April 21, 2014 | 1214 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Concentre Vita Ciment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Dagne7

I have relaxed hair that I heat style daily. After I used this treatment, my hair looked super healthy. I take pretty good care of my hair to begin with but I was truly impressed with the results I was left with. I am in love with this product. I will follow up with the Forcintense treatments as well. By the way, that is not the correct photo of the product. It comes in a tiny 12 ml glass vial. Great deals can be found on eBay, as mentioned by other reviewers, and another website I found.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by adischi

Had this applied a few days ago after my normal color treatment instead of the clear glosser that they usually used. It cost $35 more but the results are great. My hair is still shiny, silky and tangle free...whereas with the gloss that usually only lasts until I wash. I will totally do this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioning treatment. I massage it in section by section. I left it on for 10 minutes under a hair steamer. After washing it out, my hair felt so strong in the shower. I don't know why I stopped using Kerastase products so many years ago but I am happy that I started using them again. I am excited to see my hair on the road to recovery. I will update my review after a few months of usage. I also follow this treatment with Kerastase Forcintense..strong...strong...strong hair. I am so pleased. No more sweeping my hair off the bathroom floor. I am so excited about this!

Give this conditioner a try but please remember to massage it in section by section. I used it before without massaging it thoroughly and I wasn't that impressed but after using it again as instructed it really worked. Kerastase is definitely worth it...just use it as directed and no more bad hair days.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ageleg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

yeah, I'll be buying these a lot in the future! I bought a three-pack on Ebay and used one and a half on my hair. Wow! I sectioned my hair and sprayed section by section, massaging it into the hair. When i was done, I clipped all of my hair up and bagged it (grocery bag) and aimed my hair dryer at it for about an hour! I rinsed it out and i could already tell it had worked some magic. I followed it up by using a deep moisturizing conditioner and left that on for about an hour as well. My hair felt like butter when I rinsed it all out! The colour was shimmering and it was so easy to blowdry. BTW, I have very dark brown hair that is bleached to almost platinum. My hair, thanks to protein treatments, has been getting more healthy lately and does not look damaged anymore. You have to try this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Pauw

I'm kind of skeptical with this. I thought it would make my hair softer but it didn't. The packaging spilled the product more than three times. Also, the smell was too strong for someone like me who has allergic rhinitis. However, I do like the fact that after this treatment, I felt as if my hair was stronger and had more volume. This little vial would also last you for a good two to three uses. I'd rather just buy masques instead of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by vivalalauren911

So, I just got out of the shower having used this for the first time as I write this review.
It has a super-light clean scent, like a rainy day (if that makes sense...) so that was nice that it wasn't overpowering. I put it on, combed it through my hair and then waited about 5 minutes and rinsed.
As I ran my fingers through my hair, I was absolutely amazed! My hair has been growing out and I have some serious split ends (they've gotten so dry that I could literally see and feel the damage after my regular conditioning) but my split ends felt like they were GONE. My hair was super silky all over.
Now that it's air dried, it looks just as nice as it felt--frizz free, and it looks like I just trimmed off my split ends they were so neat.
I'll have to wait and see how my hair looks after a month, hopefully more healthy. But for now, I reccomend this product 100%

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long thin hair (but lots of it) and they are naturally on the drier side, plus I colour them, which makes them even drier. I normally use Kerastase Oleo relax line on my hair, which I love. I have decided to give these and Aqua oleum a try for some extra pampering and to reduce the dryness of my hair even more. I have to say I prefer Vita ciment, even though Aqua Oleum is a treatment for dry hair. I have to say though that neither works if I donīt have it on for at least half an hour, put a shower cap on and heat my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kittybrmow

I heard they use this stuff in salons. I didn't like the packaging very much, but this treatment worked well, leaving my hair shiny and silky. So far everything I've tried from this line is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by sphere99

I have very damaged dry curly hair, I love this stuff! I use it once per month and my hair has been so soft since I started using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i cant recommend this enough ladies!
i have been through hell with my hair over the last few years and since using this my hair is somehow miraculously retaining its former glory.
i was admittedly sceptical at first because of the runny watery texture,it doesnt look very nourishing.
but this stuff really seems to reverse damage,i have no idea how but it really does.
i bought mine online on ebay from a seller called "hairgume" from france and it arrived to me in ireland within 2 days.
make sure you purchase a spray pump though, they are sold separately,otherwise just buy the pump in your local salon.
shampoo hair,towel dry,spray on this magical lotion and leave for as long as you can,preferably wrapped in a hot towel.rinse out and voila,its like my hair became a virgin again!!!!!!!!!
only downside is how expensive it is for such small dosage but my god,this stuff works.
i only use it oce every 2 wks or so,but even in between usage my hair is silky.
the vita ciment comes in tiny little green bottles,id love to hear from anyone who has tried the little orange ones,aqua oleum i think its called.