November 28, 2014 | 1859 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Soft Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Thornabelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a free gift in an Everyday Minerals order a few years ago. I've been using it as my go-to foundation ever since. For some reason, it's the perfect color for me. It's too light as a bronzer, but it covers very well and gives my face a lovely glow. I never use regular bronzers, they are way too dark. Every other foundation color is a little off for my skin, but this is perfect. Go figure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by janemarieo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is amazing for contouring on light skin! This is the first time I have ever used a bronzer that did not make me orange or look like I had dirt on my face. If you have medium skin tone this bronzer probably wont do anything for you. For reference I use the fairly light semi-matte foundation. Will absolutely purchase again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Saandes2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a very fair skinned redhead who likes to keep it that way but i still dont want to look dead and I'm in love! This is the lightest bronzer I have been able to find. Its perfect for contouring because its matte and you can't tell I have added anything but I look sunkissed now and skinnier. Its also a great texture, not drying but blends. This will be the only bronzer I use now and I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Kat11150

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer!
I usually wear 'fair' to 'fairly light' in EM. I had a hard time finding the right bronzer for me because most of the brands that I tried turned my face too orange & fake.

This bronzer is perfect because It looks natural! It doesn't make my face orange and it gives me a nice glow.
The color is subtle so you don't need to worry about overdoing it, and it is buildable if you want a stronger color.
Hope EM never discontinue this! This is the best bronzer ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to love Everyday Minerals. I had a ton of foundations in different shades/finishes and lots of blushes/bronzers. I haven't felt the same about the company since they started changing ingredients and not being honest from the get-go with people about it. That said, my EM Soft Bronzer is the older version, before the ingredient change. I can only wear it in the winter, so it's taken me years to use it up (finally did this morning!). It's a pretty ok bronzer, but honestly nothing special. I wore Golden Fair in EM, and I'm an NC15 in MAC. It warms up my face a smidgen, but it definitely doesn't add much color or look like bronzer. I honestly like more color than this, which is why I would not repurchase this particular bronzer, ingredient change or not. I am, however, sad about the fact that I can't get their Everyday Bronzer now. I really loved that one!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect bronzer for FAIR skin, I mean any shade of pale. It is a barely there, but looking healthy, bronzer. The only down side is that it is loose powder so that takes some getting used to. Sometimes with loose formulas it is difficult to get the same amount of product on your brush. However, I would have to say that this is a fail proof product, it is sheer so even if you apply too much you will never look orange or beaten. Love this one! Plus, does not irritate or break me out! It also has a sifter that closes, preventing over spill.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm confused about the negative reviews of this product. Since I'm so pale (MAC NC 15), I've never been a fan of bronzers because they look so fake with my skin tone. I tried the sample size of this product because it clearly states that it's a "sheer, light, dewy bronzer" to be used as an all over face color for a sheer hint of warmth for fair skin tones. And, the photo on the EDM site is an accurate representation of what the Soft Bronzer looks like. The previous reviewer with a medium skin tone is disappointed that the color is lighter than her actual skin tone, but I don't understand why she bought it after seeing the picture and reading the product description. If you have medium skin, then go for a regularly pigmented bronzer because it would look fine on you. This definitely will not show up on skin tones darker than light to slightly light-medium. It may provide a little glow, though, if that's what you're looking for.

Anyways, maybe the other reviewers who have fair skin think they're fairer than they actually are. I've met a lot of women who consider themselves fair, but in comparison to me, I would consider them light-medium.

For me, this Soft Bronzer is exactly what I was looking for. I put a few specs in the lid of my EDM foundation (Golden Fair, for reference) to test it out, and only a few specs of product gave me the warmth I was looking for. I applied it on top of Pink Ribbon blush and it's a beautiful warm glowy shade. I then brushed some on my nose, chin, and forehead. It's not nearly as shimmery as I thought it would be, so it's incredibly natural looking. It provides a slight glowy-ness, but the individual shimmers are not detectable (in this lighting, anyway, I haven't tried it outdoors, yet). I'm not a fan of completely matte products, so I'm happy it has some slight shimmer.

For very fair women, I highly recommend this!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pointless. I am very fair, so I assumed that this would be a sure thing for me, and that it would be a safe and logical choice. Apparently, playing it safe isn't always the right plan of action. To me, it's practically INVISIBLE on my skin...that is, until I get extremely frustrated and add another layer, and another layer, and another layer. By that point I just appear as if my face had been wiped with dirty sand. And finally, the packaging is terrible. I guess my search for the perfect pale chick bronzer will go on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

meh. i have used a ton of bronzers, high end to low, written so many reviews on them and this is just unremarkable. never reach for it, barely shows on my very fair skin. i sometimes carry it in my mu bag when i need a very tiny bronzer to tote along, but even then i ask myself why bother? if not for the small sample size container would have tossed this a long time ago.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

ive never seen a bronzer so light. i have medium skin tone and i knew this would be light but its lighter than my skintone. i wish everyday minerals would come out with a better selection of bronzers this one is too ligt and the everday one is too red toned for me. love everyday minerals and its a vegan company but not a fan of their bronzers.