The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/7/2015 12:52:00 AM

What a juicy burst of citrus! It is my fave TBS body butter scent to date. Light feel but moisturizing.

on 6/17/2015 1:07:00 AM

I've used other Satsuma products from TBS and loved them, and I've used other body butters from TBS and also loved them, but this combo is just a huge NO. In the container it smelled great, and then I put it on clean skin with no other scents on, and it immediately started smelling rancid. Kind of this old lady perfume/rotting fruit/formaldehyde smell. I actually dumped the rest of it out (outside, even, so I wouldn't have to smell it in my house) because it was so horrible.

on 2/17/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

BUY THIS. Just do it. It smells fantastic, like a giant juicy orange, and does a fantastic job of moisturizing dry skin. I never used body moisturizers before finding this product because I felt like they left my skin greasy, but this one sinks in within a couple of minutes and makes my skin feel really soft. Worth every penny.

on 8/17/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my first body butter purchase from TBS -- and I must say --- I really like it! The satsuma scent is so fresh and delicious. I am a little greasy until it completely absorbs so that would be the only negative. But I will definitely purchase this again!

on 4/14/2014 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I adore TBS's Satsuma scent - and the body butter is no exception. A small tub is $6 - but I got mine for $3. SCORE!

on 2/23/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The Body shop Satsuma Body butter is great super hydrating and the scents last
ages on the skin great for dry skin it makes the skin feel smooth and soft and scent
Lingers this reason I give 5 stars is good product I layer with Satsuma body mist youll
feel and smell very fresh great for summer time I live sunny and hot place this great
scent for tropical climate is gorgeous product probably one favorite body butter,

on 2/19/2014 8:36:00 PM

I love this body butter i purchased this and Strawberry as cold weather pick me ups. I have used Strawberry and love it but Satsuma oh my even my boyfriend said wow whatever you're wearing smells so good. He never notices my lotions and potions so this is a winner in my book because it works great as a butter and a summery scent. The fact that he noticed says a lot because he never notices any scents on me. Makeup he has his opinions but for him to like this lets me know it's a a good one. It smells like what Clementines would be if they were made into Vitamin C pills.

I have a love affair with Orange or citrus scents they have to be just right and this is. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it goes well with my strawberry or grapefruit washes. Plus it's good enough for my man to say hey you're smelling good. It totally made my day so i'm happy that he likes it too because that's important. Also I love this citrus scent ad my soft skin. It really brightens my mood and has me ready for warmer months:) So Recommended!

on 2/19/2014 8:02:00 AM

Very fresh and clean. Citrusy. Wouldn't buy it becauss I prefer sweeter scents like the vanilla and strawberry and coconut butters, but this is still. Beautiful scent and very moisturising :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

A glorious, fresh, creamy orange scent. Not too tropical, not too citrusy--just perfect! Wish this came in a squeeze tube instead of the tub. The scent lasts forever so I often use this in lieu of perfume. A great summer scent and body butter!

on 1/21/2014 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this product. It is do moisturizing.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products