December 18, 2014 | 1279 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

BEST WIPES. I got through one packet really quick because it is so good. I have been using it for years and have tried other brands but have come to the conclusion this is the best wipes. It feels very fresh and moist when applying it on my face and best thing is that it's fragrance free so it never stings my face or eyes, they really are gentle. I tried other brands but ended up giving them to my sister cos they stung my eye area or were too heavy scented. Its really good at removing eye and face makeup but you'll need a cleanser to *completely* take it off. I will continue to buy =D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I too had an allergic reaction to these wipes. I'm not sure which ingredient caused it, but if your skin is at all sensitive avoid these wipes. My reaction was a load of tiny, red bumps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually got these as a free promotional gift and although I don't use facial wipes in the conventional way, I do use them for wiping my hands and brushes when I'm applying my makeup. So I still wanted to try these to see how good they were...

Obviously I can't comment on whether they remove makeup from your face, but they did do a good job of removing the excess foundation from my hands and eyeshadows etc from my brushes. These are really soft and a good size when compared with other facial wipes and baby wipes I've used, so I can imagine they would be very gentle to use on the face. They also retained their moisture which is another plus point as I've had ones in the past which have dried out really quickly and I've ended up throwing the pack away half used.

If you're someone who uses facial wipes as they were designed for and are looking for some gentle ones that won't aggravate your skin but are effective at removing your makeup, I don't think you could go far wrong with these. I've seen them in Boots, Superdrug, Savers etc ranging from 2.00 up to 3.99 which seems pretty comparable to other facial wipes on the market in the UK.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by vballgirl8981

To be honest, if I ran out of the current pack that I am using, I don't know if I will repurchase. To me, these are just regular makeup removing wipes, thats it. However, they are SUPER soft, so they won't irritate skin which is a plus for those with sensitive skin.

These makeup wipes don't remove all my makeup. Well, that's what I think. When I was only using these to remove my makeup, I would often get clogged pores. However, I'm starting to use the Body Shop Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup alone or paired with these wipes depending whether I decide to remove my face makeup earlier but don't want to follow up with a full skincare routine, or I would use these wipes to get rid of my face makeup before I workout so I won't break out. When I started to use the cleansing oil, i noticed that my face hasn't been as bumpy with the whiteheads or clogged pores that were possibly caused by left over makeup.

However, this could also be because the cleanser I follow up with after removing my makeup doesn't remove makeup. So it might be different for you if you use a cleanser after the wipes that does remove makeup alongside.

Overall, this product did not amaze me as they just seem to be regular makeup wipes to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these wipes! They definitely do the job in making sure my face is rid of all makeup. I don't wear makeup that often but when I do have a full coverage foundation on, one wipe does the trick. These are the first and only cleansing wipes I've used for makeup removal so I can't say whether they are "the best" but they are surely great. I don't have sensitive skin but love that they can be used without irritation on people that do. They don't have any crazy scent nor do leave my face with a greasy or not very clean feeling. Definitely an item I repurchased many times!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by MaddisonB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using these wipes daily for years. I love how wet they are for a wipe compared to other brands that can be really dry in the packet (yes they are slightly more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for) even down to the last few wipes left in the packet there always as good as when I first opened them and always leave my skin feeling clean and smooth. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to use a cleansing facial wipe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these wipes! They are one of the few brands that make wipes without fragrance ingredients which is what I try to avoid in my skincare (I DESPISE fragrance and my skin does too!). Fragrance always makes me break out so its really hard to find wipes without it.

I use these as an all over face wipe...they remove mascara residue just fine (I use an eyemakeup remover first on my eyes) and they remove foundation and other products just great as well.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they are pretty expensive..between $5-$7 for only $25 wipes it makes me crazy and Im constantly trying to discover a cheaper alternative to these!!

Pros
-removes makeup reside
-soft
-nonirritating
-NO FRAGRANCE

Cons
-expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought these wipes were great and did the job well. I dont purchase them every time though. My drugstore has an off brand that contains tea tree oil and I'm obsessed with those. But these work really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only got this product because I had a coupon for buy the cleanser and get the wipes free. The claim that these wipes are super soft is not true. I have felt softer wipes, but I have also felt tougher wipes. The product's smell isn't too pleasant. Although, I was impressed by how well the product removed my makeup--even my waterproof mascara. These are much better than Burt's Bees facial wipes. The packaging is jot the best. I prefer when there is an actual clasp lid, but the wipes package reseals with a sticker lid. I would recommend to a friend because it works, and I would buy again in a bind. BUT I love my HG tea tree oil facial wipes from The Face Shop which is 9 dollars for 50 wipes making it cheaper than these wipes as well as softer, more effective at removing makeup, and smells pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Zoe178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really enjoy using this product. I have been using it for years and always have a pack ready in my bag. The wipes cleans of all my makeup easily with no trouble. One swipe and most of it is gone! Whenever I feel that my skin is becoming oily and greasy, I wipe my face with the wipes and instantly feel refresh.
The price is alright. It's not too expensive. The brand tends to have a lot of sales and deals, so there are quite a few times where I can buy these wipes for more than half its price.
The only reason why I am not giving this a full rating of 5 is that there was one occasion where I brought a new pack and it had caused my skin to have a rash. I don't know why that happened though as usually I have no problem with it. Now, its back to working well for me.