August 29, 2014 | 1622 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very red toned bronze. Perfect amount of shimmer, great smooth texture. Blends out easily. I just can't get bronzers to work for me and have given up after purchasing so many- but this is a gorgeous product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jagratti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this MSF! I use it on every night out and it gives me an amazing sculpted but glowy look. I always get people asking what I'm wearing when I have this on. For me it works as a bronzer and blush on my NC30 skintone. My only gripe is that there is no mirror in the packaging! It makes doing your makeup on the move challenging but the colour is so gorgeous its more than worthwhile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I got this from my local CCO along w/Sunny By Nature MSF. This MSF gives beautiful sun kissed bronze glow w/out tons of shimmer. I can use it as blush, contour, and all over the face as bronzer. Since it's a LE, I want to get a back up whenever I get to drive out to my CCO again which is an hour away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to add to the glowing reviews. I'm IN LOVE with this MSF. I'm and NC30/C3 and So Ceylon can be used as both bronzer or blush on my skintone. When i apply it with my 187 brush it gives my face a natural pinky-bronze glow. I have noticed that it is shimmery but not to the point where it looks greasy, i have oily skin so i know greasy skin lol. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by areyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My one, and only, favorite MSF! I eyed this when I saw it in my sister's collection and wanted it ever since. So until one blogger had a blog sale that included this, I jumped right on it. For me, NC40/42/C40, it's a nice bronzer and blush for nice glowy cheeks. I would absolutely repurchase this and another; the one I have now, is flattening, and I'm afraid to use it up and not have it ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by chickety

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will first say that I had not found any MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes that I loved, or even liked. Until I found So Ceylon. I have an obscene amount of makeup, including a collection of around 100 blushes from various brands. But if I had to choose just one blush for the rest of my life, it would be So Ceylon. I am NC42 naturally tan and So Ceylon is like it was made for my skintone. It is peachy, rosy, bronzy, glowy perfection. It can go with a variety of looks and I adore it. No issues with large glitter peices like I've seen with other Mineralize Skinfinishes. If you are NC42, or around that skintone, try to get your hands on So Ceylon. It is absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this msf and left it in my case (unused!) for a while. I decided to try it and i was in love! I swirled my brush a few times and applied it to my temples and did that 3 stroke. (from your temples to your cheeks to your jawline) So ceylon gave me a beautiful sun kissed glow. perfect amount of shimmer.

im nc40/42/c40 and it gave me a bronzed look. i also used this as a blush and it compliments my skintone nicely. what i like about msfs is that they have pretty good staying power. all msfs are fragile and i wouldnt carry one in my purse for touch ups.

this is a limited edition msf but you can still find it at some cco's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this since it came out I noticed all the postive reviews and I wanted to chime in.So Ceylon is most beautiful I must say, I will always reach for it when doing my makeup and hope one day Mac will bring it back because I know I will run out soon.It gives a very nice glow without tons of shimmer, if you are lighter skinned than I ,you can use it as contour as well it will give you a very nice chezzel of color to your cheekbones, hope you can still get it somewhere maybe on E-bay, since it was limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have been waiting what seems like an eternity for this bronzer, and now that i finally got it, i put it to the test... and it passed. I give this an A+++++ with some extra credit. this is a pink-bronze with gold swirls. Looks amazing with my nc35 olive skin, not only do i look bronzey sexy but i look dewy at the same time.
    My favorite MSF along with s&g

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I AM IN LOVE THIS MSF, I USE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY, IM NOT REALLY INTO PINK BLUSHES I JUST LOOK TO SUN BURNED WITH PINKS BUT THIS MSF IS AMAZING FOR BLUSH, BRONZER GIVES YOU A NATURAL GLOW ESPESHILLY FOR SUMMER. I WOULD DEF REPURCHASE AGAIN, IF MAC BROUGHT IT BACK.