September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by BeccahH

These $1 pallets are great. I use them to rescue broken lipsticks. I just melt the lipsticks in a spoon & pour it into the pan. They're so inexpensive & you can use them for a multitude of tasks.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I love these for depotting single eyeshadow in. I love that they also fit MAC shadows in them, so you don't need a MAC quad (which doesn't have the big mirror in it). These are great for travel and storage purposes, I don't find the packaging breaks at all. For the price, they are so useful and such good quality.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have several of these. A nice $1 alternative to a MAC quad. Has a compact mirror inside! I don't find them to be any more flimsy than the MAC quads or any less magnetic, but you get the bonus of a mirror. I am very satisfied with the quality and overall style of the compact, especially for the price!

I can't speak for the e.l.f. eyeshadows, as I just buy the empty compacts at Target and fill them will depotted MAC eyeshadows.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by AugustLeo125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $1 whoop, whoop! I used it to store my depotted NYX eyeshadows (their matte ones are round) and although they were slightly smaller than the spaces in this palette, a little Krazy glue kept them in place. All in all the process took about 20 minutes so I'll definitely be doing it again w/ my other eyeshadows. Z-Palettes are much more pricy and don't include a mirror.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ELF's Custom Compact is "designed for the girl on the go! This magnetic lock in system has four compartments created to offer the ability to switch out your favorite eye, lip, and face shades. The compact includes a mirror so you can always be sure that you look your best!" I'd been meaning to pick up this palette for quite a while, but I haven't ordered from ELF in like two years and hadn't found this palette in stores until recently. I picked up my ELF Custom Compact at Target for $1. ELF offers pans of eyeshadow and lipstick that you can pop into this palette. Each pan retails for $1 as well. ELF products are cruelty free and made in China. ELF items can be bought through the brand's website an at select Targets, Kmarts, Walmarts, Big Lots, and drug and dollar stores.
ELF's Custom Compact measures 3x3" and is quite thin. This compact is made of midweight, shiny, ivory plastic. There's a small tab that will pop this compact open. Opening ELF's Custom Compact reveals four slots for round, standard sized eyeshadows (think MAC shadows). The base of the compact is magnetic, but it isn't very strong. The tray can be easily popped out if you want to fit more than four shadows in it. ELF includes a decent quality, double ended sponge tip applicator. The inside of the lid offers a very nice mirror. The size of this compact makes it very convenient to just toss in your bag..but don't toss it too hard. This compact isn't super sturdy. I left one of my cheap ELF eyeshadows in it and dropped it onto a linoleum floor from a height of about 2 1/2 feet to test the sturdiness, and the results weren't great. The eyeshadow wasn't wrecked, but it did break a little around the edges. The compact or mirror didn't crack though, so it isn't as flimsy as it feels.
ELF's Custom Compact is a good deal, but you also get what you pay for. The compact is decently sized, so storage and travel are no problem at all. The magnet isn't super strong, but it'll hold most eyeshadows in place. I recommend ELF's Custom Compact if you have a few loose pans and don't want to spend upwards of $10 on a MAC or Z palette. I'll likely repurchase this compact if I acquire anymore pan eyeshadows.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The compact itself is great, but the eyeshadow refills...ugh...they were not what they looked like online whatsoever. There were only 4 colors out of the entire line that I would use, I bought them and they were not useable to me. I gave mine away. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

BEST DUPE EVER!
MACs 4 pan palette is $9 and doesn't have a mirror or an applicator of any kind... And ELF has all of the above for ONE DOLLAR!!!! Are you kidding me!? AmazeBEANS!!!

Got mine at Target. Applicator is eh, but who cares for a DOLLAR!?!? Best investment! If it breaks or gets lost (hopefully it is empty if you lose it!) it's super cheap and esy to replace!

Fits my MAC pro pans PERFECTLY

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I absolutely love this E.L.F pallet. I can easily wear these colors during the day to work and dramatically play with the colors for a perfect night time look. It is subtle, sexy, and chic looking. Overall, I would rate this E.L.F. product 9/10. My only complaint is that I wish that it lasted longer on my face. After a few hours I find myself having to re-apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on this…its just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproof…me likey :-)