November 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Precise Black

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this eyeliner for many years until I felt I needed an upgrade. I have eyelids that get oily quickly which can cause abhorrent looking panda eyes. With Almay's eyeliner, I didn't get panda eyes and there was less smudge than previous eyeliners. This eyeliner is pretty good for tightlining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

After trying many different black eyeliner, I had to return to this one. This eyeliner is great because it deposits a lot of color in one swipe - I don't have to continuously rub it on my waterline to get color. It has great staying power. I love the soft and creamy texture of the product as well, and the nice black color it produces. Great buy for a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my sure bet eyeliner. I've been using it for years. It last all day, doesn't melt off, goes on smoothly without being too soft, and is great for tight lining or bold. I always have this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried many eyeliners over the years and this one outperformed all of them. It stays put all day and night. It goes on smoothly and the color is just right for my hazel eyes. It is great that it is hypoallergenic, it does not make my eyes itchy at all like other eyeliners did. I had tried out Clinique's eyeliner crayon right before this, as they are also hypoallergenic, and it was horrible. It did not go on smoothly at all and the outcome was not what was expected so, I returned it and purchased the Almay brand instead and I am glad that I did. I highly recommend this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think that this is an amazing eyeliner . It goes on smooth and it's really pigmented . I actually have this in brown and its really nice . You can make the line thicker or thinner , and it stays on all day . The only problem I have is it can be difficult to remove . Sometimes I find myself tugging on my eyes to get it off , but it's not really a big deal . I would reccomend this and I will be buying it again .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this eyeliner as an extra in a swap. I was so surprised, I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and easily on my waterline, it goes on easier than Urban Decay's 24-7! And it lasts longer on my waterline. This is my new HG eyeliner! Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by LivingSarcasm01

***Again, my name has nothing to do with my reviews***
I loved this product...the first two weeks. Then it got sticky and didn't go on that smooth and this was only in two weeks. And it the sharpener it comes with is so tiny it's almost impossible for me to use. I guess I got the wrong one, mine is white with a black lid and bottom and my mom has a gray one with a black lid and bottom and hers is super creamy and she's had it for a year or more. So, anyway, back to the review, it was ten dollars and it was long wearing, but it was not water resistant like it claims to be. And it's not a true black, it's almost greenish. And it's really uncomfortable to have on my waterline and tightline. I always thought almay was one of the better, cleaner drugstore brands and still do, but I think they need to work on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by lisafour99

i really love this eyeliner. it is so black and stays put on both my upper lashline and waterline. and seriously stays put for up to 16 hours. such a great buy plus i got it on sale for $5!!!! amazing product!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

sigh... amazing 1.6 hours eyeliner. seriously. does not stay put in my waterline. turns me into a racoon. sad... edit: waterline may suck, but on my upper lashline, when set with WET urban decay creep, this stayed put! I seriously dont think there's an eyeliner for my waterline. Even MAC's fluidline doesnt stay put on my waterline, so I'm being lenient. For $2, I can hardly complain...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by edelweiss7579

I've been using this eyeliner for a really long time. I use this when I'm in a hurry and I don't have time to apply my gel eyeliner. I used it all through high school as my everyday eyeliner before I discovered gel liners. It does a pretty good job at staying on. I would say overall it is a pretty good product or I wouldn't have been repurchasing it! I will probably continue to repurchase it because it is the only pencil eyeliner that I've found that stays on throughout the day and allows me to apply quickly.