April 19, 2014 | 877 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by dilayla

I absolutely love this concealer. I have tried many concealers that exist on the market, from A-Z, like Armani, Bobbi Brown, Estee lauder, YsL, Mac, Maybelline, Collistar, Clinique, Smashbox, Dior etc.

But this concealer surpasses all of them. The consistency is very smooth and you can blend it easily. The most important thing is, that it doesn't settle into fine lines and it doesn't dry out your eye area.

The corevage is very good and you can put 2 or 3 layers on without looking unnatural. For me the best concealer so far. Unfortunately no colour matches my NC 30 skintone. If loeral would enlarge the colour range, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

I love love love the consistency and couldn't find a concealer with the same consistency yet. If the colour matched my skintone, loreal true match concealer would be my HG.

What a pity!

*I'm from Germany so I'm sorry for my English* :-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by libby99

This is a great undereye concealer, but not thick enough to cover acne scars or blemishes. I like that it is not thick, so it looks much more natural than many concealers I've tried. I'll use this up and might come back to it eventually after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mimlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good for under eye concealing. So "blendable" that is cannot cover acne scars or active pimples. Only four colors available at my drugstore, so it was pretty light.
Feels nice though. Packaging has never leaked for me; it is convenient.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate to be a downer in the midst of all the great reviews but this didn't work for me.
To be honest, I may be using it for the wrong purpose. I am a bit dense when it comes to makeup sometimes. LOL. I need to cover acne scars and active pimples, not under eye circles or darkness.
For me, I need at least 3 layers to cover anything! It is so sheer and blends so well, that the redness just shows through. Eventually, I can build up enough coverage but frankly, I don't have the time and patience to do it. I need a swipe and go - I love makeup but my daily routine is pretty fast and minimal and this does not fit into it!
My other beef is the packaging. It is a wee brush that sits in the liquid - like a mascara package. Perhaps for undereye circles, contamination isn't much of an issue but for acne! There is no way to clean the brush as the liquid is pretty much contaminated from day one. So am I just transferring bacterica from one pimple to the next?!
A few good points (to be fair): I have the light neutral and it really is seamless with my skin. Well done. And there is no fragrance. The texture is smooth, and it hasn't dried out in the 6 months I have been using it.
I like L'Oreal so I am going to try their crayon concealer and perhaps that is better for acne marks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tinaandjelly

I got this last August, I've gone through 2 and I use them almost on a daily basis, or at least 6 times a week. So I guess it lasted me 4 months for a tube. They are about 7 dollars.

Anyway, I really like that it matched my skin for the most part, I mean worn alone it woudn't, but over my liquid foundation and under my loose powder you couldn't even tell. Sometimes I'd get lazy and not pile it on enough, so you could still see some scars, but whatever. I'm not perfect and I never claimed to be. The wand is pretty unhygenic, which sucks, and w/ enough layers it looks great.

I used to conceal my under eyes, but since there are little cracks, it just makes me look old. And my mom, I noticed when I did her makeup has these HUGE bumps under her eyes and it freaked me out. So I'm going to foregoe anything on my undereyes but moisturizer all day and night. I'm only 20 I can't take risks lol.

The one lippy is for the price and size, I know it lasts a while, but oh well, I'm going to expiriment w/ Jane's no show concealer which is 3 dollars. It's alright, but you can read that review later.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Animimi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a bad concealer for the price. It does match the skin, but tends to fade over the course of the day. It looks great over imperfections at first, but can settle over time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this with the foundation. I wasn't happy with the foundation but I was really happy with this. I don't tend to use this concealer on an everyday basis under my foundation but I do use this when I go to the pool or the beach. I don't really like how they combine shades but whatever. I like how when I go in the water it stays on my face. I have the worst acne scars and boils ever so I wear this to cover them up when I go in the water. After a couple of hours I do have to re apply but that's not a big deal since I'm the water. The container doesn't hold much in it either. Im as very happy to see it has not broken me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sjay10

It's blend able as it says. The coverage however is light to medium, through my experiences. You can layer it on for more coverage without it looking so cakey. What I don't like is it doesn't last so long even if I put on powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sassymulletclub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few weeks ago and let me say this- It's the BEST concealer I've ever used! I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and I've tried so many different concealers, high-end and drugstore. I'm so happy I finally found my match <3 I brightens my eye area so well!!!! I will definately be re-purchasing this again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Skitzo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i brought this product not really expecting much from it but overtime its grown on me. i have yellow undertones and am nc 40ish. i got the medium shade in N4-5 in neutral. it does show up sort of orangey on my face but not very prominently. i dust a bit of mineral powder foundation over this and it looks fine. the coverage isnt anywhere near WOW but for the price,you cant complain. i use this when my skin is sort of behaving and i dont have a lot of angry red pimples to cover.its fine for hyper pigmentation and light-medium scarring. a little goes a long way so dont slather on. i personally prefer using it with a flat concealer brush to blend.
bottomline,when i run ouit,i might try to find a closer shade but would def repurchase.
EDIT - I actually was at the drugstore last week trying to find a better shade but they didn't have any. The revlon SA suggested the colorstay foundation and that works really really good and you get a lot more product for the same price. And much better color range. The coverage can be built up to full coverage without looking caky.