November 27, 2014 | 1038 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep one of these in my desk at work, in my purse, car, and basically everywhere I go. If I were stranded on an island, this is the one thing I would like to have with me. Not only does it make my lips look super glossy, but it feels good and tastes and smells great as well. I apply this over ANY lipstick to give it a more glossy look. One thing to watch: It is quite sticky, so don't apply before driving around town with your windows down!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by andytello3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Feels incredibly cool and tingly on your lips! LOVE this lip gloss so much that I always keep one in my purse at all times. Adds shine and shimmer and is also moisturizing! Holy Grail lip gloss if i've ever seen one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I freaking love this gloss! It doesn't crust up and isn't sticky or slimy. It smells and tastes absolutely delicious (yes, i've actually tried it- the smell was so tempting tho). I really love wearing this in windy and really chilly weather because the cold burrning feeling is so refreshing and AMAZING. 100% RECOMMENDED

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip gloss of all time! As soon as I applied it to my lips I have never stopped buying it. It leaves my lips moisturized and shiny. It's never too sticky and I can apply on as much I want without that glossy caked up feeling. My boyfriend loves the taste of it and it drives him crazy to kiss me without complaining of a slimey feeling. I will continue to buy this product and the price doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

ok so when I saw these at bath and body works I was very intrigued. I purchased it as well as two other lip glosses in a 3 for $10 deal. Once I got home and tried it i was IN LOVE. I am not a lip product person. In fact i HATE buying lip products as I feel it is a waste of money and I get so many around the holidays in value sets I can fill a whole drawer at the end of the season. When I tried this though right after when they went on sale I bought 8 for 15 dollars which is an amazing deal considering they are usually 7.50 each. The minty feel isn't just a taste the Mentha/menthol or whatever you want to call it just fills your sinuses with the minty vapour which I love. It helps a lot when I have a cold i just run this over my lips and helps my sinuses. It is great, not too sticky, good not over done but just right in the shine department, and the mentha is amazing. I definatley reccomend trying the ither mentha shines out I know they go on sale too. Last week at BBW i got four 2x ultra mentha, I cant remember all of the names it was I believe vanillamentha cinnamentha spearamentha and the regular mentha for 2.50 in a kit I was soo excited to see the deal. Definately try it out :-)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube already and I think that this product is an amazing thing to have around. It soothes my lips and really freshens up my breath a bit. Will repurchas for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I truly love this stuff. It's a tad thick, but smoothes well over the lips. It's super, super shiny and it's very moisturizing. This stuff has actually gotten me compliments on how amazing my lips look, and questions as to what gloss I was wearing. It smells good, and no, it does not actually freshen the breath, but the mint scent it strong, so it may seem that way. Plus, the mint is so very refreshing as you breathe it in. I'd recommend this for sure. I haven't used it in some time, mainly due to not getting the BBW SAS to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Omg I wish this was sold in uk stores! My brothers ex brought me this fom when she was in Florida and I have to say this is the best gloss out there! It's so shiny, not sticky and the minty fresh taste/smell is lovely! I use it sparingly tho as I don't think I'll ever get another

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lucygoosey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the most amazing lip gloss known to man!
And believe me, I've tried them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by briscotti1687

I LOVE ALL CO BIGELOW'S LIP PRODUCTS!! They all have a pleasant yet strong minty aroma, but the cooling sensation it provides when applied is out of this world!! It promises fresh breath, which isn't true. It just makes you smell like you have fresh breath because of the strong scent. The taste is great and I really like the shine and colors and shimmer of the vast array of varietes.