February 1, 2015 | 1275 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 2:29:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the last VIBROUGE sale and I received 20% off for the mini travel size. I believe I got this for nine dollars Canadian.
I was a little bit iffy at first when the Sephora make up artist recommend this product because I've always used my bio derma cleansing water and cetaphil to remove my make up...and I've read all the negative reviews about irritating side effects. But I'm glad she convinced me to get a bottle of this Eye make up remover.
I was surprised It removed all the make up that the bioderma cleansing water couldn't get off my eye. Luckily enough I didn't experience any irritation or burning on / in my eyes.
One way I use this product is: by keeping one travel sized bottle in the shower and then I wet my face, and I use one pump of the product and divided between both eyelids... and gently rub the product on my eye lids to try and remove all my waterproof eye makeup... and then I rinse my eyelids right away under the shower head. And voila!!
I don't come out of the shower with racoon eyes.
If you're concerned about spending over $20 for the large regular size bottle Sephora has a mini size near their counter for about $10. And Sephora is also willing to give you a small size sample if you don't want to buy the travel size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Unfortunately, they changed the formula for this. It now stings and burns like crazy (a product that claims to be for sensitive eyes!), and doesn't even do that good of a job removing eye makeup anymore. Buyer beware.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by QueenAshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample size of this from Sephora after redeeming a bunch of points. I kept this in my everyday makeup bag because of the small size. For the first couple of uses, it did its job, but it required quite a bit of rubbing to remove my liner or mascara even though it says its formulated to remove waterproof makeup. After several more uses, it started to burn my eyes if it got into it and my eyelids felt raw from all the rubbing. I'm glad I only got the sample instead of buying it because it's $24 USD on Sephora's website, which is not cheap.

For a better eye makeup remover, may I recommend the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye make up remover? It does the same exact thing, but MUCH better for about 1/4th the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by dftns107

I have oily eyelids so i have to use smudgeproof and waterproof makeup and this remover makes it a breeze to remove at night. The last bottle i bought was a couple months ago and i'm seeing that people are complaining that this has been reformulated and is stinging their eyes? I really hope not.. i've tried quite a few makeup removers drug store and high end that are highly recomended and mufe hands down is the best. I dont enjoy the higher price tag but i always pick quality over quanity. The consistancy of this is much like a lotion and doesnt leave an oily residue which i've found most waterproof makeup removers to leave. A little bit goes a long ways.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Dee124

Awful product. Purchased in Barcelona just recently and this stings my eyes badly...as well as my pocket (this stuff aint cheap). I complained to a store rep and was told to try Clinique's TAKE THE DAY OFF makeup remover (the purple one) and whilst this takes some more effort it works and doesnt severely sting around my eyes.
I wont be purchasing the Makeup Forever Sens Eyes again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awful remover. While it did take off makeup as it is supposed to, this burns horribly if you accidentally get it in your eyes. Also, my under eyes feel incredibly tight and dry the next morning after using this. It could probably be fixed with an eye cream but I've never had this reaction with another product. Worst of all, I woke up this morning to a welt under my eye which almost looks like a chemical burn! Be careful with this one!

The packaging leaves a lot to be desired too, the plastic is stiff and brittle. When I was trying to get product out of it last night, I literally cracked the plastic squeezing it out. Very inconvenient and inexcusable for a pricier product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye makeup remover I can use, and I have tried a lot! It doesn't burn my eyes, and you only need a tiny bit to get all your makeup off. I use it at the end of the day, and also when I'm putting on my makeup and need to do tiny clean ups.

This only thing that drives me nuts is the packaging is fragile and terrible. Whenever I travel with this, the pressure from airplanes makes it ooze everywhere the next time I use it. This morning it fell off of my counter and the bottle BROKE. There is now a giant hole in the bottom of it, so I can't stand it upright! I would love a squeeze tube, or just a regular lid that is not a pump.

Best I've found, but needs a serious bottle revamp!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by vthesiren

I had a bottle of this that I purchased a few months ago, and it was GREAT - it took my eye makeup off without irritating my eyes at all. However, I just picked up a new bottle a few days ago, and this one STINGS LIKE HECK. I compared the ingredients lists on the bottles and there's definitely been a formula change. It's still great at taking off eye makeup, but due to the burning sensation this causes, I'm going to have to return this. :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by misanders

For the most part this eye makeup remover was good. I have very sensitive eyes and most removers irritate me, but this did not. I noticed that each time I used this I lost a few lashes. Is that normal??? I don't know, I've never noticed it with other removers. Because of that I probably won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow I've finally found a commercial eye makeup remover that doesn't make my eyelids itchy and red! I've tried over 50 eye-makeup removers and all of them react with my skin and make my eyes puffy and red....the only thing I've been able to use before this is olive oil with a warm wet cloth. I wanted something easier for travel that wouldn't leak so got a small bottle of Sens'Eyes. This French-made fragrance-free eye makeup remover just takes it off and I can forget about it. If you have sensitive eyes that react to everything (especially those labelled "sensitive", they are often worse than the regular lines) you know how much of a gem this is. If you have extremely sensitive eyes too this may be worth tracking down. Sephora does travel and large sizes. It worked on my waterproof eye makeup too.