September 22, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by liddopixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is my absolute number 1 go to eyeliner. If you don't have this eyeliner i highly suggest you give it a try. It goes on like a dream, and it stays put all day. It comes in a variety of colours, my favourite being black, but the light blue is a close second. I don't go a day without wearing this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years, but never thought to review it. I tend to review the new things I try rather than my best battle-tested buddies. I'm missing it terribly, though, since there is no Sephora near me.

This liquid liner is everything you want: opaque, matte finish; water resistant (not waterproof), great staying power, and a nice, pointy felt tip that doesn't fall apart or have pieces of fuzz shed off (a problem I've had with other brands), and there's enough product in the tube to justify the price. There is nothing to dislike here, which is what makes it perfect. Think about it--your favourite make-up products aren't the ones you have non-stop raves about, but are the ones you have zero complaints about and therefore never talk much about. Perhaps that's why I don't think to review my favourites?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Kelcie87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't write reviews but created a screen name and password after reading reviews on this product. I love this eyeliner and couldn't live without it. I think it must matter what color you choose. But the black for me, means MY LIFE. Don't criticize this product. It doesn't smear, it doesn't sweat or crack, it dries matte, it's everything you want in a liquid eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by spooji

It's very precise but it washes off WAY too easily and it even seemed to smudge in my under eyes. I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kwb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bottom line, this stuff works. It's a nice deep, solid black, stays on all day (but I work in an office, I'm never really in situations where this needs to be waterproof), and it looks good. Only cons I would say is that the brush is a tad thin, making it a little harder to control, and I'm not a fan of the bottle type thing, I do prefer the pen type liners, or a brush and gel type liner, but it's not the end of the world. For 7$, I'd probably repurchase until I found something better for the same price or cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in a glittery-silver and it does not last! Even after letting it dry it rubs right off. I expected better of this brand and price.

PROs: color selection, return policy

CONs: doesnt last, expensive, rubs off

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. even better than the Stila liquid liner. with this liner it's easy to get an even thin line in one stroke and it's so cheap compared to other products at sephora. this is my go to liquid liner and I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The one I have is a felt tip. It looks like Sephora changes the applicator, but if the formulation didn't change, it's still not a good eyeliner.

I've been using liquid eyeliners for a long time, and I'm almost only using liquid eyeliners now.

There are two parts important for a liquid eyeliner: formulation and the applicator.

I personally prefer brush over felt tip, but I can work with felt tip ones. This one came with very rigid felt tip applicator that's really hard to use.

But the formulation is even worse. First of all, it's not long lasting, it's not the worst I've tried, but not long lasting in my opinion. Second, it's not water proof, I know this doesn't claim to be water proof, but imagine losing the tips of your eyelines near the inner corners like in half an hour ? Third, it flakes, in fact, out of all the liquid and gel eyeiners I've tried, this flakes the most, it just literally dries up and cracks into crumbs. Fourth, it smudges to my lower lids.

*I wear rigid contact lens, so I try to avoid any products near my eyes that can have chemical fumes, physical flakes/particles/fall outs, and oil deposit (for instance, Milani liquif eyeliners are perfect eyeliners in every aspect, but it deposits an oily film on my lenses instantly that irritate my eyes and blocks my vision.). For the past few months, I had eye irritation, sensitivity and on and off mild inflammation, so I've been trying to eliminate and alter products to figure out the culprit. I was even afraid that I can't wear eye makeup + lenses any more. All the problems stop once I threw away this Sephora liquid eyeliner ... This is the first ever liquid eye liner that I've used has this problem.

The color is matte black.

There are a lot of drug store products better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Dis8ged

This is not too bad, the brush is thin, allowing you to draw a thin cateye. However, this does smudge quite easily on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by salgai