Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 4/8/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh let me just tell you how amazing this product is! I am only 16 years old and I have a problem with my tweezer. I used to literally tweeze my brows everyday. Then one day I realized how fake my brows looked since I had to fill them in so much. I recently bought this product and with in 2 nights of using it I already noticed a difference. My lashes were already long to begin with and it made them stronger, and my brows are already growing in where I wanted them to! I'm so happy and can't wait to see the finishing results.

on 10/20/2014 6:45:00 PM

Excellent value for money, I use every evening on both ,y brows and lashes with good results longer, darker lashes and thicker brows. You must use it religiously because once you stop so does its positive effects. When applying to lashes don't apply too near the roots like you would with mascara to avoid sensitivity. Great price as a tube lasts around 2 months, I will continue to purchase.

on 9/24/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought two tubes. I'm still on my first one & it's been 3 weeks. My lashes are fairly long already so I'm only using it on my eyebrows (where I've over-tweezed MANY times). so far they look the same and seem to be growing out and the normal rate that they usually do. :(

I'll update in 2 months since I know that sometimes products work after a specific threshold amount of time.

on 9/11/2013 8:21:00 PM

I used it for my brows and it set them really nicely although it is preferred to put this stuff at night because of the sticky feeling. It made my brows grow fuller and faster and I'm already buying my second tube. Beware that many people who tried it on their lashes complained it caused them sensitivity reactions. Better to use it on brows only!

on 7/27/2013 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've bought this stuff time and time again. I got mine from Amazon as my area doesn't sell it in stores (at least I've never found it at Walmart, Target, CVS or Walgreens). I bought two of them for about $8 USD (includes shipping costs). Not too bad.

These always work for me. I've had issues with my brows since I was young. I either have giant caterpillar brows or thin ones. I haven't quite been able to reach that nice in between where they're shaped and groomed perfectly. I've been trying a bit more lately and have come close. I know I have spots that need more hair. My brows are even thin in the areas that have hair. This product always helps the hair grow in a bit more in the areas you apply it to (seriously I've gotten it near the crease of my eyelid and had hair started coming in there). I've also used it on my lashes. I always get compliments on my lashes but when I was a kid they were so much fuller and longer. Now they're a bit sparse and shorter. This helps with that too.

I'd be aware of getting this in your eyes. Obviously it doesn't feel to great if you do that. Other than that there isn't burning on the skin. I think it's a great product and completely worth ordering online since I can't find it locally. I really don't do this with any other product.

on 7/18/2013 12:10:00 AM

I've always had medium-long lashes. My bottom lashes are short but my upper lashes were always long. I do not use fake lashes because they are uncomfortable, only one time use, bad for your real lashes, expensive and noticeably fake. I wanted to enhance my own lashes so I tried this. It took 3 weeks in the beginning before I saw results. But after uses I've seen fuller longer looking lashes even my bottom lashes! I've used the bottle on and off for a few months and they actually do work making my lashes softer too. If you have short lashes definitely give this a try. It's cheap and it Works! The only problem I had was the smell. It smells really bad and if you accidentally get it in your eyes it burns like craaaazy. So be careful. You won't be blind or anything you need to just wash it off gently before applying again. I will be purchasing this product again and I am a tough buyer so this product is a 5 star for me.

on 5/10/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I've been using this for about 3 weeks, once a day before bedtime, and already I see fuller and longer lashes. This is a white-ish gel that you apply with a nylon mascara brush, and the brush tends to scratch my eyes. I prefer Loreal's smooth plastic brush on their lash growth serum, but heck, this works too. I picked this up at Rite Aid because it was on sale for only $1.04 and I had rewards to burn so it was essentially free. This has no scent and the formula itself does not sting my eyes or irritate them in any way. Also I notice less residue on my lashes compared to Loreal's serum, but it doesn't work as dramatically as that one. Still, this is a good product, especially even at full price it's less than have the cost.

on 4/9/2013 8:12:00 PM

update: 5/29/13__ I've been using this for nearly two months and I want to throw it away. reason: after about 6 weeks, it has developed this weird consistency that looks like dandruff on the brows. even if this product works, it's a huge pain in the bum to apply - and then painstakingly brush out - the many gross flakes.

do I think this stuff works? well, I had used rimmel's lash serum to slightly thicken my sparse brows, but it reached a point where they were not going to get any thicker, and I hated the way it peels after it dries. I wanted to experiment with other products in the hopes I could get them to thicken more. using ardell for 7 weeks, my brows did not thin out, so that indicates to me that this product works ok. I was able to maintain my new fuller brows with it. but they did not thicken any more than the rimmel had made them, and like I said, developed a super gross consistency. so now I'm going to try something else.

regarding the odor that a few reviewers have complained about: mine does not have a bad odor at all, and I have a good sense of smell, not even after having it for 7 weeks. I think that the people who thought this smelled awful may have received an expired product.

on 1/21/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Along with dying my eyelashes with Roux black every few weeks, I have incorperated this gel into my night time beauty care routine. I picked up 2 at rite aid for 8$, so that's cheap. It's a milky clear and I brush on my upper and lower lashes.

The results are pretty good, I have a bit of lengthening, the inside lashes are just about to touch my brows. My lashes also seem seperated better and healthy looking. I wipe some on my brows too. In the morning though I wash and rinse real good becuase I don't want to get any flakes built up from using this.

So I will update in @ month to see if any more progress is gained. I don't use mascara daily because I am afraid to loose lashes, if I do just a few times a week.

Update- Flaky- can't use daily

on 12/24/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This stuff worked for me, however, I have to keep on using it for my lashes to stay long. Since using it, my boyfriend and a friend have asked if I'm wearing false lashes, while I only had on mascara (I usu wear Maybelline full n soft or Covergirl Lash Blast, or both, def making my lashes look more like falsies) :) I am Asian, so this product making me look like I have on falsies is a miracle. This stuff is cheap and works well, so I keep repurchasing. Be careful not to get it in your eyes, it does sting. I only use it at night before going to bed, I'm sure it'd work better if I used it more often. I do not use it under mascara b/c for me, it makes my lashes limp and they won't keep a curl with this under mascara. I have also used this on my eyebrows and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

Top Rated Lash Treatments