La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder

4.4

New Ingredients (Rectangular Compact): Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate?Polymethyl Methacrylate?Squalane?Methicone?Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Extract, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Kaolin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silk (Serica) Powder, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben?Propylparaben?Fragrance (Parfum)?Benzyl Alcohol???, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

best long lasting powder ever!!!

This is a really beautiful foundation. It looks incredibly natural and does not wear off easily. I was using a Chanel foundation before and like this better. I would definitely recommend this product. I was told that in order to get the best results use a primer underneath. It works and lasts all day plus it's treated foundation so you feel it is doing great things for you skin while you wear it.

I have been using this foundation for the last 2 years. I am absolutely in love with it. Even though it is a bit expensive (61 pounds), I am more than happy to pay that price for this foundation.

It is best for your daily use during the day as it provides the ideal coverage that is not too visible. However, I would not recommend it for night outs as the coverage is light to medium.

I have an acne prone skin but this foundation does not cause any pimples. I was looking for something that won't break me out and this is the gem I found.

I must say that I never expect much from a powder foundation, because quite often they get cakey on your face during the day and enhance the wrinkles. This is absolutely not like that at all! Very forgiving for wrinkles as well, you can use it also around the eye area. The only downside is the price, though :(

.I was using ardency inn light medium olive and im so pleased with this purchase. heavy coverage but in an easy to use powder that doesnt mask your natural beauty . covers circles,is forgiving on wrinklles and doesnt leave you with a line on your neck.i purchased beige dore.my advice is to search websites for the best price . one thing.....a little pink. i got it on bid for an unbelievable 20 dollars. but will purchase it where i can!runs for 90DOLLARS

Yes, I'm buying this one again. Although you can use this as a powder or a foundation (by dampening the sponge applicator provided), I have only used it dry, but have had superb, lasting coverage. You can use the provided applicator to apply the powder, or you can put a little cotton pad into the compact (there's room for it!). Either way I'm impressed with the coverage and especially with how it matches my skin tone (I use Ivorie) and does not change color in the course of the day. It's a nice compact case, too -- maybe a little bit large, but it's designed to keep the applicator in its own little pan; and the mirror is very good. So these benefits make up for the size. On the other hand, the powder pan is relatively small! For $98 I wish there was more powder; and that's why I took off a lippie. Anyway, the match in color is so good, I think this is my powder for life. What I did to find it was to go to Bloomingdale's and visit every MU concession on their ground floor looking for foundation and powder and concealor that matched ME. La P came out the winner in all. I also like Chanel products. But La P seemed to have the edge in this case. (I still like Chanel and Boot's No 7 lipsticks better than La P's).

I've tried quite a few powder foundations, not just on me but on others: ex make-artist. This formula is lovely. It blends beautifully even on dry skins, like mine, but it's also undetectable if you get the right shade. I don't know why others are reluctant to try it applied with a damp sponge because done properly, and it's very simple, it gives the most luminous, lasting finish. There's no need to wipe the sponge on the powder, whether the sponge is dry or wet, but just patted a couple of times for each area of the face - each cheek, forehead, nose chin, centre of neck, each eye - and then blended with both patting and lightly swiping the sponge, and you'll have a soft-looking, improved skin tone. In my experience powder foundations are better for all skin types, but especially drier ones (seems odd, I know), as long as you're not too heavy-handed. Remember: easier to add than to take away (with make-up), so if you're a newbie go cautiously, you can't really go wrong, and after a couple of tries you'll find how best to do it for you. Lovely product!

Oh my gosh I can't stop looking at my skin I look flawless, even, and sexy!!!!!! Took me 2 minutes to achieve this. AHHH! Looks good with flash photography too. Just checked.

Edit:
11/14
I don't like the color. Beige Dore is too pink for me now that I live west coast and have bit of a tan, this color KILLS my nice glowy tan to a pale scmucky vamp color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought my La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish at Rustan's Makati, Philippines. I think it for several times before purchasing this powder. I'm Asian with a fair skinned with a balance of pink and yellow undertone. I went at the make up counter without foundation so that I can choose the right shade suits me well. I tried two shades between Ivorie and Cameo on the tester. Both shades are relatively good on my face when applying it using sponge. This powder foundation gives a natural and flawless skin. It covers skin imperfections and lasts all day. The sales assistant suggested that Cameo looks better. This is the best powder compact that I have. I love this rectangular silver compact case and looks luxurious. I was happy and satisfied with the product I bought. For reference, I am NC 20 at MAC. Overall, I would definitely recommend this procuct.

TIP: Show up to the makeup counter with a clean, fresh face. It's OK to wear eye makeup or lipstick, even moisturizer on your face, but you don't want to show up already wearing foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, I hope this will be of help to some people. I tried on the tester for this foundation in ivoire, and was impressed how lovely and smooth the powder was. I was so excited. The next day, I used it all over my face with the enclosed sponge. As a formulation, it is fantastic. The thing is.....it's pink!!! Ok, I'm being a bit dramatic. Let's say the undertone is definitely pink. I am a fair skinned Asian and have yellow undertone - so I was so sad. I also felt so guilty for some reason spending so much for the product, when I've spent many, many gazillions more in my search for my HG. The thing is, in my country, there is no returning. Once you actually use the product, you cannot bring it back or exchange it for another shade. The sales assistant said that cameo and the other shades were pinkish compared to ivory, so I was happy buying it. It does provide fantastic oil control.

Lesson learned: when purposely shopping for foundation, go in without any foundation or powder, apply the potential foundation to your entire face, and leave. Check not only under sunlight, but in the office, in different mirrors with different lighting, at home, and take a good, hard look before cleaning your face at night. If you're still in love, then buy.

Warning: If you don't want pink, don't buy this in ivory (I haven't tried any other shade.)

What is the best yellow undertone powder foundation? Back to shu uemura which I like very much, but don't looove.