December 19, 2014 | 1021 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love all biosilk products! They never fail

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lasts forever and works like a charm. I have white blonde bleached hair this stuff saves the day when i heat style. It does not weigh my hair down and a little goes a long way. My hair responds to silicones so for me this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by SparrowTea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though some would say it's pricey, I feel it's worth the extra cost. Wonderful scent, plenty of shine, and great on split ends. I have naturally thick, straight hair, so it's really hard to comment on whether it weighs anything down because I would never notice.

I wish I could add more that others haven't already said, but at the very least I can reinforce the other positive reviews. Definitely in my top 5 favorite hair treatments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Love this! Excellent silicone-based hair serum. Makes my hair extremely soft, completely frizz-free, and it adds tons of shine. Lovely scent, lightweight feel. And it provides heat protection as well.
For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in on my damp hair before I blow dry it. This is one of my favorite ones. Never leaves my hair feeling sticky or weighed down. Beautiful results every time.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Recommended!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Biosilk!! It works wonders on my long hair. I also use it on my hands and face. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. Here's a bonus tip: Try some in your bath water!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this several times. It lasts forever, so I don't mind it's a bit pricey. I use more than I have to just because I love it so much. You can't overdo this! I wish this exact smell were a fragrance to wear. I'd buy that over and over also. I'm in my 50's and get so many compliments on my hair, the color, the shine, the smell. I use it when I don't want to shampoo for the day, on my dry hair. I just rake my fingers through my hair with BioSilk to drag the dead hairs out. I haven't used a brush or comb on my hair since I've used this product, for about ten years. My hair is shiny, healthy, soft, and strong. This is something I don't ever want to NOT have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by volkone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ohh this products is just amazing. It made my hair strong and smooth.
Also I found a website that provides a great service

Im truly recommend this fab product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not even done using my first bottle, which has lasted me months and have already purchased a second bottle because i don't want to run out! this does wonders for my hair. i have tried so many oils and serums but this is the best of the best. no comparison.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My mother has been using this serum for as long as I can remember and she always has long soft hair despite her bleaching the hell out of it. If I was lucky, I got to have a few drops of this which I would just use to savor the scent of this, it smells like satin roses! I nicknamed this the "silky rose stuff". Fast forward many years later, I am now buying and using this for my own hair! I have long, thick, lightly colored, straight hair. I need a bit more slip, frizz control, softened, and shine to my hair and this does all of that! I buy the big bottles and they last forever. This is very concentrated and you don't need much. My mother has long but fine hair and her one bottle lasts for many YEARS. Be careful about traveling! They open and leak easily, I learned that the hard way. So tape it up. I also use this for protection from heat styling. I do prefer this on dry hair as a finisher especially for the ends. always get compliments on my hair.HG product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Lol I used think I liked this so much when I was young but I think I just like the idea of it.
I have no had any decent results using this and have given it away both the last times I purchased and both those people still have it sitting around as well