Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Personally, I like this mascara a lot. Yes, it is expensive, but I like the dramatic look that it gives my lashes, along with nice length and thickness. I never had an issue with clumping. I've tried many mascaras before both inexpensive and expensive, but this one is my go-to mascara that I wear nearly everyday. Some mascaras don't seem to be dramatic enough for me, but others are too over-the-top and full of clumping. For me, Dior Show is pefect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There was a time when this was holy grail mascara. I still really like it but I've come to find things that work just as well for half the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I will never understand the hype of this product. I actually returned my Diorshow mascara to Sephora because it underwhelmed me so much. All I require in a mascara is that it holds up to grease from my pizza face.

Diorshow mascara smudged instantly, so obviously it didn't meet that expectation. My other issue with this mascara is that it is so expensive yet preforms no better than a drugstore brand. The lasting power, volume, and lengthening abilities are nothing special. I mean it, you can find plenty of drugstore mascaras that are better than this. I actually would compare it to Maybelline's Full n Soft in terms of formula & brush design. Full N Soft is not my absolute favorite mascara, yet I'd choose it over Diorshow.

Don't waste your money on this.

Doesn't last long, smudges like crazy. After a couple of hours I have raccoon eyes. I get the better results with CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof and it lasts longer. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have stick straight lashes... this holds the curl from my eyelash curler all day. No smudging, even though I live in florida. This product fans out my lashes beautifully while avoiding the common hazard of clumpiness. I loved the dry formula. Great product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have very thin, short lashes but with really good mascaras I get very easy a diva look with long, thick, voluminous lashes. That was the case with this mascara in WP formulation. It lasted for several months, no clumping, just beautiful long lashes. But it is pricey a little bit. From other reasons I don't use waterproof mascaras anymore - otherways I would repurchase it anyway.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love Diorshow mascara! it's the closest to a holy grail I've found yet, makes lashes look long, thick and black, goes on well and has good staying power- very rarely clumps.
My only issue is the brush is ma-husive! So unfortunately it's almost impossible to apply without smudging some on along the lash lines, my remedy is just to apply a faint smokey liner to disguise it! If you're good with mascara it's fine but I wouldn't recommend this to amateurs.
I'm on my 3rd tube of this now so it's definitely the forerunner as I haven't bought another more than once, also at around 25 it's in line with most high end brands but seems to last much longer.

*TIP when you first buy it the consistency is quite wet so try leaving the spoolie (brush) out while you apply your base etc. it should have dried just enough by the time you come to your lashes
Xx

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gives decent length and volume, but the brush is way too big for my eyes. Despite being waterproof, this mascara does NOT hold a curl. Very disappointed, especially with the high price tag.

I got this as a present and It is amazing. Really makes you have thick lashes and hold it up for the whole day.

More smudgy and difficult than other waterproof mascaras, not comparable to normal diorshow mascara.

Popular Mascaras