August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Lol I used think I liked this so much when I was young but I think I just like the idea of it.
I have no had any decent results using this and have given it away both the last times I purchased and both those people still have it sitting around as well

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

Made my hair virtually frizz less but wasn't hydrating at all. I like the smell but it didn't add any shine to my hair at all. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Allison1ivonne

I bought this product 2 months ago and I have been loving it!!!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. I have wavy/straight hair. I can't leave the house just naturally air dried because it looks bad. It's frizzy and half wavy half straight. Since using this I can do that. I just to well dry my hair and add some of this product in and out the door I go. It controls my frizz and makes my hair very straight. I like how it's very light and doesn't weigh my hair down. Another thing I like is that a little bit of this goes a long way. One thing I don't like is the smell. It has a very strong smell but it fades after a few minuets.

Overall I really like this product and I would recommend buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lulubai5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like biosilk. I use it on towel dried hair. Then I blow dry and flat iron it. I feel like it helps my flat iron glide more easily through my hair. Hopefully it is giving it protection too.
It smells very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by FutureCompanion

Makes me dry, coarse hair feel soft and silky. A little bit goes a long way; I use less than a dime-doze for my armpit-length hair. It can get greasy and sticky if too much is applied. I apply to towel-dried hair, then blow out. My split ends feel softer and my hair has a lovely shine. It's a little pricy, but I find it at TJ Maxx often ($10 for the medium size).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this every day in my hair. I have really long hair and my hair is so soft after using this stuff. It isn't that expensive and I think it is a good alternative for the Maroccan Oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Chiquitica55

I bought this serum on a whim at winners it came in a kit with the wavy hair mist for 24.99 (for both ) great price considering one bottle at target is like 36 bucks lol .. But anyway I have a fetish for hair oils and serums haha it's my go to styling product after I get out of the shower so when I tried this I was really surprised ! It's better than the Moroccan Oil in my opinion !! Doesn't leave my hair sticky and when I let it air dry it dries silky and shiny ! I will keep on purchasing this product it's great and completely changed my hairs overall look and feel and also smells amazing !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought for $10 on StrawberryNet for a small bottle. Love this stuff. Smells really lovely, quite clean and leaves hair beautifully soft! Really silky too! Little goes a long way too.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

It's honestly not that great. It didn't help with flyaways or with making my hair look silky all day.
Chi Silk Infusion is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best hair serum Iíve ever used. My favorite part about it is that itís not oil based, like so many are, so I can use as much as I want without my hair looking or feeling greasy.

The main reason I got this was because of raving reviews Iíd seen before, girls saying that they used this when their hair was extremely damaged and breaking off like crazy. Right now I am in the process of changing my hair-care routine, the biggest being that Iím using as little heat as possible, if not at all. Iíve also cut off several inches, removing the damaged parts, and hoping that this product will allow me to grow it out as long as possible while retaining its health.

Pros:
Lightweight - it truly does not weigh your hair down and if anything, because it makes it so soft, gives it more volume and helps it to retain curls better. I use soft sponge rollers when I sleep, so it helps smooth out my hair and keep the curl in.
Spreads easily - it doesnít stick in certain parts or too thick. The easiest way to get it distributed well is when hair is just washed and wet. Plus, since itís not oily, you can put it closer to your roots without making your hair flat.
Silk? Yes - it lives up to its name and makes my frizzy, thick, almost wiry hair smooth, silky, shiny, and for the first time, really and touchably soft. I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER.

Cons:
It can feel a tiny bit sticky if you put in too much, but you really have to load your hair up with it for that to happen. You can figure out how much you need after a few uses.
The scent is nice but gets a bit much right after use. Thankfully, it fades after a while and you wonít really notice it once your hair dries.

My true HG hair product. Iíll keep buying this from now on.