April 21, 2014 | 1478 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

This is an amazing pink lipstick!!!!!! I have been searching forever for that perfect natural pink color and I've finally found it in Please me. This is everything I thought and hoped that creme cup would be on me but wasn't. Creme cup was way too light and totally washed me out... i looked like a disgusting corpse/zombie/ghost. Not cute. But this adds the most beautiful natural MLBB pink-nude color to fairly pigmented lips. If you are fair with pigmented lips check this one out!! I feel like most "pinky nude" colors don't work on me and finally i've found that not-too-pink pink for everyday wear. Happiness!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG lipstick and lip gloss. The most wearable pink for any complexion. It literally goes with any outfit and any occasions. A MUST HAVE lip stick.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sallyb123456

I like the colour and matte look but hate the dry texture. it cracks up my lips and sits in the creases. prefer revlon super lustrous dups.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

This is by the far the best lipstick colour ever! Its make my lips stand out, got many compliments with the MAC Please Me. It is matte and glides on well, it is a excellent everyday wear.
The lipstick has a vanilla scent but is not overpowering. I am always grabbing this lipstick, this is my holy grail! I am going to purchase another of this as my backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by toria444

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I use it with MAC's Subculture lip pencil (which is basically a nude). Because it is matte, I use lip balm underneath, to keep moisture . However, I do this anyway so it is not too big a deal. Dice getting it for Christmas, it has become my everyday lip color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by humphrey600

I really like this lipstick. The matte finish makes the pretty pink wearable and natural enough for the day time. it really compliments my fair skin tone and ive nearly used it up. will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by justanne

This is my HG pink lipstick & I have tried a bunch! It's perfect for any ocassion & suits a variety of skin tones as well. For preference though, I'm Asian & I have fair skin with yellow undertones. This is the kind of pink that makes you look so blooming & overall pretty. It's such a simple shade but not overly so that it looks boring on your lips. Basically, if I want to look pretty, I wear this. This is also my first purchase from MAC & prolly the only shade i've repurchased & will continue to do so. If you are yet to try anything from MAC but don't want to be disappointed, go with Please Me. You'll love it I swear. As of now, my only beef about it is that it's a bit drying espeially for when the colder months do creep in but nothing that my EOS can't fix! Overall, I would recommend! xx

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after reading a plethora of rave reviews. For me, this lipstick is a big disappointment. I'm Chinese with a NC20 complexion and the lipstick just looks off in different lighting - on cloudy days, my lips look pale and on sunny days, the lipstick just doesn't look like a rosy pink - more like a light washed-out purple. This also makes my thick lips look even thicker which I don't feel comfortable with, very Barbie-esque.

I have no qualms about the drying nature of matte lipsticks; in fact I prefer them because they have far better staying power than creamy ones. However, the formulation of 'Please Me' is substandard compared to other MAC matte lipsticks such as Russian Red and Ruby Woo. Despite my lips being well-exfoliated and moisturised, Please Me sinks into lines and white gunk starts forming at the corners and centre of my mouth within two hours. This is incredibly frustrating because I have experienced this from cheaper drug store lipsticks but I certainly don't expect this from a higher-end cosmetic brand, especially when it retails for $36 AUD. 'Please Me' lasts 3 hours without eating and after eating, I find that there is the dreaded white ring in the centre of my mouth - not a pleasant look at all.

Will not repurchase this - I am still searching for my perfect rosy dusky matte pink lipstick.

EDIT: I know why this looks so horrible on me and clashs horrendously with my neutral-leaning-towards-yellow-undertones. On my lips, it pulls off a typical Nicki Minaj lip colour and IMO, blue-based pink lip colour and warm skin is a big no-no. This lipstick would be so gorgeous on very fair ladies who have cool undertones. I can make this lipstick work by applying a sheer red lip crayon on top of this to 'warm' it up and make it look more wearable on me because wearing 'Please Me' alone makes me look akin to a dead fish.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this recently as my back2mac. I liked the way it looked, and it's a really pretty shade of pink. I love the look of matte lipsticks, they are super classy, and one of my favorite finishes. This particular l/s is one of the drier mattes I have from MAC. I recommend prepping the lips before wearing it, especially if you have naturally dry lips, or live in a dry climate. I exfoliate, let lip balm soak in, blot, and apply MAC Prep and Prime lip. But..It still looks dry and cakey after thirty minutes! I don't understand its popularity, but I did fall for the hype. I was surprised to see that Please Me looks like a slightly lighter, matte version of Chatterbox (which I adore). I love the color, but because it dries out my lips so bad, I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I don't know what it is with the Mac lipsticks, especially their matt ones, but this just doesnt stay on my lips, after one hour i get the dreaded white ring and it all looks like a hot mess.

I love the smell but i have better experience with Rimmel and Revlon lipsticks.