April 18, 2014 | 1193 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this product and was skeptical, but decided to give it a try. After using it, my face looked and felt every bit as good as the last time I had a professional microdermabrasion treatment. I ordered some right away.

While the price is expensive in comparison to other scrubs on the market, it doesn't cost nearly as much as a professional microderm. It's the only at home product I've used that delivers professional results.

This review is for the scrub... I didn't think the replenishing cream was anything great. I'll probably use a good moisturizer after the scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lisaydg

The whole kit together is pricey considering the only thing I am crazy about in this kit is the scrub, it is such a good scrub because it isn't too grainy like the St. Ives scrub. It removes the top layer of skin making foundation go on very smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I use it in the shower 2-3 times a week. Step one has the perfect amount of crystals in it and they are the perfect texture. Step two is perfect to protect your skin which is important after step one. I've noticed improvement in my skins texture. Worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lola0

Well, it feels so nice but it broke my skin out at first.
And then i got really scared and stopped using it...and then i tried it again and it was alright. I haven't used it since last month, i'll try again tomorrow.
All i can say is that it was like a little scrub and the step 2 was refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually a very good kit, you don't have to use a lot to see results. Although it is a little pricey this one is a good one is definitely a good one to consider purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kellychan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have HUGE problem with acne since i came to US. It systic acne every where...
That i met Mary Kay lady, she doing facial so i get fixed by her..She offering me microdermabrasion.
I just did what she said cause i just want to have my skin back..
The microdermabrasion is really expensive in my opinion, but after one time using, you will get the result. The pores looks smaller thousand times. Second times i'm using it the glow skin almost i got.
The thing that i'm still struggle is my scar everywhere so i have glowing skin with scar..
But it didn't break me out so that's a good point cause i cannot apply anything on my face .

The packaging just like same as other mary kay product but i'm not a fan of beauty packaging. I believe be buy benefit ingredients and not the packaging.

I definitively recommended this product and i suggest using the entire line of mary kay if you have cystic acne like mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Terick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OK - So I'm not really a Mary Kay person. It just seems overpriced and doesn't generally work well on my skin. However, I went to a Mary Kay party for my 13 year old neice last year and the lady had me try this and I really liked it!

I don't, however, like the finishing lotion that goes along with it - that made me break out - but this scrub is the best! I can actually tell when I need to use it - I notice the face looking dull and this is the best fix! I just bought my second one (the first isn't out quite yet) so it's lasted me just about a year - not too bad for 18 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by hairdoo71

I generally don't find Mary Kay products to be anything to get excited about, but this scrub gets rave reviews in my book. I have tried so many others trying to find one I like as much (this stuff is pretty expensive) but have yet to find anything that works as well and makes my skin look as great. This is my hands-down favorite for microdermabrasion products--just wish it was cheaper! (My other must-have Mary Kay fave is the eye make-up remover. Can't live without it.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! This set really works to help minimize pores/acne scars and eliminate uneven skin tone. I use this about twice a month ~ I would use it more frequently, but I have very sensitive skin and this is very expensive. Next to the microdermabrasion at the derm office, this product is an alternative to derm visits. My DH and co-workers noticed a difference in my skin when I started using this ~ so it does work. When the recession passes, I will go back to buying this kit...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Love this set! I can tell such a difference in my skin when I use this set. I use it twice a week and notice that my skin is much softer and smoother. I tend to get dry areas around my nose and this set helps smooth it out. It also helps with preventing breakouts. It's also pretty gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It's not cheap, but it does last me quite a while. If anything, just use it once per week to save some money and still get great results from it. Highly recommended!