November 24, 2014 | 1773 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by allureveil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Never have been impressed by J'adore when test spritzing it in department stores, but a friend gave me a partial that had belonged to his mother, and turns out this is a great fragrance according to my husband, friends, and strangers I pass in the street. Luckily for me, it doesn't disappear so quickly that I feel cheated of enjoying wearing it. It's too expensive, of course, which is a total drag. But I have come to feel it's a huge cut above the reformulated Miss Diors, et al. Next time you spritz it, hose it on and don't be so quick to stop considering it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

I love J'adore perfume but only wear it for best as the price is horrendous. It does last quite a long time but I like to really be able to smell the perfume I wear so I do find that a few hours after putting this on I can barely smell it on me although other people seem to be able to smell it still. Its not my favourite but is a deep floral musky scent which smells expensive and I do get compliments when I wear it. If you are prepared to shell out 60 for a bottle then you will enjoy it. I use it sparingly :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

This may sound a bit silly, but lately I have been basing my fragrance purchases on other peoples' reactions to it. I mean, think about it, they're the ones who have to smell you all day. There are times where I feel like something is run-of-the-mill and unoriginal and find I get endless compliments on it, like this fragrance! Other times, I'll fall in love with a fragrance I've sampled only to find it smells underwhelming and disappointing on me (Latest mistakes: Victoria's Secret Bombshell and Prada Candy). I suppose it comes down to your own body chemistry and style as fragrances develop differently on everyone. I'm always a little weary of these major classic brands because I hate the idea of smelling like every other Flowerbomb wearing girl everywhere I go.
I find this particular fragrance to be my most recent pleasant surprise. I like the way it smells and used up many samples, but it never seemed special enough to actually go out and purchase on my own. I've decided I really love it because it's light enough for me to wear during the day, yet sexy enough to wear on a night out (although if you're not a regular perfume wearer, you may want to stick with the later). It's feminine and floral, yet musky and sexy as well. I can definitely see this becoming a classic of mine over time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Britney333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells wonderful and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I simply love this parfume. It's the symbol of femininity for me. It smells heavenly. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by KitzenMua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For being one of the cheaper perfumes I own it is one of the best. The scent is floral and classic... sophisticated and not overbearing. This is a frequent repurchase as my husband loves it on me. I admit I am addicted to artisan scents from small high-end perfume houses but I seem to always come back to this fragrance. All this said, always try a perfume before you buy it. This definitely does not smell amazing on everyone. Nothing is for eceryone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My absolute favourite perfume! I have been obsessed with this perfume since i was about 14, I'm 24 now. I will say though, do NOT buy any special editions of this fragrance because it does not smell like the normal/original one. i made that mistake once, couldn't quite put my finger one the difference, but it just wasn't the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my signature perfume, i have bought at least 3 bottles of it over the years. I go for the EDP as i like perfume that lasts me the whole day. My friends now tells me that whenever they smell this perfume, they thinks of me. I tried other perfumes but somehow i always go back to this. I saw the reviews here and i see some loves it, some hates it. I guess it really depends on how the perfume smells on you as different person have diff reaction to perfumes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I like the classiness this scent has. It's very feminine and sophisticated, however definitely not worth the price tag. The scent doesn't last long at all! It quickly starts to fade.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I'm rather disappointed with this fragrance. It doesn't last long on me, even after layering the fragrance. It smells great but that is short-lived. It's odd that I can pay $70 for Euphoria and it lingers until the next day, yet I pay $108.00 for J'Adore and it practically doesn't linger at all.
I will not spend my money on this product again.