Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 3/25/2015 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have used for 6 months now, have been suffered from acne, clogged pores and oliy/sensitive/dry surface that needs constant peeling (have used combination of Dermalogica Precleanse or some other cleansing oil + Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant /Kanebo Silky Peeling)
I use this in the evening and morning. Keeping it on (without need of washing after, which is rare for me) or washing my face with Urtekram Brown Sugar shower gel organic (yes, weird choice, but after using tons of cleansers it feels best till now). Am quite sure because of including salt and citric acid. Am a make-up artist and yes, it removes everything! Even waterproof make-up.
So no need for peeling any more and after 18 years of fighting with acne (I have been on Roaccutane, antibiotics etc.) am clear. And getting compliments.
I think, that parabens are the things that clogged my pores. I rarely use face cream (but yes, strict on eye cream, 5 years using constanly Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream, no dry areas, wrinkles, I use it on the lids too, no puffiness or irritation).
Tried BIODERMA Hydrabio H20 Solution Micellaire, but it is too much for my oily skin. Instant need for washing off.

on 3/21/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this guy is awesome. i just start wearing makeup not too long ago, and already have the period of time when i just stop wearing it since i think taking off makeup is too much hassle. it takes too much time and i don't like putting cream cleanser on my face, even when i wipe them off i still can feel the heavy consistency on my face. so i just stop wearing makeup even tho i love putting them on.

so, a few weeks ago, when i go to the drugstore with my friends she bought this guy and said she has been using it for a while and it is great. i already know about the hype on the internet but never really into it, but because she said so, and it was on sale, i decided too buy one for myself.

and yeah, i started to wearing makeup again since taking off makeup with this guy is just like rinsing your face with water. OH! and the after effect is great, it has "fresh and cool water" effect on my face, it makes me don't want to wash my face with the real water again since it will wash it off too...but i still wash my face after using it, just too make sure my face is completely clean

i'm gonna buy it again for sure if i ran out of this guy

on 3/18/2015 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It does remove all makeup quite effectively but if I use it as a toner or leave it sit on my face after removing my makeup it will cause me breakouts. Also when I wash it away it feels like I'm washing a thin layer of oil(?). Anyway, I use it only to remove my makeup and then I'll always follow with a cleanser.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I only use to remove eye makeup on a cotton round. I gently press it against the lid and allow it to sit there for a few moments. No tugging or heavy-handed swiping involved. If one allows it sit on the lid it will definitely remove any eye products. One cotton generously soaked with this cleansing water is enough to take care of both eyes. No stinging experienced or irritated eyes. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/13/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sensitive, Rosacea Skin.
Using the solution neat makes my skin red. For a few weeks i use it mixed with water. When the cotton pad is fully soaked i wipe gently and my skin is less red. Works perfectly well to remove my Kate BB cream and powder.

on 3/12/2015 10:23:00 AM

I`ve been using all kinds of micellaire water from different brands and Bioderma is the best hands down. I have sensitive combination skin and even though I use it daily with a cotton pad in the morning as the first step in my cleansing routine, I have never experienced dryness or irritation. I don`t like to use foaming cleansers in the morning, as these dry my skin horribly. In the morning I wipe my face with Bioderma, wipe again with toner, then moisturize before applying base make up. I never use this as my first step in make-up removal, I don`t think it is meant to be used in this manner. I use it as the last step on a cotton bud to remove any left over under eye make up and mascara. I also use it on cotton pads to remove face masks.

on 3/12/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this for a while now and i use this everyday because i wear makeup everyday. Before i continue i have combination skin with slight sensitivity.

1) I use this after i use a waterproof eye makeup remover, on a cotton pad and helps remove everything thats left over without the dehydration that most makeup removers leave.
2) It is just so good at doing its job, removing makeup without breakouts
3) If you are looking for a makeup remover that helps take off you liquid/cream foundations without using so much waterproof eye makeup remover then highly recommend giving this a go
4) It is fairly expensive i got a 500ml for $38 AUD on sasa.com

AND as for those who claim this CLOGS pores, it doesn't. Using a makeup remover is only one of the steps to fully remove all the makeup especially if you have DEEP PORES. You should be following up with a Makeup removing+Hydrating cleanser! I have a really good 1 to recommend called "Deep Cleansing Oil" by DHC review on my profile.

on 3/10/2015 3:20:00 AM

Cool idea but not for me. Very gentle on my super-sensitive skin - no heating or flushing - although I think it could be a little drying. Also, wiping cotton pads all over the skin on a daily basis seems counter-intuitive from a sensitivity standpoint.

on 3/9/2015 4:07:00 PM

For me this is a product that doesnt live up to the hype. Sure it is gentle and great for sensitive skin but for me it just doesnt have the makeup removal power especially when taking off eye makeup. All in all for me this is just a run of the mill (but very expensive) micellar water and it doesnt perform any better than drugstore brands. Not worth the price or the effort to buy it in the UK.

on 3/3/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to think it was all hype but it deserves it. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and I use waterproof mascaras and eyeliners on a daily basis. I find that most eye makeup removers (including the "gentle" ones) stung my eyes or left the area very dry or red. This managed to remove all my makeup, including lip tints and eye makeup so it will be replacing both my face and my eye makeup removers.

The product is non-scented but I find that it has a very tiny hint of a fresh smell. It doesn't contain dyes. In addition, it's not too expensive, about $23-30 CAD for the large bottle and sometimes they package it with a free travel size one. The packaging is good, but I have to constantly warn people against drinking it since it looks like water.