Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 7/5/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I agree with most the reviewers in that this is a good concealer but don't expect any miracles here. There's only so much concealer can do and this is no exception. It goes on great and blends in beautifully, doesn't settle in creases, gives good coverage. I did LOVE the color/tone options for us yellow people. I've tried many concealers even the lower priced, dupe L'Oreal Lumi and other than the color options, they're quite similar. Overall, the idea of this product is better than the actual product but if the price isn't an issue, it's worth a try.

on 6/24/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is lovely concealer but i woudn't repurchase it because it is expensive and the loreal lumi magique concealer is the same consent but does better job, so why pay more for something that is not as good as drugstore product

on 6/7/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Before I review this product, I must first say that this is a highlighter, not a concealer. So for everyone complaining about it being too sheer, you're not using it correctly.

That said, I bought this to use as a highlighter and let's just say I'm underwhelmed.

1. The color selection is not good for people with medium golden/olive skin, as it's mostly pink based. The two or so darker shades available are way too dark.
2. The texture of this product didn't wow me, as it seemed to make my forehead (the only place I used this) oily, which is weird as I do not have oily skin.
3. The brush tip applicator isn't my favorite and the packaging doesn't feel luxe enough overall for the price.

I feel like a drugstore product works better than this. Meh.

on 5/17/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

It's barely pigmented at all. Disappointing. I will say this was beautiful and easy to use, and I loved the colour and the little boost it gave my skin; really glowy. But it just isn't a concealer! It doesn't conceal stuff. It vaguely screens them and makes them ~slightly~ less visible? But it is far too sheer for me, and offers very little in the way of coverage. I feel like I paid lots and got little in return.

on 4/27/2015 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This much-raved pen is one of those products that I'm not sure how, it just works. I tried it on YSL booth at nearby mall because I love the Touche Eclat foundation very much and felt like this might be a great complement for it. The SA applied it on me and instantly it somehow brightened my face.

Texture is very light, smooth and comfortable. I know that some might find this not enough as a concealer, but I find it great as both concealer and highlighter. It might not be heavy-weight concealer but for those with non-problematic skin this pen is great.

Not my HG product but it's a another great product from YSL.

on 4/19/2015 4:35:00 PM

It's a beautiful highlight if you're looking for something that's not overly highlighty or shimmery. It's very subtle but it brightens up the face and applies and blends in very smoothly. That being said, it's pretty pricy.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Beautiful product. works as both highlighter and undereye conceler. it went silky and just nice. however, the price is very high and I think other product with cheaper price can cope up with the result. gotta save money and use my Skinfood Rice concealer!

on 3/18/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Works great as a highlighter and even though professionals say it's not to be used as a concealer I LOVE it for hiding under eye bags. It is the only thing that makes them disappear for me. Would recommend this to anybody and I believe it is worth the price.

on 3/16/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this years ago...maybe in 2002 or 2003..and I remembered loving it. I thought it was the be all and end all of concealers/highlighters. I stopped using it until just this year because the price was just crazy and I noticed back then that after using it for a while (a few months), it would get a strange smell to it..Also, at the time, there weren't many concealers like this on the market. Now, it's a different story, there are so many different ones that I feel are much better.

Also I don't know if they changed formulas or not, but it seems very different to me. It used to be a lot creamier and just glide on but now it seems almost dry...maybe my skin has changed. either way, I returned it to Sephora because I could not justify the price. I have a less expensive one that works better.

on 2/23/2015 7:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was disappointed in this product. I wanted this to highlight but I had zero highlight from this....zero. It looked more like a light concealer on me no matter how I used it or where I used it on my face. It actually made my skin look more matte for some strange reason. What is even worse is it didn't cover anything either so I couldn't use it as a regular concealer either. Estee Lauder Ideal Light is a much better product that actually highlights. I used it in the corners of my eyes for special occasions for years but now that I have run out I can no longer find it unfortunately. I think estee lauder has something similar out now that I will try next. YSL touché éclat had so much hype I really thought it would work for me but it bombed. Benefit has better highlighters than this as well that I use for cheek bones

Video Reviews & Tutorials