April 21, 2014 | 1539 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Reading about the reformulation is heartbreaking. I have a mini EDT and it is nothing like the pineapple and strawberry caramel corn confection of its former glory. In fact, I do not even get any of the listed floral notes. My version of Miss Dior Cherie is neither foody nor fruity. It is a sharp pink floral with a weak patchouli backdrop. I guess I can find a little jasmine in there but as a gourmand gal, it pains me to think of how awesome this would have been pre-2005.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

I got a small bottle, the 30ml and the big bottle which contains 100ml. The first bottle I bought in 2007, it's still not empty because the change in scent of perfume. I still love these two and I will buy this over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by allsmiles1220

Absolutely delicious. So many compliments. Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this is a dreadful scent. It literally smells like a medley of rotten vegetables to me. Worst scent I have ever smelled in my opinion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly, the smell is ok but it comes of WAY too strong on me. It is sweet and a little warm but is too musky to me. The staying power isn't very good which is the only thing I enjoyed about the product because I didn't want it sticking to me anymore!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Smells classy and sharply nice. It's not obviously fruity or floral, which I like. It is very balanced and neutral which for me makes it a perfect day time office friendly smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemissdimples88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much about the 2005 version of this perfume, but it's no longer sold in stores since around 2010 or 2011.
I ordered a bottle from Ebay, and sprayed some on my wrist. At first I was like "EWW" because the alcohol smell was so strong, However i now actually really really like it, the drydown is so amazingly gorgeous, sweet but in a very nice way! I can't help spraying it more than once a day, sometimes just before i go to bed!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Miss Dior Smells a bit gourmand. I gotta admit this perfume is one of the best jasmine citrus combo notes i have ever smelled. I get a similar feel of sense when i smell flowerbomb. I assume it is because of the patchoulie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sillage

Love love love this perfume! I'm on my 2nd bottle, my first was 1.7oz, this one is 3.4oz. I've worn it the last 2 days and will probably wear it again tomorrow, and the next day, and maybe more. I know I'll wind up finishing this bottle and buying another 3.4oz.

The scent is sweet strawberry & patchouli -- they call it a chypre, for some reason. It's sweet & fruity, yet it's balanced by crispness. I find it utterly addictive, and I'm way above the age it's targeted to. There aren't many perfumes that I have to control myself to prevent draining the bottle too quickly -- but this is one of those. It's easy to get in the habit of wearing this one day after day after day, and this is from someone who switches perfumes practically every day. I'll keep buying more Miss Dior Cherie until they stop making it.

I've asked 3 sales associates what the difference is between my Miss Dior Cherie and the new Miss Dior Le Parfum, advertised by Natalie Portman. Two said that there was no difference whatsoever, that the reason they dropped "Cherie" from the name was that Natalie had aged a bit and was too mature for the Cherie label, so they dropped it from the name, but otherwise the notes & scent were exactly the same. Another sales associate said the notes were exactly the same except they had dropped the "caramel popcorn" from the list. I don't know, but the new one smells enough the same to me -- when I'm ready for a new bottle, I'll just buy the new one, and I'm sure I'll love it just the same as I've loved the old formulation. When I've sniffed the latest testers, they seemed the same (or close enough) to me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm horrible at describing scents so I won't even attempt it. All I can say is that this is just absolutely lovely!!! It's so fresh and just takes my breath away every time I spray it. I feel so sophisticated when I have this on. Would highly recommend it!