August 20, 2014 | 2099 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Dee124

Awful product. Purchased in Barcelona just recently and this stings my eyes badly...as well as my pocket (this stuff aint cheap). I complained to a store rep and was told to try Clinique's TAKE THE DAY OFF makeup remover (the purple one) and whilst this takes some more effort it works and doesnt severely sting around my eyes.
I wont be purchasing the Makeup Forever Sens Eyes again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awful remover. While it did take off makeup as it is supposed to, this burns horribly if you accidentally get it in your eyes. Also, my under eyes feel incredibly tight and dry the next morning after using this. It could probably be fixed with an eye cream but I've never had this reaction with another product. Worst of all, I woke up this morning to a welt under my eye which almost looks like a chemical burn! Be careful with this one!

The packaging leaves a lot to be desired too, the plastic is stiff and brittle. When I was trying to get product out of it last night, I literally cracked the plastic squeezing it out. Very inconvenient and inexcusable for a pricier product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye makeup remover I can use, and I have tried a lot! It doesn't burn my eyes, and you only need a tiny bit to get all your makeup off. I use it at the end of the day, and also when I'm putting on my makeup and need to do tiny clean ups.

This only thing that drives me nuts is the packaging is fragile and terrible. Whenever I travel with this, the pressure from airplanes makes it ooze everywhere the next time I use it. This morning it fell off of my counter and the bottle BROKE. There is now a giant hole in the bottom of it, so I can't stand it upright! I would love a squeeze tube, or just a regular lid that is not a pump.

Best I've found, but needs a serious bottle revamp!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by vthesiren

I had a bottle of this that I purchased a few months ago, and it was GREAT - it took my eye makeup off without irritating my eyes at all. However, I just picked up a new bottle a few days ago, and this one STINGS LIKE HECK. I compared the ingredients lists on the bottles and there's definitely been a formula change. It's still great at taking off eye makeup, but due to the burning sensation this causes, I'm going to have to return this. :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by misanders

For the most part this eye makeup remover was good. I have very sensitive eyes and most removers irritate me, but this did not. I noticed that each time I used this I lost a few lashes. Is that normal??? I don't know, I've never noticed it with other removers. Because of that I probably won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow I've finally found a commercial eye makeup remover that doesn't make my eyelids itchy and red! I've tried over 50 eye-makeup removers and all of them react with my skin and make my eyes puffy and red....the only thing I've been able to use before this is olive oil with a warm wet cloth. I wanted something easier for travel that wouldn't leak so got a small bottle of Sens'Eyes. This French-made fragrance-free eye makeup remover just takes it off and I can forget about it. If you have sensitive eyes that react to everything (especially those labelled "sensitive", they are often worse than the regular lines) you know how much of a gem this is. If you have extremely sensitive eyes too this may be worth tracking down. Sephora does travel and large sizes. It worked on my waterproof eye makeup too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by estherchewyy

I absolutely love this to the max!!! For me, I usually use make-up removing wipes for my whole face, including eyes. My only issue was the remnant from my eye make-up, especially when I first wake up in the morning. It always bother me how my lower eyelid gets stained from the eyeliner on my upper eyelid. I tried this product on-the-spot on my lips as I had lip stainer on and it removed it so easily! Not a trace left! That was when I knew I have to get this. I carry a small bottle with me together with some cotton buds and at mid-day when I do my touch-up, I'll just swipe a bit in my lower eyelid and it's as good as clean again before I dust on my compact powder. The only down side - it is not so pocket-friendly. But I'm sure if you are a MUFE lover, u would have gotten used to the price tag and look beyond that when you purchase their line of products.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have ever used!! It's super duper oily though, so watch out if you have oily skin....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This eye makeup remover is very gentle on the eyes. It's not oily yet it removes everything! It's blue and thick like a lotion. It doesn't have any strong scents and is just all around great. It's not the least expensive but out of the many eye makeup removers I've tried this one's my favorite. I will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I needed a remover that would remove waterproof mascara, Better Than Sex from too faced. It's not listed as waterproof but boy is it hard to remove. I tried the sample size of this and it amazing. Doesn't burn and gets it done fast. My only other go to for removal is coconut oil so I use this lil sens eyes for removal during travel. Love!!!!!