Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

3.2

It settles in lines under the eyes, but other than that, I liked using this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst concealer I have ever tried. It settles into lines, is thick and cakey, and just looks awful. I was so disappointed because, I love Clinique's line but, will be staying with my Benefit FakeUp Concealer, which works great.

This is by far one of my favorite makeup products.
I love the hydrating texture of this concealer. It blends very easily and stays on, no matter what.
I use this on a daily basis and I love the finish! My under-eye area looks hydrated and healthy.
Sometimes I also like to use it, as a highlighter on my face. It doesn't feel cakey and does a good job at covering up my imperfections.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the way this concealer looks under my eyes! So beautiful and blends perfectly over foundation. It does crease a bit, but a few taps if your finger in the creases solves that. Love this!

This is a very good stay put all day concealer. It doesn't irritate sensitive eyes and does a good job of covering under eye darkness.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'd say this is one of the best concealers out there. It's intended for the eye area, but I use it anywhere on my face. It covers acne scars perfectly. It's also great for covering up dark circles. It stays put all day. What I love most about this is how you can get all the product out of the container unlike most concealers that come in non-squeezable bottles.

Clinique's All About Eyes concealer in Light Petal has been my go-to concealer for nearly 7 years now. I discovered it when I spent 2 semesters in college working at Dillard's and I have never strayed. I've had bags under my eyes since 6th grade, so needless to say, concealer was the first makeup product I ever started using. Most concealers are too lightweight and either give me NO coverage or wear off after a few hours. If a concealer DOES give a fair amount of coverage, then usually it settles into the fine lines around my eyes which ends up looking worse than my eye bags.

This product is the ONLY concealer I have found that offers FULL coverage, LASTS all day, and doesnít look cakey or settle into my fine wrinkles. It's buildable, but honestly, you don't need much for it to do its job! Iíve got green undertones to my skin, so the peachy hue does a great job of canceling out my dark circles in a really natural way (green and lavender concealers look bizarre on me- I don't touch them!).

The one downside to this concealer? Because of its peachy hue, I definitely cannot use it on blemishes because the concealer sticks out like a sore thumb when I use it anywhere except under my eyes. The other downside is that because I use so little, the product often ďexpiresĒ before I can use it all up. Once it gets more than 2 years old, the texture and consistency take a definite nose dive, and sometimes the ingredients separate. But hey, thatís still a pretty darn long lifespan, so I just buy a new tube and throw the unfinished tube out. When youíve got eye bags like mine, itís worth it.

Luv it, it is my must concealer for my clients!!

I decided to try this since Clinique's foundations and powders work well for me as a general rule. I'm really glad I did because it's great! I purchased it in the lightest color, 01 Light Neutral since the other colors all seemed either too yellow or too pink for my skin-tone. I notice it looks pretty much the same on my eye as the MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer in NW20 that I've been using for years which I'm happy about. I actually prefer the Clinique now and wish I had tried this years ago!

The color is a tiny bit lighter and a little more yellow-toned than I like, but if applied with a light hand it brightens my under-eye area considerably more than the MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer and covers darkness and circles just as well. I guess I could try a lighter shade in the MAC but the packaging of the Clinique will keep me with it for a while because the tube packaging is considerably easier to use and more cost-effective than the tricky pump packaging that the MAC is sold in.

My one issue with this concealer line is the color selection, thus the 4 lippies instead of 5. Most shades in the line leaned too yellow or too pink, I wish Clinique would introduce a couple more truly neutral shades. Also, it can crease in the fine lines under the eye if not blended really well and set with a good powder.

Overall though I'm pretty impressed with Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer and can definitely see myself purchasing this again in the future!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Bought it a bit due to the pressure of the counter hehe. Even if I put eye cream it sets in my fine lines. I am not old but if I smile and get my normal lines you can see them creasing there. If I put little covers nothing, maybe I have very dark circles...if you have them go on to another product.