January 25, 2015 | 1573 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect brush for applying MAC's gel eyeliner. I LOVE it. I used to think I had hooded eyes and was just unable to properly apply eyeliner, but with this tool I was able to master the art of lining eyes. It's super fine, and creates the perfect line. Practice makes perfect, this has taken me time, but if I lost this I would definitely buy again. It's worth the price IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My HG gel eyeliner brush. I prefer this kind of point brush as opposed to the broader and flatter versions out there since it gives me greater control. The brush lasts pretty long and doesn't need replacement.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by brianne123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush WAS awesome. Key word: was.

I've had it for about a year now and the edges of the brush have been frayed and bent out since after the first couple months. At first it was a manageable problem since dipping the brush in my gel liner would smooth out the frayed parts. But it's so bad now that it's pretty much impossible to use, since the frayed bits will draw random spots and lines on my eye while I'm trying to line it.

I thought maybe I got a bad brush, but my friend just bought one a couple weeks ago and she was just complaining that it was frayed too.

For such an expensive brush, I expected it to last MUCH longer and work much better. I'll be searching for a cheaper alternative...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

I love this to put on my fluidline eyeliner. Great brush. Lasts forever!!! Excellent quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Holy Grail !! <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush doesn't work for me. I find the bristles aren't stiff enough to give me enough control over where my liner's going. I've only used it a handful of times since I bought it with a few different liners to see if I could get it to work for me, but without much luck. This is probably the one Mac purchase I regret. Now, I only use it with the Lush liquid liners, as I hate the brush that comes with the actual bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG status. The mac daddy of all eyeliner brushes. I can create any eyeliner look with this. Whenever I can't find this baby, I panic, because nothing, absolutely nothing compares to this eyeliner brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by stls

This eyeliner brush works great with fluidlines. Can be precise and create a wonderful wing. Never shed or lost it's shape and I wash it after every use. Finally I realize that this shape is more convenient for me than slanted brushes. I'm very pleased and would repurchase but I'm still curious about how 210 performs.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to love this brush, but after only using this for a few weeks it has 'splayed'. A few of the hairs are at an angle, which is weird as I know how to look after these brushes. I don't know how to pull it back together. I have to say I am disappointed as I own several MAC brushes which I adore.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by TMK6959

This is good. Not great. I think I will stick to my 316 for eyeliner. I won't repurchase.