December 18, 2014 | 1672 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by KittyCarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really easy to apply and convienent, seems to last me all day!!! And also I've had mine for over a year and i wear eyeliner practically everyother day and just finished it a couple weeks ago so you get pretty good use out of it. BUT after a couple weeks of having the eyeliner it got reallllllyyyy hard to unscrew the lid (thus the bitemarks covering my eyeliner lid) and i eventually had to attach rubber bands around the handle to give myself some traction when unscrewing the lid.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by bbgold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner really does not last. It creases, wears off, smudges down your lower eye all in a matter of hours. Would not recommend this eyeliner at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by teenie377

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product goes on really well but it doesnt stay at all the color fades and it smudges in only a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

There are supremely pretty colors, but like everyone says,
this eyeliner is BAD.
It comes out smoothly on the back hand, but when applyed to
the eye area, it skips like jack and jill.
It smudges easier than my lipgloss. No.Staying.Power.
Take it or leave it:)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Honestbeauty

I am really dissapointed in these eyeliners. They're pretty short.. ( you pay a normal price but the pencils are smaller then usual) And they don't leave enough pigmentation! I really have to go several times over the same spot to get a little bit of visible colour. It doesn't last at all. Real no-go if you ask me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by alicebt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you're looking for a sharp line, this is not for you. Another con: it doesn't last.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by alising3248

This is one of the worst eyeliners ever... it does give a fabulous sexy smudged look, but faded in less than two hours!

I bought this in a shimmering gunmetal grey color... Unless you're willing to re-apply many times throughout the day, it's just not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

This is a great eyeliner for smudgy looks, but if you're looking for pin point precision and a long wearing formula, this isn't for you. I bought this on sale online for $3 in black and I admit I was disappointed at how small it was when the purchase came. I applied it to my upper lid and I had little rainbows within minutes. I guess I didn't waste too much money when I added it to my cart on a whim, but I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty oily eyelids (and dry skin everywhere else, I know, wth?). I love looking at eyeliners, but truth be told I prefer liquid eyeliner or using an eyeliner brush with some mineral shadow. I often do a cat eye or else I think my eyes look too round. I bought this in a beautiful copper shade, and just had to have it.
I didn't buy waterproof, I bought the normal one. The SA assured me they were the same (????) and I had no need to worry about it fading. I didn't buy it but I thought for $6 it was alright.
Phooey.
It faded, creased, and slide all around my eyes. My first true case of Raccoon eyes :(
Also, as someone else mentioned, it feels scratchy. And this thing does not sharpen right!!! It breaks, cracks and splinters. Ugh. I can't use it now.
So this was a huge bummer. :(
I gave it one for the colour.
It's also super small for 6 or 7 bucks, when my waterproof Annabelle works way better and is cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2009 7:23:00 AM More reviews by tiffboon

There are so many affordable eyeliners out there that are so much better than this. This pencil is ROUGH. When I was applying it, it felt as if I was scratching my eyelids with a needle. I purchased this in black and found it to be slightly faded and definitely not a solid dark black. Not good.