February 28, 2015 | 2118 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Clarifying Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 2:40:00 PM More reviews by queennattyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not that amazing i use it betweeen my primer anf foundation and get full covrage but otheer than that it has a strang texture and doesnt hlp acne

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by angie2015

I have it in the shade light beige. I use it under and on top of the E.L.F flawless finish foundation since it was a little darker for me it blends in to my right color. I would buy this again when I really need it but I rather prefer the studio line one better since it comes with more product in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, being such an oily skin/acne prone/sensitive skin gal, I thought for a $1, why not? It gave such good coverage for a powder but literally 3 hours after taking it off, I had red bumps of acne all on my face! It was a disaster! This product made me broke out so bad! I'm extremely disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyjune10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very oily skin and I am super impressed with this Product! I use the light beige which is dark enough to cover all of my imperfections but not too dark so that I look like tanning bed add! the texture is very smooth! it goes on very nicely with the pad that comes with it! the ONLY CON is that it doesn't last very long. However it is ONLY $1!! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by missyrissycrawford

pros
-absorbs oil
-nice finish
-doesn't cause acne
-keeps any foundation on all day
-easy to apply
-matte finish
-lasts a long time
-great price
-great colours

cons
-needed to but separate brush to apply

nothing else . this is a great product & I think I would recommend this to anyone

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

It only has %1 salicylic acid, so I don't know how effective it really is at clarifying. I just bought it because it's so cheap. I wear it both under and over my foundation. I have very yellow-toned skin and the lightest color matches me pretty well. It seems to run out a bit quickly, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by meikit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

First I thought that this product was amazing, it was cheap and the shade matched my skin. But after few days of using it I noticed that my face was covered with small pimples, this product was said to be clarifying, but it only made my skin worse. Wouldn't buy this again! My skin is quite dry so maybe if you have oily skin then this would work for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

A decent purse powder. Great for teens and affordable I wish the packaging was better and that they had better shades but it's a nice powder nothing special but not bad.
I would use this over rimmel stay matte any day!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by jessandth3city

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

GREAT emergency powder especially if you're on a budget! minimal packaging, no mirror but this product only costs a dollar or two so I'm not complaining. Color and oil control are both decent (I'm very oily) but I do
find myself reapplying about every two hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jennihop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this powder. I can wear it alone. It gets really hot down here in the deep south so I don't wear foundation much. It gives great coverage and doesn't break out my acne prone skin.