Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/25/2015 11:42:00 PM

Dried my face out and irritated my acne. Took two wipes to get off all my makeup. I really wanted to like it!

on 7/10/2015 7:54:00 PM

I do not care for these wipes. I got them for free and would never pay for them. They do not remove makeup fully - completely defeats the purpose. That being said, they don't sting your eyes/skin, cause breakouts or leave a weird residue like some makeup removing wipes, but it takes more than one wipe to get all of your makeup off, and I don't wear a lot of makeup (tinted moisturizer, eyeliner, mascara and some eyeshadow). I am going to use the rest of the wipes I have but would never purchase.

on 7/8/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These wipes are alright. They smell pleasant and light. They're pretty soft on my skin. Not as soft as the garnier wipes I normally purchase. They're effective in removing bb cream and washable eye makeup. However, I recently started wearing waterproof mascara and these wipes do not take it off!!

on 6/13/2015 12:22:00 AM

This review is for the Simple Radiance wipes.They are by far my favorite makeup removing wipes,I think they make my skin look healthy and have a brightening effect to skin. My skin doesn't feel dry after using and they are very wet so they get all your makeup off.

on 6/5/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This brand's "Oil Balancing" makeup removing wipes are FANTASTIC! They're the only ones I've found that don't leave any greasy residue. I wear pretty heavy foundation and just one wipe take it all off. And they leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and happy!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love that the brand does not contain chemicals or test on animals. But these wipes were SO rough on my skin, it literally felt like sandpaper! I liked using them for other uses just NOT the face. If they used a different cloth texture, then my review would be higher.

on 5/19/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased so many of these that I couldn't even guess at the amount. They have been my go to cleansing wipes for years and I will continue to buy them. They are gentle, soft, smell good, are perfectly moist, do a pretty great job at removing makeup, plus they don't cause me to break out or dry out my skin. For reference, I have fairly sensitive skin, nothing crazy. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but the bit I do wear comes off nicely. I usually only use these on lazy nights where I don't feel like taking the time to actually wash my face, or if I'm somewhere where I can't wash my face and I feel gross (great for your gym bag!). The only real complaints I have are the price, which I feel is a bit steep for only 25 wipes, and the packaging, because I hate sticker-sealed packs like this. I will say that, for this type of packaging, they stay sealed nicely and I've never had issues with them drying out. Also, when it comes to the price, I generally wait to find them on sale or get the two packs. Overall, great facial wipes! I've tried plenty of others (both cheaper and much more expensive) and always come back to these.

on 5/18/2015 11:10:00 PM

I would repurchase this over and over again. It's very affordable & feels gentle on the skin. I like that these wipes are actually wet.

on 5/14/2015 2:21:00 PM

These wipes are not as gentle and simple for super sensitive skin. The wipes are not soft enough or wet enough and leaves a residue. They turn my face bright red and itchy. They dry out before you can use them all.

on 4/25/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I took these wipes on a recent trip to NYC and had a horrible reaction. I used these wipes prior to the trip so I thought I would be fine to use them...I was wrong. My skin turned bright red and burned. I was in a hotel room so I didn't have anything to soothe my skin so I just had to rinse with water and put on my moisturizer and hope for the best. Luckily my skin calmed down over night but I won't be using these wipes ever again! I have oddly sensitive skin though and I have been reacting to more and more things lately so if you have mild sensitivity or non-sensitive skin you should be fine using these wipes. (They just weren't right for me in particular.)