuff is the Opposite of a bad skin lotion. For me, it sinks in quickly, smells good but wont fight with any of my perfumes, i only have to apply once the majority of the time and the moisture lasts for a long time. It now comes in a super big container, which is great for someone like me who tends to use it more than twice a day.
Please note that just because i moisturise a lot doesn't ave anything to do with this lotions ability to moisturise, it is just me wanting to keep my skin forever soft.
I think i'm on my fourth or fifth bottle and the one i have now s about to run out so i will be buying it again really soon.
I do find that it can get annoying when you have almost finished the entire thing and there is all that product left at the bottom and you have to take the lid out and shake it onto your hands.
I found that this one was a lot better than the Aloe Vera one by the same brand, especially if you have slightly drier skin and want a long lasting feeling of moisture.
I have found that this has really helped to improve the quality of my skin. I use this product especially after showers in which i have used my homemade body scrub (olive oil or coconut oil, brown sugar), and after a year of this the skin on my body is now super soft.
All in all, a great product that you should definitely try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm currently on my third bottle of this product, I love it. I use it every day twice a day, morning and night. It's moderately thick but is actually pretty fast absorbing. It feels great on my skin and leaves it soft and glowing. Smells pretty good, almost like coconut. Comes in a big bottle for around $4-$6, lasts quite a long time for me. When the bottle starts to get empty I have to pop the top part off and shake it out since the pump won't dispense it.