March 2, 2015 | 1085 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 2:14:00 PM More reviews by monkeygirlm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love Dallas. Not the city but the bronzey blush. A light touch of Dallas and I go from wan to healthy-looking. It's seriously all it takes. I'm sadly pale and if you are too, you know how you can get that deathly mask look going if you use base that matches your (lack of) skin tone. I do Dallas and it makes me look like I'm actually alive again! It's odd that a simple product can have such a big impact when I use so little. It's actually genius. Or magic. I brush a small amount over my cheeks, across my forehead and sometimes down my nose - where the sun would hit me if the sun ever hit me. Try it out pale-face ladies. You will love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2015 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Benefit is crazy to discontinue this. Dallas is the most gorgeous soft bronzy pink. It's blush that doesn't look like blush; a fleshy, dusty, unbelievably natural flush that looks good on almost every skintone from pale to tanned (I'm around NW33/ Armani LSF 8). It's sheer yet buildable, with a silky soft texture. I'll definitely be purchasing more while I can!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Hydroneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes. I would buy it again and again and again and again. It is the most flattering colour I ever owned in a blush, And I own literally tons and tons. Go get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Elisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just discovered this (always thought it would be too dark for me), and now Benefit is discontinuing it, so stock up ladies! I emailed the company and they confirmed it. I am NC 15-20 and I love this as a bronzer and contour colour. Very smooth application and subtle, barely noticeable shimmer. Makes me look younger. Come on Benefit, do you really have to get rid of this one???

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Amanda0511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail blush. I have repurchased this over and over again and will continue to do so. I own a ton of blushes from high end to drugstore and I always reach for Dallas when I'm going for a quick makeup look. I rarely use this as an actual blush, but more of a blush/bronzer. I love the natural flush it gives me with a nice glow. If you're on the fence about purchasing definitely try it and you will probably love it. If not hey return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like really muted blushes (Tarte Exposed, Nars Douceur, MAC Blush baby) and this fits the bill. It has a bit of sheen unlike the others I mentioned, so it gives a nice glow. It's one of those colors I don't have to overthink. Works with any look. I love it best with a monochromatic nude face. The pigmentation is good, but not too much. I wish the packaging was less bulky, but I actually really like the brush, so I can forgive it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by xoaida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a dark tan tone to my skin, and this blush just gives it the "sun kissed glow". I'm a minimalist with my makeup application. I don't have time or the patience really for contouring and blending, then a blush etc. etc.

However, this product is kind of a two in one. It brings out my cheekbones like a dark contour would, but it also gives the shimmery glow of a blush. I use it all over my cheeks.

I wouldn't recommended it for a fair skin tone, as it would probably require a lot of blending. However for a darker olive tone, it's phenomenal. It last's for hours and hours, and literally just brightens up your face the moment you apply it! I've never loved a blush so much.

The ONE annoying thing...the cardboard square packaging.
Benefit....what the heck were you thinking!?
Once the blush hits pan in the middle, its really hard to get to the product on the outer edges (the packing is a square box). I have to swirl my blush brush around for ages at the right angle to get the right amount of product to apply on my face. It's so annoying, I really wish benefit would change the packaging!

I know a lot of the girls are a fan of the square brush that comes with the blush. But ladies, dont throw it out, before you try it!

For the days you do want to contour, it's an excellent little brush that gets right in the hollows of your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am fair with blond hair and cool undertones. It is hard for me to find bronzers that do not make me look orange or like I streaked brown across my face. I have tried all types of bronzers and Dallas is the one I keep on going back to. Great for contouring and is easily buildable. Does not oxidize or go orangy throughout the day. Easy to apply, I use mine with a contour brush (although the brush given in the box is great as well). Gives a real looking shadow/bronzed color due to the red and plummy ubdertomrs , which is what a real tan you have on your body consists of.
Granted, it is pricey. But if you want a good bronzer that is not orange or muddy, it is very well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by naicha

I have strong yellow undertones and find that a lot of bronzers can make me look sallow. The plum undertones in Dallas are perfect for me because they act like bronzer and blush in one, warming up my face AND giving my cheeks hint of flush, just the way you would look after catching some sun.
I was afraid Dallas would look sparkly on my cheeks because you can definitely spot some shimmer in the pan, but once on, no indiviual flecks of glimmer can be detected - instead, Dallas just looks natural and glowy.
Pairing Dallas with Benefit's Posietint is my perfect combo - I apply Posietint to the apples of my cheeks, then lightly dust on Dallas in your typical "3" sweep. That way, I get a girly pink cheek PLUS a nice bit of overall warmth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by wargman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thank you MUB for recommending this as a bronzer. Perfect bronzing color for my NW20/25 complexion. A very pigmented plummy brownish color that looks as if I've been in the sun. I use it like a blush, but in the winter I will try to contour with it. This is one of those rarities where the brush in the box actually works well. I hate the square cardboard packaging. I'm afraid to use it by my sink as everything gets wet and it's too chunky to carry in my cosmetics case. At $28.00 it's not cheap, but it's a really nice product.