Jordana Lip Liner

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/14/2015 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best lip liner of life. Better than any high end lip liner I've tried!!! Just try one and you'll end up buying them all. Tawny is my MLBB, Honey Dip for nudes, Silver Lilac for purples and plums, I love them all!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I purchased two of these liners at my urban Walgreens-Tawny and Rock N Rose. Both colors barely showed up at all on my lips, so I mixed them together to create a custom shade that is a nice, nude, brownish pink. It's rather sheer, but it works well when I don't want to wear too much color on my lips.

These go for about $2.00 (for the Easyliners) and are a pretty good deal. The ones I tried were very sheer, and Walgreens doesn't stock the full range of colors for this line, which is kind of a shame. I really wanted to try Natural.

Not really too much to say about these liners. I do prefer Milani and Jesse's Girl lip-liners (they go on so smoothly) and the colors are much more pigmented.

on 9/26/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have these in Chestnut, Mahogany and Brick and I'll never use another brand of lip liners. Amazing quality for such a cheap price. They last a solid 4 or 5 hours on me as long as it's not overly humid and the colors are really pigmented. Top notch for .99 cents.

on 9/16/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have three of the Easyliner lip liners: Tawny, Baby Berry, and Sedona Red. They are really fabulous for the price. They have great pigmentation, a dry, slightly tacky texture perfect for grabbing lipstick, and are easy to get a crisp line. There is a little bit of drag when applying and I wouldn't wear them alone. The color of the liner doesn't match the color of the plastic tube, so that's annoying while shopping. Tawny is a good MLBB for me, Baby Berry is a mauve and perfect for cool toned pinks and plums, and Sedona Red is a tomato red (which I am always looking for because so many lip liners only come in cool reds) which works for warm reds and oranges. The color range of this line is sadly and my local Walgreens doesn't even stock them all. I heard about these from Beauty Broadcast on Youtube who just raves about them.

on 6/13/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have these in Honey, Maroon, and Wine. I love them!!! Very pigmented which is the most important to me. They are decently long lasting and worth their price. I like how creamy and easy to apply they are.

on 7/9/2013 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got two lip liners from jordana.One called:natural,it's a mediun nude.One called sexy mauve,it's a nude-mauve. Both last fairly long and goes well on the application. Love it!

on 6/26/2013 10:54:00 PM

I bought this Lipliner in Natural on a whim, because it was very affordable and I was just venturing into Lipliners at the time. This matches my lip color perfectly and it has decent staying power, it also doesn't irritate my lips and it is not drying. It's creamy but sometimes the tip breaks off when I'm sharpening it.
This is great for everyday use and I will definitely repurchase it once I'm done with the one I have.

on 1/21/2013 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great lipliner: perfect container (retractable so you never have to sharpen it), long staying power, creamy, super cheap and readily available (every Walgreens carries it), and the color "Rock N Rose" is the perfect mlbb color. My previous favorites were MAC Spice (but has become to orange over the years), then Wet N Wild 666 (but it's deeper than Rock N Rose, it's alot drier and tugs on your lips, plus it needs to constantly be resharpened). I've always chosen lipliners that match my lips because I don't usually wear bright lip colors but emphasize my eyes more. Love it :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

FYI: I'm probably about NW20, and I got two of these, in the shades Baby Berry (exact dupe for Revlon Colorstay lipliner in Pink), and Tawny (exact dupe for Revlon Colorstay lipliner in Blush)! My lips are pretty pigmented, and the Tawny color is a MLBB color, and the Baby Berry shade is a MLBPinker shade, if that helps anyone!

Wow, finally a good bargain product that delivers--besides Wet 'n' Wild! ;-) Love this high quality yet cheap thrill!

Pros:
-Cheaper: The Jordana ones cost $2; the Revlon ones cost $6-8, depending on where you get them.
-Decent range of color selection (as good if not better of more expensive products)
-Retractable
-Easy, creamy glide! Love that it doesn't tug/yank/rip my lips around, like some pencil-form lipliners do. Which is probably why the "staying power" isn't probably as great as it COULD be, but for $2, pretty much the only thing cheaper that would last longer would be, I don't know, a red Sharpie marker? Lol...

Cons:
-No included sharpener like the Revlon Colorstay ones (I personally don't care about this, but some people might if they love a fine point and want to use this for traveling, just saying)
-Staying power = average...obviously, if you're smacking your lips, eating/drinking/smoking a cigarette, things of that nature, it's going to come off [faster]. I swatched the Jordana and Revlon ones on my hand for color comparisons, wiped off after 20 minutes, and the Jordana ones came right off--the Revlon ones remained untouched, despite continued scrubbing.
-SLIGHTLY less product: Jordana lipliners have 0.009 oz. of product; Revlon Colorstay has 0.01 oz. Not even sure if you could call this a con, since the difference is practically negligible, and for 1/3 to 1/4 the price, who cares?! Lol
-CAN be kind of hard to tell the EXACT shade of the color inside (pretty much true of all drugstore products w/o testers though, right?). The tube will get you in the ballpark (for example, you'll know if you're getting a nude, a pink, a brown, a purple, etc.), but may not be able to tell until you get it home (or in the car, if you're like me, haha!) just how light/dark/warm/cool the color is. My Walgreens takes returns, I just save the receipt and ANY trash that came off the product, and get my tail in there before 30 days are up! ;-)

I will buy these again and again! At this price and quality equality, I can afford to experiment with new colors, or heck, even get ALL the colors, lol. So glad my Walgreens decided to release this brand again, it's been too long! ;-)

Got this in nude. Very pink so makes mouth look like I've been eating wine gums...not a good look. Probably better in the latte or rock n rose but cannot get it here in the UK? This nude color is not flattering and makes for a very pigmented look.
I'm using a blond brow liner instead and it's very natural. Most lip liners are too pink and don't look natural.

Popular Lip Liners