April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by summergirl8830

Pro
China glaze is cheaper than other similar quality nail polishes
Excellent formula

Cons
Don't like the color/glitter combo. Too cheap looking

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase this since I really hate the color. It's surprising because I love red polishes. Out of the 32 red polishes I owe, this is the only one I honestly don't like.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It looks like your grandmother's polish colors. I generally like China Glaze but this color really isn't for anyone under 50.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by kaitymbrown

Looks terrific with the China Glaze Top Coat. Without the top coat the color looks slightly dull and cheap. Without the top coat it reminds me of child safe nailpolish. Chips quite easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by TartanNLace

This is a lovely sparkly ruby red. Its gel like and goes on super easy

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ElisaLisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like the glitter. It clumps up at the bottle neck.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Meleana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, to me it's a little juvenile looking. The red is slightly pinky, and with the sort of plastic-y finish on it, it just made me feel silly when I wore it. More of a teenage color. If I'm going to go for a flashy, too young for my age look, I'm going to go all out and wear some real glitter nails. I just don't get why it's so popular.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by polishedkitty2014

This is a gorgeous red jelly that's surprisingly smooth considering how much glitter is compacted into this. It's so beautiful especially on my pale skin (it kinda makes me look like a vampire teehee) but this is one of my many favorites from china glaze. The only thing I have to say that's bad is that it's just a bit of a hassle and they're super sparkly-ness make me really distracted

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

MUA reviews don't lie. This is the most beautiful polish I own. Ruby Pumps is a red jelly with microglitter that somehow dries completely smooth. It's fully opaque after 2 coats, and adding a topcoat gives the color extra dimension that makes me gasp every time. It's my go to color for everything from punk rock shows to days at my conservative job in finance when I need an extra boost of power and confidence. I can't imagine a skintone on which this wouldn't look completely stunning. The only polish I hoard and the only polish I'll continue to buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a great Xmas/winter time polish. Great staying power, beautiful power with not overwhelming glitter. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lovemilag

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is just beautiful. Micro glitter that is mesmerizing but not over the top. A lovely red from a distance and even better close up. One of my favorites.