Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. My friend gave it to me as a gift and honestly I just love the smell! It smells fancy and clean. I love using it either on damp hair or after I'm done styling it.

After reading all the rave reviews from you lovely lot I purchased a small sample bottle of this to test it out. At first I applied it to dry hair, from roots to ends as instructed on the packaging, but felt it weighed my fine hair down and made it greasy. But it was when I applied it to wet, freshly shampooed hair that I really saw the difference. Once dry, my hair was super soft and untangled. Have been lending this to friends to try. Worth the money!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this product for the first time 7 years ago when my hair was extremely damaged, was obsessed with it, repurchased many times and finally stopped when my hair became healthier and forgot about it. recently because of a bad perm gone wrong my hair is permanently frizzy and extremely damaged. Came across it at a friends house and put some in my hair. Now i remember why i was so obsessed with it! it makes your hair incredibly soft, shiny and healthy looking. Coming from someone who spends almost 5000$ on hair every year, and have tried literally every form of oil, cream and condition on the market, this is one of the best products ever you have to try it to believe it. no wonder this stuff has a 4/5 star, reviewed by almost 1500 people

I used to use this before a discovered a lot of more natural products that work just as well. While it did help me to detangle and keep my hair manageable, I find that the ingredients list is lacking in beneficial active ingredients and it is heavy on the silicones and synthetic ingredients. For this reason, I would not repurchase, although I did not that it was effective for my purpose.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tend to use this product after a shower. It helps retain moisture to my hair, and it adds a nice perfume-y scent over the Garnier shampoo I use since the Biosilk has a scent that reminds me heavily of hair salons. However that is where I usually purchase this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

only for the ends, too moisturizing if put on the top of my hair, it'll make it flat

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I have natural 3c/4a hair that is very frizzy and I've started using this when I flat iron my hair. This is one of few products that will keep my hair silky and frizz free. I also use it on my extensions, and I love it because it doesn't weigh the extensions down. A little goes a long way. If you use too much, your hair will look greasy. I never pay full price for mine. I get mine from places like Marshall's or TJ MAXX...it's always way cheaper there.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It does what it's suppose to do..makes your hair shiny and looks very healthy. Other then that I don't see anything else.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

To be honest, I don't think the "hydrolyzed silk proteins" are doing anything to "reconstruct, reinforce, and revitalize" my hair since using this product doesn't make my hair any better in the long-term. However, in the short-term, it does an excellent job of making my hair super soft (softer than I thought possible for human hair) and keeps it from looking dull. It does have a generic hair product scent which it could do without though.

Overall, a great option if you're looking for something to make your hair soft and shiny, but the claims seem a bit much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love all biosilk products! They never fail