Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

3.7

on 4/15/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried, and it is cheaper than the "high brands" that I usually buy. It separates the lashes, and give you a lot of volume.

The first tube was amazing. It's not really natural though, kind of just straight not flared out. But the volume is amazing and it separates. But the second tube was terrible!!! Super sticky and NO VOLUME!!! And sticky and spiky, wire looking lashes. I check the batch code and it exist... Maybe it is a fake??

on 2/23/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wet yet clumpy...spidery crooked lashes...one coat not enough - two coats and it looks like you have exactly three lash clumps stuck to your eye...sounds fun, doesn't it? I tried to like this mascara, each day thinking I hadn't found the knack of applying it but...I give up.

on 1/24/2015 6:24:00 PM

I order a lot of products from Mary Kay and this mascara is one of them. I paid for $15 before tax. It a very great mascara. It gives volume and length to my lashes. Love it.

on 12/21/2014 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

From the first application of this mascara -- I knew I would love it. It is very black, gives nice volume and length, doesn't flake (which is huge for me), and the wand is nice for spreading my lashes out. The only con is that it can be clumpy. But I just take my favorite Clump Crusher mascara and apply that after this mascara and that takes away any clumps. But this mascara kind of makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. It's a keeper.

on 11/19/2014 8:36:00 PM

This mascara is great for my long blonde lashes. The color is rich and it volumizes without too much clumping. I ran out and went back to my old favorite--loreal voluminous--and regretted it. Must buy this again asap.

on 9/16/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, I really didn't like this mascara. It didn't curl my straight eyelashes, and it was clumpy and wet, and it smudged a lot. For people who have straight asian eyelashes like mine, I recommend Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro-Glam. Love that mascara!

on 8/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

This is wonderful mascara, really lengthens and thickens and has a really rich black color. I thought I'd found my HG mascara, but... it dries up sooo fast and for $16 I expected more, too pricey to replace every couple of weeks.

on 6/29/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried many many mascaras , finally one that I call I found my lashes. No clumping , lots of volume and length for a great price. Highly recommend

on 11/5/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Cannot say enough good things about this product...MUST HAVE!