March 2, 2015 | 1156 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2029 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2015 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Tabcourt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think it looks natural. and nice on younger ladies with good skin. There are too many better blushes for those of us that are older with dryer skin that has imperfections.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2015 3:50:00 AM More reviews by angelumieree

I got this as a gift years ago. I like how this gave a lovely just-bitten cherry red shade on my lips and a natural flush on my cheeks.

I gave this 3 stars because I actually prefer a thicker, gel-like consistency tint over full on liquid ones like the Benetint. I also prefer powder blushes that run pink to coral, so this red tint was not much loved for me as a blush. Although the color looked nice, and wasn't drying on my lips, it always somehow found its way into my mouth and made red bloody looking streaks across my teeth for almost every application! Taste pretty bad.

I wish I could try some of their other tints.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:17:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's a cute thing to have. buildable color but doesn't really match my skin tone

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2015 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sammywold

This really dried out my combination skin. My friend loves it but it is not for me. It didn't go on evenly either, but maybe that's because my skin is oily in some parts and dry in others.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2015 11:45:00 PM More reviews by YuraK

My friend gave this to me for my birthday 2 years ago, and I will divulge here what I didn't tell her then.

I really wanted to like this, and I was super excited when my friend got this for me. But this product did nothing for me. I actually think it did wonders for my friend, but for me, it did nothing, and here's why:

1. I have extremely dry skin & lips. And this is sooo drying! Even with lip balm and moisturizer, this product was drying. It did not blend well on my cheek and left it looking patchy. On my lips, it dried so fast that adding layers made it look gunky.

2. Color is pretty enough, but I found so many other cheaper tints that did more than benetint. Perhaps it's because I live in Korea where there's such a surplus of cheap quality tints. Perhaps it's because my skin tone doesn't jive with the color.

3. Expensive for what little it did to me. I felt bad my friend had to spend that money on a product like this.

4.Not saying taste matters, but this tastes really bitter when you accidentally taste your lips.

I used this still religiously because I hate to give away what I received as a gift. I hit the pan, but mostly because I slapped it on whenever I could. Of course, I'd never buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2015 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lulabelle123

This lip and cheek stain is a great product for that natural 'no makeup makeup' look. It wasn't quite as intensely red as I had hoped, but for a look which looks like you just went for a run this is your product. Very pretty.

Just make sure you have super soft exfoliated lips with no product on. If there is remaining lip balm the colour won't stick and if your lips are dry you end up looking like you have bleeding cracks all over your lips.... learnt that the hard way.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:18:00 PM More reviews by biancanaranda

I think that it is a good product on my cheeks but it doesn´t last on my lips, it goes away very quick, it doesn´t even leave a red color on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kselin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I apply this on my cc cream and it really looks natural. i used to apply on my lips too but it's too drying for wearing it on bare lips, you may want to put some balm first. Since i don't wear makeup everyday my face looks really colorless so i like using this on daily basis. It's not easy to use in my opinion. If you want to put it on powder, you would really want to wait the powders to settle first. But very easy to apply on a tinted moisturizer. It's pricey and i don't think my money well spent when i buy this. Only consolation, you use very tiny drops and it really lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 1:02:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

loooove it!! I put it on my cheeks every day and it lasts all day comparing to any other blusher! I also put a wee bit on my lips! my face can be quite pale at times so this gives me a rosy glow! I got a small sample size bottle before with a wee soft lip brush so I pour my big size bottle into it from time to time and I take it with me in my handbag everywhere!

really adds a bit of color to my face! :) defo recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:18:00 AM More reviews by thepinkissisa

i love this product, it gives you almost-perfect blushing effect on cheek! but the worst part for me, in hours, it started to get irritated and break out the skin :(

but, yeah, i really love the colour. it just like, perfect. you can applied it with pinky finger and choose where areas, for me it is on high cheek, and blend it and you can using it light or bold.

it just perfect, except the itchy effect on hours! argh!