October 21, 2014 | 1194 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I bought this product after having such an awesome experience with the bronzer in Sunny and am in LOVE it! I love the pink glow that my cheeks get! I get a pearly finish without seeing cheap looking chunks of glitter in it! Seriously awesome and so dang pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice soft pink blush. I love the mosaic blushes, because you can see all of the colors that go into creating the multidimensional effect you get when you use the product. The packaging is decent, but the lid slides on an off without a secure closure. This wouldn't make it good for taking along in my purse or traveling. I use it at home when I'm getting ready and it stays put in my bathroom as I want to avoid any unwanted breakage or spillage in the purse. Just swirl a fluffy blush brush throughout to pick up a nice soft wash of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Kukuna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush and it's also so cheap ! It's very pigmented and surprinsingly has a great staying power! I find that it stays longer than my MAC blushes. So for the price, definitely worth it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I fell in love with NYC's color wheel in the shade Rose Glow (my favorite blush so far) and decided to try out other shades I could find from this brand. I bought Translucent Glow and this one today! I get pleasantly surprised at the quality of this products every time (take it from someone who has bought blushes for over $40)! With just a few swipes I got perfectly pigmented pink cheeks that looked natural and elegant. My face looked healthy and pretty, very nice since I was almost expecting a clown face because I never get lucky with very pink blushes. This one has a mosaic shade that looks almost magenta but turns out completely natural when applied. My skin undertone is yellow and this complimented it amazingly! It's also very cheap compared to its quantity,
Only downside is packaging though. This is very fragile, mine broke apart just from a slight tap on the table, so I had to pulverize it completely and put it in an empty loose mineral powder container. Still works great but I wish I could have kept it in its original packaging. Anyway, love this! Recommend 100%, just like Rose Glow, it's beautiful. (I'll be doing Translucent Glow's review next).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Roseblush82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The blush is very pigmented and adds the perfect pinkish red color to my fair skin. A little goes a long way. I love swirly the brush around the pretty mosaic pattern. Gorg! Also, the formula is not chalky and goes on smoothly for being such an affordable product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm actually very impressed with this product!
I have long been in search of a matte pink blush, since a lot of the blushes that I currently own contain a shimmer that can sometimes be irritating. This is just the change I have been looking for!

Pros:
- The price, and not only that- but the amount of product for the price.
- The pan is big enough to accommodate my big and fluffy blush brush.
- Just the right amount of rosy pigment.

Not bad at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i'm a bit fussy when it comes to blush. i am very pale and so some pinks can look clown like and harsh for my complexion.
i got this for a very good price at Superdrug (UK) for around £3. you get a lot of product too, and lasts a long time.
there is a range of colours ranging from a very pale pink, a bronze-ish colour, a pretty pink to a darker shade of pink.
this blush leaves a nice and healthy colour to cheeks, not too overpowering at all - very natural. it also leaves a very slight 'sparkle', almost like a shimmer. but it is very slight!

however, the other day it fell out of my make up bag. it wasn't from a big height, just on the table and i was shocked that it all fell apart and can't really be used now! grr. must be delicate.

but i would buy it again and be more careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by yisha

Wearable pink color, easily blendable. There is room for improvement in terms of packaging.

Though I won't repurchase unless NYC substituted the toxic preservatives (paraben etc.) with healthy alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I am so impressed with this blush! I was worried it may come off to orange or bronze but it really gives u a beautiful natural pink cheek. The price is right $4.99 at Walmart you get a ton of product so will last a very long time. Only complaint is I'd perfer a snap off lid if that makes sence and make sure you don't drop it they do break easily. If your looking for a baby doll pink this isn't the pink for you but if you want a natural pink flush its great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This gives the most prettiest pink natural glow when it's on your cheeks! No shimmer, pigmented enough to not give you the "clown" look, the lid is easy to take off, and your getting quite a bit of product. I got it for $4.99 at Walmart, and I'm glad I did! It suits most pale-beige skin tones, but if your darker I reccomended the more hot pinky shade it comes in. BUY THIS!