Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.4

on 2/8/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Horrible, horrible mascara!!! makes the lashes feeling gross, sticky between them and dried out. will never purchase it again, I don't recommend it at all!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- affordable
- also comes in waterproof

Cons:
- does not make lashes full or long
- dry formula
- bristles are deadly if you accidentally poke your eye
- bristles are too short to do anything
- clumps at the tip of lashes

The SuperShock works better for me -- it actually thickens my lashes (albeit clumpy). The formula was so dry (I prefer mascaras a bit wet). Not worth the $3 or $5 when it goes on sale. Am writing a review to remind myself about this fail.

on 10/2/2011 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought the waterproof version of this and sadly it just straightens our my lashes after I curled them. It was cheap, gives great volume and some nice length but also smudged pretty badly. Overall, this mascara was just disappointing.

on 6/11/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE WATERPROOF VERSION OF THIS MASCARA.
I bought this because I needed a w/p mascara for summer and because I like full, voluminous lashes. I thought I would really like this, having read reviews prior to purchasing. But I didn't like this. First of all, it's not very volumizing. It also is VERY DRYING. It made my lashes very hard and crunchy-ish looking. It also made my eyes feel dry and irritated throughout the day. It is pretty waterproof, but there are better waterproof mascaras out there.

on 5/6/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This and super extend are my favorite mascaras. i have used others and i always come back to these two. i have naturally full lashes and these products arent goopy and don't give me super clumped eyelashes the way other mascaras do. i never shed eyelashes either...overall very cheap and effective for the price.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I ALWAYS have this product. in my opinion SuperFull and Super Extend do the job right! if you generoulsy apply this mascara YOUR LASHES WILL LOOK AMAZING... im not kidding! try it out, its only like 5 bucks anyways :p

on 10/7/2010 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't know if I have a special on this mascara, but the tube is black, and the name is "SuperFULL Midnight." The product color is black pearl, so it has some glimmer to it. My lashes are normally pretty long, but also very fine, so clumping is a problem. What I need most is volume, and most volumizing mascaras are a clump-o-rama. Not this one! This one defines my lashes well and clumps little to none. The volume factor is moderate, but I don't get spider-lashes as I do with most mascara. The bristles are sharp and pointy, not soft like with rubber bristles. I will never understand the rubber-wand craze, as it offers no definition and usually clumps a lot. Sadly, I believe this is no longer available fro Avon. Double sad, because Avons mascara products usually disappoint me greatly. I took one lippie off just because it doesn't give you the wow factor with volume, but it does define. lift and the pearl effect does come through lightly.

on 9/26/2010 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

love it love it! i already have full lashes but this makes them look even better love it.. i think its an alternative to lash blast

on 9/6/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I ordered this because it was on sale. That was my first mistake. The second one was applying two coats of this. I ended up with the most awful clumpy spider lashes I've ever seen in all my days of using mascara. And as if that weren't enough it takes forever to dry with just one coat. When it did dry it made my lashes curl up so tightly that my long naturally curled lashes looked super short. It literally looked like I'd set my lashes on tiny rollers.

I do like the brush for this mascara as it coats every lash really well. If you have short and sparse lashes this is THE mascara for you...otherwise don't waste your money on this because the volumizing formula will just give you spider lash.

on 6/18/2010 12:40:00 PM

My lashes definitely were not SuperFULL after using this mascara. I ordered this and the Supershock from Avon at the same time. The Supershock was pretty good, but this was a big disappointment.

The brush is plastic bristles, not too big. I liked that part. Also on the positive side, it separated my lashes well and did not clump.

But it just didn't do anything form my lashes. It didn't make them fuller at all. I had to apply for a long time to see much of anything.

This would be ok if you are looking for a natural look, something that just darkens your lashes a bit. But if you are looking for big, full lashes, keep looking.