April 17, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Colour Design - Vintage Rose

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A natural pink with blue sheen.
Great for a natural look for afternoon/evenings.

Quite drying on the lips.

Packaging could be revised. Twisting the case when closed moves the lipstick too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best color ever. It goes well with any makeup, any outfit, and any occasion. It is not too pale, not too boring, not too loud, not too bright, not too light, and not to dark. It is just right.

Although I like this color, I would like to pay less for this. I think it would be hard to find this color anywhere else because it shines differently than other lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to lipstick. I love it for everyday and it is the one I reach for most often. I love that it is pink but not too bright or too brown. It does have a blue undertone but it is not what I would call a bluish pink - the blue is subtle. It is just fresh and pretty. I also like the formulation in that it is not sticky or thick. Sometimes I put gloss over it and sometimes I don't but it looks great with everything. I will buy it as long as they keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG MLBB shade. It has beat out my other love, MAC Syrup. I agree with others' descriptions of this shade as being a mauvey-rose with blue iridescence. This lippie really brightens up my face and gives it a look of health. I really like wearing it to work. The formulation is nice; very moisturizing and comfortable to apply. Overall I love it and will be on the hunt for a dupe because I'm less-than-trilled at spending $22 on a lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Lindalinda6

From the moment I tried it on at the Lancome counter, the blue/purple tint in this color made my eyes pop and the mauvy/rose shade made my face glow. Now these are the things I look for when purchasing a lipstick!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ariemacherie

Goes on smoothly, looks natural, and gives a sheeny finish. Price is reasonable for a high-end brand in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Amazing color.
I have medium skin, brown eyes, dark hair. Love this under Nars Turkish Delight, or on its own, or under any Juicy Tubes Gloss.
The blue/purple undertones are so flattering, teeth look white, blush and eyes pop.
Only thing i can pick on is packaging, mine squished a little in the tube, maybe the heat? I used to have Lancome lispticks with magnets in the tops, this made use a breeze, anyway color and formula is fantastic and I will reorder this one when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A 'Secret Santa' sent me a new tube of this several years ago and it's been the best lipcolor ever since. For day or a more polished up evening makeup this is beautiful anytime. The blue sheen really is what makes this lipstick so wearable for anyone. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap. Immediately fell in love with this color & am seriously considering putting all my other glosses, lipsticks, up for trade as this is the perfect color for me. Well for everyone really. It is sheer, moist, creamy, a rose/pink/mauve/berry all combined into one color - if that's even possible. I really have no use for any other lipstick after this one, seriously.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by azngoddess

Got this in a Lancome GWP at Sears a couple of weeks ago. At first, I thought that the colour was too dark and red for me. I usually opt for a natural pink lipped look. My lips are already super pigmented so I thought the lippy would look weird on me. Little did I know, I put this on my lips and it looked amazing!~ like my lips but better :) It's also really hydrating and matches really well with light pink blush and blue eyeshadow.

this is usually something I'd never pick up, but I'm glad it was in my GWP. I would definitely buy this even at full price when I'm done with this lipstick (but only when they have a GWP promo :P haha, I am a poor student afterall! Have to get the best value for my money)