Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

on 9/19/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this product. I truly did. So, I couldn't wait to get it home and on my face. I thought it was a little pricey but because it was YSL I ignored and bought. I must not be doing something right because I just wasn't impressed with it. And, I wanted to be!!!! I bought this for the highlighting and I didn't see much of that. It is very easy to disperse on the face, easy to blend, but that's about it. After testing at the counter, it looked good when the rep applied it; just not when I did. It is not a concealer, so for those hoping to conceal, it will not hide much. I bought for illumination and I am still disappointed. Maybe I will get the hang of it, eventually, but for right now, I feel there are many others that will possibly do a better job and much less expensive.

on 8/14/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i've never been into highlighter and concealer pens such as this as it gives too little coverage for me. i would recommend the by terry touch expert or touche veloutee instead of this as they are made by the same person but the by terry one's are much better

on 8/11/2015 3:58:00 PM

The luminous ivory sadly did nothing for me. I think I'm too pale, it just blends perfectly into my makeup and seems like a waste/unnecessary complication - it basically functioned as a sheer concealer.

The 'dewy' glow I was hoping for ended up being shiny, and not in a good way. I'm so sad because I really like the idea of a highlighter and I can't contour with a bronzer (everything I've tried to date is too dark).

Alas. I gave my highlighter to a friend and it does amazing things for her. I'm so jealous. She swears by this pen and I'm out 105 bucks.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Lot's of reviews say this product doesn't crease. It does on me. Perhaps I have some very special skin, that this corrector can't work on. I don't have fine lines yet, but I do have a very thin tiny line under my eye (I discovered it because of Touche Eclat).
I can apply foundation, I can apply another concealers, this line I'm talking about is never visible. Everything works apart of Touche Eclat. I don't have any idea why, but I can't put this product on. It does something miraculously disastrous. It finds my little under eye line and does right into it. I have impression like all the product goes there like metal to magnet.
Just for the reference: I have problems with lots of skin care creams, they don't get absorbed by my skin, neither face or body.
I would never recommend this to a friend.

on 7/5/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I agree with most the reviewers in that this is a good concealer but don't expect any miracles here. There's only so much concealer can do and this is no exception. It goes on great and blends in beautifully, doesn't settle in creases, gives good coverage. I did LOVE the color/tone options for us yellow people. I've tried many concealers even the lower priced, dupe L'Oreal Lumi and other than the color options, they're quite similar. Overall, the idea of this product is better than the actual product but if the price isn't an issue, it's worth a try.

on 6/24/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is lovely concealer but i woudn't repurchase it because it is expensive and the loreal lumi magique concealer is the same consent but does better job, so why pay more for something that is not as good as drugstore product

on 6/7/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Before I review this product, I must first say that this is a highlighter, not a concealer. So for everyone complaining about it being too sheer, you're not using it correctly.

That said, I bought this to use as a highlighter and let's just say I'm underwhelmed.

1. The color selection is not good for people with medium golden/olive skin, as it's mostly pink based. The two or so darker shades available are way too dark.
2. The texture of this product didn't wow me, as it seemed to make my forehead (the only place I used this) oily, which is weird as I do not have oily skin.
3. The brush tip applicator isn't my favorite and the packaging doesn't feel luxe enough overall for the price.

I feel like a drugstore product works better than this. Meh.

on 5/17/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

It's barely pigmented at all. Disappointing. I will say this was beautiful and easy to use, and I loved the colour and the little boost it gave my skin; really glowy. But it just isn't a concealer! It doesn't conceal stuff. It vaguely screens them and makes them ~slightly~ less visible? But it is far too sheer for me, and offers very little in the way of coverage. I feel like I paid lots and got little in return.

on 4/27/2015 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This much-raved pen is one of those products that I'm not sure how, it just works. I tried it on YSL booth at nearby mall because I love the Touche Eclat foundation very much and felt like this might be a great complement for it. The SA applied it on me and instantly it somehow brightened my face.

Texture is very light, smooth and comfortable. I know that some might find this not enough as a concealer, but I find it great as both concealer and highlighter. It might not be heavy-weight concealer but for those with non-problematic skin this pen is great.

Not my HG product but it's a another great product from YSL.

on 4/19/2015 4:35:00 PM

It's a beautiful highlight if you're looking for something that's not overly highlighty or shimmery. It's very subtle but it brightens up the face and applies and blends in very smoothly. That being said, it's pretty pricy.