January 31, 2015 | 1418 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Capricekknowsbest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the bomb.com. Seriously, I can go to the beach and swim in the ocean and it doesn't smear. I love all the 24/7 lines. They are amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 2:39:00 PM More reviews by temi29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic Product !!!!. I would recommend this eye liner because it is just the best i have used so far. It comes on with the most minimal pressure and it lines the eye vibrantly and it lasted till the next day.
I really love it but it is also very glamorous so i will not use it daily only for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 5:27:00 AM More reviews by hannatbecker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing liners. Can't say enough good things about them. Follow my makeup beauty blog on Instagram: hannatbecker Facebook: www.facebook.com/makeupbyhannat Twitter: @hannatbecker for all things beauty related.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:48:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this pencil out of a kit from urban decay. It's very hard core! If using as a liner it may be very dark and thick! I use it inside my eye only and it gives a great effect. It dosnt last very long though and is soon wearing away after a few hours. I prefer Macs fluid line better for on my lids and inside my eye. I would buy again as its is easy and gives a fast effect. But it would only be for quickness. If I'm not in a rush id go for the fluid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sweetsister66

As much as I love Urban Decay shadows, I just can't love the Glide On Pencils in any color. I do have Zero and the dark brown color that I can't remember at the moment. Pros: creamy, intense beautiful colors, glides on without tugging or pulling, smudges out nicely for initial application Cons: Needs constant sharpening, while it does okay on my upper lash line, it has no staying power even with topping off with a matching color shadow to set or MUFE Aqua Seal + powder shadow on lower lash line, smudges (not the kind of smudging out that softens or smokes out a look, but the BAD kind), does not stay on waterline beyond five minutes even with a double application. For the price, I feel that these eye liners should be bullet proof.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by patricew

So disappointed in these eyeliners! They are smooth and creamy, apply like a dream and come in beautiful colors. But 24/7? HA! These are gone from my eyes in just a couple of hours. So expensive for something that doesn't last and gives you raccoon eyes. I bought the set of 4 double-ended pencils that is out for Christmas. So sorry I wasted the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this with some Urban Decay eye-shadows. The eyeliner Smudges and doesn't stay. The worst things for an eyeliner to do. Do not recommend and will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

A great classic black color that won't budge or smudge. Great staying power, intensity of the shade itself and opaque coverage. Can be also used as a base for a dark eyeshadow.

Overall - I am very impressed with the quality of this eyeliner. If you want to go ever blacker - you can opt for Perversion one.

I do love this 24/7 glide on range and think these are so far the best pencil eyeliners that I have tried so far.
If you need a second opinion on how these work and what other shades are nice, you can check this blog post below:

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh. Sooty, inky, jet black, buttery soft and smooth, but also extremely smudgy. I can't deal with the smearing and smudginess. Only use this if you're looking for a messy, smeared rock star type of black eyeliner look.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Zero as well as Demolition and Rockstar as a holiday set. Since I've never tried their 24/7 pencil eyeliners and it was a good deal, I couldn't resist their deal.

Zero is a black pencil liner but not as intense as Perversion. On me, it's a muted black and it's great for everyday use. If you want to use a liner for a smoky eye or if you love a deep black liner, this will not be the liner for you. I was disappointed that this color wasn't as intense as I thought and compared with other liners, both high end and drugstore, it wasn't as black as I'm used to.

I do love the creaminess and the longevity of the liner as it stays put all day and doesn't smudge. A deal breaker for me is seeing an eyeliner smudge onto my crease or the outer corners of my bottom lash line. I'm happy to report that I have not experienced this issue with any of their 24/7 pencil liners.

Though I would not repurchase this color specifically, I am curious to check out Perversion as well as Whiskey and Bourbon.