December 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another limited edition MSF from MAC - this looks gorgeous on the pan, a pretty pale pink with slight gold veining. On the skin it imparts a pretty pink highlight. I have used this as a blush and found it to be enough, but I have ruddy cheeks to begin with and tend to prefer just a slight pop of color on the cheeks. I'm glad I have this but I don't end up reaching for it very often as I tend to prefer my peach toned blushes. For reference I'm C2/NC20-25, NARS TM in Alaska, Becca Camel (yellow toned).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by EllaDeS

I'm NC20 and got this thinking it was pretty when I saw it in store. The SA tried it on me together with the Mineralize Blush in Dainty and I saw a lovely highlighting look so I got both. Let me tell you the whole look that I liked can be achived with the blush on its own. This literally does nothing. No highlighting, no blush, nothing. So disapointing. I prefer Soft and Gentle a million times. If you are really light this may show but otherwise don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like this very much. Think the glittery parts are too chunky. Color is nice, but it's just not as silky as my Becca shimmer powders and I don't think it lasts as well either.

I should be the perfect match for the color (pale, cool, blonde), but it's a bit too pink for my taste. Overall, i just don't think it was worth the money, and I like Beccas kind of shimmer much, much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

PP is a gorgeous light pink highlighter! I'm NC15, and it makes my cheekbones glow! It is lighter than MAC Blonde MSF, and has a more "natural" sheen too. PP is one that will always remain in my stash :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by pennywhistlepoem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful product but needs improvement.

Cute, slightly on the pink side highlighter. But the texture is just a tad cakey for a highlighter.

With such a beautiful colour, it would be perfect if it was more like a Shimmerbrick.

Unfortunately it feels like it doesn't completely blend with my skin when I put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah I spent so long pestering my MAC counter for this, Apres Chic came out the the PP MSF was the last to come and every day I called seeing if it came in. I am so glad I bought it. Gorgeous pink highlighter, no glitter chunks, nice for daytime and nighttime use. The packaging is fine, no mirror is fine for me seeing as I don't usually retouch my makeup or if I do it's in a bathroom.
I will repurchase when it next re-releases.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely in love with this MSF as it works exceptionally well with my complexion, for reference I'm a MAC NC15 or Matchmaster shade 1. This MSF departs a beautiful glow of iridescent pink with gold shimmer to the tops of my cheekbones that pairs well with pink toned shades of blushes. I apply this product with the 188. I've also used this MSF as a shadow and a highlighter to my brow bone and inner eye corners too. Awesome product that's totally worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this and fell in love with the pretty light pink irridecence with the golden highlights. This highlighter is very finely milled and goes on the face with ease. I just use a light hand with the brush to get a nice highlight on my cheeks. This is definatley one of Mac's best msf's in my experience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my second MSF and it is africkinmazing. The pic above doesn't do it justice. Its a frosty light pink with golden shimmer. Its LE but if I ever run out I would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally jumped on the MSF bandwagon. I figured out about these really late and have eyed them on the swap boards for quite some time, but never seemed to have what anyone wanted to swap for them! Anyway, this color caught my eye because of it's so called "lack of pigmentation." I hate blush, so I was drawn in by that. So I bought it in the Apres Chic release. Holy moly! My NW20 skin is glowing. I have a MAC bronzer the same size without a dome and using it every day for over a year there isn't even a dip. This will last forever so it's a great value!

UPDATE: Maybe I am just not a powder highlighter type of gal, I have recently noticed in natural light this looks incredibly fake on my skin in the sun. Really noticable and almost chalky in day like, even with a light hand. This is going back!