LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 6/21/2015 6:04:00 PM

What can I say? This product is my secret weapon. I use it absolutely everywhere on my body where heavy duty moisturising is called for! Lips, feet, hands...I even once used as an eye cream when I was feeling extra dry around the eyes while on holiday. Suffice it to say I do not leave home without this product. I suffer occasional bouts of angular cheleitis and since using this on my lips I haven't had any flare ups. Highly recommended and it lasts for ages as you only need a drop at a time.

on 5/3/2015 11:50:00 PM

A nice little product, this stuff is really great for cuticles and hands. It is a little greasy, so I apply it before bed so it doesn't get in the way during the day. Smells good too :)

on 4/21/2015 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this stuff. It is one of the few products that softens my cuticles although it's not a miracle worker. It's not like I put it on and 2min later my cuticles feel like silk, but it's way better than most hand creams and cuticle creams and oils I've tried. I definitely like slathering it on at night and waking up with soft cuticles. I guess the container isn't the most hygienic although I'm not bothered by it. Some complain that it is too greasy and doesn't get absorbed but I guess I've had much worse; within 10min or so I tend to find that I can do and touch things as normal; especially if I work it in every couple minutes. What I will say is that although I don't mind it or may even like it a bit, my husband cannot stand the smell. It is not (only) that he dislikes it but he says it bothers his eyes and affects him so I can only use it when he's far away.

on 4/10/2015 6:39:00 AM

I have been using this handcream for a while now. It is very good for dry hands, nails and cuticles and makes a difference the skin suppleness. It is quite oily so I only use it at night.

on 3/22/2015 12:29:00 PM

Somehow I can understand the high rating of this product, but somehow I can't.. I bought this in a whim at the Lush store - I think a lot of girls go through this stage where you just buy the whole store and the products barely get empty.

However - the cream is very creamy and smells nice. BUT it just stays on my hand for ages?! I can't do anything unless I wash my hands again.

Wouldn't repurchase again, I feel like I never will use this up since it stays sticky.

on 3/12/2015 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lemony Flutter has been the only thing to help my dry winter hands this winter. This works really well as a cuticle cream, and a LUSH SA told me she also uses it on her heels, elbows, knees and other dry spots -- I tried it, and wouldn't ya know? No more dry heels, elbows, knees or other dry spots. A little goes a long way, too. I will say that LF is a little heavy/greasy, so I only use it at night, but that's enough. The scent is, obviously, lemony, and it's very, very lemony. Lemon is one of the few scents I like post-partum, so this is a great product for me.

on 2/25/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this as a hand cream at night in the winter because my hands get super dry during the cold months. It is rich and thick which is perfect for what I use it for but it's too greasy to use during the day. I don't love the scent, but I can overlook it because it keeps my hands and nails supple and doesn't irritate my eczema.

on 2/5/2015 7:33:00 AM

Received this in a gift set. It's ok. I like the lemon scent, but the texture is very waxy/buttery. In the cold, it's rock solid - in warmer area, its sweaty mush. A little goes a LONG way.
I think I prefer cuticle oils.

on 2/2/2015 4:23:00 PM

VERY strong lemon scent which is fine since I love the smell of lemons. Works well as a cuticle cream and I've used it on other very rough areas and it's very moisturizing. Pricey for the amount you get, but I would buy again.

on 12/15/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was given a sample (thank god) because I would be so disappointed had I bought it. It smells like cleaning products, is very greasy and thick and doesn't really do anything that a cheaper lotion won't do. I won't buy this

Video Reviews & Tutorials