April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint - Duck

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

I do makeup on everyone for my theatre group and I needed a brown eyeliner to use on the lower lash line of the boys- this is it. I was ready to splurge on something reliable and I found it in this. It's a brown without any red tones (which can make some eyes look irritated) so it was universally flattering. It was a harder pencil but it was worth it for the lasting power. It does need a sharpener but that's not an issue for me. I'll be trying a Jordana one next to try for a cheaper alternative but if it doesn't meet this standard, I have no qualms with buying Duck again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

I love this eyeliner. It's soft blendable and the shade is a perfect brown for me to use everyday and it doesn't budge.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Once this is on your lid, it will not come off! So make sure that when you do your eyeliner, do it perfectly because you will have a hassle trying taking this off and fixing it! Lol. This is not a bad thing to me, because it is better than it coming off immediately! I like the color of this, but I don't think I'll repurchase because I want to look for a little darker MAC brown eyeliner. :) But this is a very good light-ish brown color! I like this on my lower lash line, for it makes my blue eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

This is my HG eyeliner, It doesn't smudge, stays on well and glides on like a dream. I have been using this for 6 years and never felt the need to try different eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jeannex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this eyeliner. this is the first taupe/light brown eyeliner i found that doesn't drag and actually leaves a strongly pigmented line. it's a very flattering color and it's perfect for pairing with red lipstick. lasts almost all day and doesn't smudge once it's set.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupstuffs

Perfect medium brown. Lovely soft pencil glides onto the upper lid easily. Lovely alternative to liquid liner which no matter how hard I try always seems to look too much in the day time. Try mac's paint pot in bare study all over the lid, a slightly darker eyeshadow in the crease and line the eye with this liner for a more natural look. I like the fact this colour doesn't have strong red undertones in it like some browns do which makes my eyes look more sore than defined.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by noelleisrad

This is SUCH an amazing eyeliner! I am the kind of person that always needs to have eyeliner on, I have slightly protruding eyes and I feel that just having eyeliner on the outer lashline defines my eyes and makes me look less....I don't know.....bug-eyed. Although I switch back and forth between brown and black, depending on how natural I want my eye make-up to look, neither looks completely natural - meaning most girls would be still be able to tell I have it on. This isn't necessairly a bad thing, I just sometimes want to look entirely natural and this eyeliner does it for me! It is smooth, pigmented and matches the color of my eyelashes. If you know of the Shu Ueumera (is that how you spell it?) brow pencil in Seal this is basically the eyeliner version of it. Such a wonderful product and I'm glad I found out about it. My only qualm is that you need to sharpened and since I'm so lazy about stuff like that it is usually very dull. But still, great, great, natural product that is definitely a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG liner for sure!!! I'm so glad I discovered this little gem!! It's not too harsh for my fair skin and it's a brownish gray clolor and it compliments my blue eyes really well. I've never really been a fan of black liner because it looks so harsh on me but this is great. I'm also not very good with liner and this give me a lot of control in applying so it went on great. Staying power is amazing once it sets for a min but if you blend quickly you could smudge it out if you need of wanted to. Loving this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This quickly became my HG liner. Like people have said, there's something very neutral and unobtrusive about the color... like a dark taupe brown with a slight amount of grey in it. I'm blonde, but with this I've been able to get a very sexy, "Kardiashian" esque eye that doesn't look overdone or too dark. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am about to run out on this, I definetely should go and get one asap!. It is "just that right color" brown, that is perfect for day time look or a causal evening look. MAC says it is brown with grey undertone but I do not see grey in it. Just brown. I also think that not every color in this line is smudge free and waterproof like MAC says, but this one definetely is waterproof and extemely hard to smudge, especially after few minutes of application. When used on the waterline though it smudges. I will re purchase this one but also try other brown shades too.

****Edit 19 Apr 2011
After trying zillions of different shades of brown, so far I think Duck is the best brown liner I have ever tried.