December 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Chantal013

Been using this for a few months now. I used to think it was the best until I tried other products. For me, it was a good summer moisturizer as my skin isn't as dry but with the winter months it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I needed to buy something more moisturizing. Overall a good product, not too heavy or oily, does moisturize but just wasn't enough for me with the winter months.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely feeling cream--at first it left my skin comfortably moisturized and not oily all day long, Then the itching and rash started after 2 weeks. Before that I noticed increasing redness. All signs of irritation which sets up a collagen destroying inflammation within the skin which defeats the purpose. I strongly suspect the fragrance.

Potential irriatation makes this a problem for me and possibly others with sensitive rosacean skin.

I had to toss it, not before looking into buying a full size jar. This was a gwp I got along with a favourite lipstick Rosa Rosa, and a compact of Lucidity pressed powder that I buy over and over. Canadian $ 55 for the full size jar~but the jar packaging destroys any good antioxidents as soon as it's exposed to air, so soon after opening all the expensive goodness in this lovely little day cream is gone. I give it a 1 for packaging.

I really liked the ingredient list (other than the fragrance) and the initial feel was great. I'd have probably popped the full price IF it had continued to work.

Price is horrific though. I would suggest anyone wanting a better cheaper alternative to look at the Olay Complete sensitive skin spf lotion in the pump at 1/3 the price. With that you get an impressive amount of antioxidents, a good complete spf in a 30 if I remember correctly. And the pump keeps the air away from the antioxidents so they stay good to the end.

Bottom line, save your money. Estee L has some lovely stuff, and this just isn't one of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by AllyPally424

I've had this cream on rotation for over a year now and since I find it fairly heavy I only really use it in winter. It has helped resolve a couple of intensely dry patches in the past, but upon recently using it again for the past fortnight it has caused the biggest number of breakouts since I was 16!! I am now left with numerous stubborn papules in every region of my face and suspect it's to do with the ingredients (as some have already mentioned). Will not make the mistake of buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by afroditaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really nice product. My skin is normal to dry and I bought the one for normal/combo skin. Excellent for the winter time, moisturised my skin in depth without leaving it greasy. I tried it also in the summer and it didn't work so well. Love the smell!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my skin has never been that bad but I used to get breakouts every so often on my t zone and then really dry on my cheeks, this product has helped my skin so much! I started using this about a year ago and I cannot fault it, its amazing! I love the cucumber smell and its really comfortable on the skin. it is a little pricy but it Is worth every penny!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

I received a small size of this daytime moisturizer as part of a gwp. It's for normal/combination skin so I was surprised that it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It's a very pale green and has a slight cucumber fragrance. It's too bad that Estee Lauder is still packaging its creams in jars.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by maiitaii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What an average product. The price is ridiculous for what you get. I had a sample of this and liked it, it didnt really do anything special but it provided moisture, didn't cause redness or breakouts, and had a nice texture. For some reason, I thought it was around 30/40 bucks, so I was considering buying it because the Chanel products I really love are crazy expensive and I didn't want to shell out the money (they really do make a huge difference though). Well this stuff is like $65!! Craziness. Don't get me wrong, I have no aversion to expensive products if they make a difference in my skin, but this is just so mediocre, a really basic moisturizer. At that price, I'll just save a few extra dollars and get my Chanel, the good stuff. This is something you could easily replace with a much cheaper product, don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by everyoneknewherasnancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product, it just may be my holy grail daytime moisturizer. The cucumber scent is refreshing. SPF 15, rich in anti-oxidants. I've been repurchasing this for a year now,

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by moenonoke

I haven't used any Estee Lauder products for years, I decided to try this Daywear so I could get the free gift. Immediately after putting it on, my face turned red and blotchy. My skin is normal and I rarely have a negative reaction like this so I was really surprised. I've tried a few other times and each time have the same effect. I hate it. Would definitely not purchase again, I think the only Estee Lauder product I would buy again would be the advanced night repair eye cream. I didn't like the strong cucumber smell either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I returned this product. It left a greasy film on my face all day and my skin was not absorbing it. The film effected how my makeup looked. I liked the cucumber smell and it has SPF. Not worth the price.