October 21, 2014 | 1957 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product when I was in my late teens I'm now 26! But at the time I didn't need a lot of coverage as I didn't suffer the same issues I have with my skin now! It gave me a natural looking coverage without being too heavy! I dont think I'd use it now but for someone with clear skin or someone who's a bit younger this could be a really good option!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another foundation disappointment from Benefit. It made my face SO oily, settles into pores, and runs all over the place. I adore Benefit cosmetics, but I haven't found one foundation from them that doesn't make my face feel like an oil slick!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Hallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I wanted to use this as my lazy day quick foundation. I found that it's very obvious and powdery which is nice if you want to photoshoot or something similar but it's horrible on those needed lazy days because it's too obvious. I also found it too small. It only last very few uses despite it's $50+ cost.

Not worth the money for the amount of applications.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much like Bo-ing! I find this product too oily and think on your skin. Good coverage but I find it almost impossible to not look cakey wearing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Timeslikethese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really know where to begin. If I could give this a zero, I would.

It's a very greasy formula which is really horrible to apply. It feels like applying a thick oil on your skin and it just sort of sits there... until it inevitably slides away that is.

In my oily areas, this actually congealed. This looks horrific, as you can imagine.

It offers almost zero coverage and doesn't build at all. Rather like applying oil to oil... it just melts into a big puddle on your face.

So bad, I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

I received this foundation in a sample pack from Benefit. Wow, it isn't often that I throughly dislike a product, but for this particular product, IMO, it is God awful. I don't like the color, texture, or finish.

I typically like most things from Benefit, but this was a real miss for me. Not sure what they were thinking when they created this, but it left a lot to be desired.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is terrible. The color matched OK, and I did like that it's pretty portable being a solid foundation in a little pan. However that doesn't matter because the foundation itself is awful. It starts out looking dewy, or possibly greasy if you went heavy, with OK coverage. Then after it dries it makes my face look horribly dry and uneven again. I had just moisturized with Tarte Marajuca Oil and I don't have dry skin regardless so I was unhappy to see how dry and flaky it ended up looking. I tried to save it by adding another drop of marajuca oil and rubbing it into the areas that looked super dry, but it didn't do anything other than completely break down any coverage that was left. I don't know why I keep trying Benefit products. I've hated most of them.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Easily one of the worst foundations for oily skin that I've tried. I got this in a set in the shade Medium, which from the pan looks rather dark and orange for my yellow-olive, NC25 skin, but I suppose that doesn't matter, because it offers very little coverage. Texture wise, it's initially thin and very greasy. Once applied, it dries to a finish that is powdery and yet still feels slippery; it doesn't exactly set but rather sits on top of your skin. I used to think that Maybelline Fit Me was the oiliest foundation out there, but this definitely broke the record. Because of the texture, I have to use a TON of powder to set Some Kind-a Gorgeous; this keeps the product in place, but it feels heavy and just plain gross. It may work for dry-skinned individuals who already have fairly even-toned skin, but I'm quite the opposite of that. I almost always try finding alternative uses for products that I don't like, but this may very well go into the garbage bin unfinished.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Cherryferry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have always been slightly obsessed with Benefit, but due to its price and my tight budget I only buy their products about once a year or so. Usually I buy their blushers but decided to try something new so grabbed this.

I actually really liked this product. I have VERY pale skin and often struggle to find a foundation light enough for me. This one was perfect. I apply it all over my face with the sponge, and on areas which need more coverage I go over it again with my fingers. I then apply a little concealer under my eyes and set with powder and it stays there all day long. It looks super natural. I think that this is a very light coverage; my skin is in pretty good condition, but even I need some additional coverage in some place. But it certainly evens out my skin tone as well as making my face feel very soft. I love this product and will always repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I love benefit, but not this one. It goes on WAY to powdery on the skin, and it looks fake. It doesn't blend perfectly like Hello flawless, and it does not give you a natural look. The light one is too light, and the medium a bit to orange and dark. Øv øv!